Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    update

Wave 4 and still no beta invite... long time members prioritized my ass!

#1 Wave isn't over yet.
    #2 No one cares, stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Biged781 View Post
    #1 Wave isn't over yet.
    #2 No one cares, stop crying.
    Good call if I may add it is cumlative game time not just years subscribed so if you took breaks you will be waiting a while!

Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    Good call if I may add it is cumlative game time not just years subscribed so if you took breaks you will be waiting a while!
    played since 2005, never took breaks, have over 600 days played.

Quote Originally Posted by Punks View Post
    Naw we all agree with you here, hell I bet a mod or two does, just cant say it.
    So this guy catches Blizzard in a blatant lie and he is in the wrong. Not to label people fanbois, but come on. He paid for a service and got screwed. He will not "show them" by talking with his wallet, so this is all a exercise in futility.

Jesus Christ people, Its a BETA. Never in my 12 years of playing MMOs have I seen such bitching about a beta. The way you guys are blowing this up is as if Blizzard is denying you first day access to the actual Expansion. If your boredom with the current content is your reason for bitching about not being in a beta, then go find another MMO to tie you over till MOP is actually released.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SticksandStones View Post
    Jesus Christ people, Its a BETA. Never in my 12 years of playing MMOs have I seen such bitching about a beta. The way you guys are blowing this up is as if Blizzard is denying you first day access to the actual Expansion. If your boredom with the current content is your reason for bitching about not being in a beta, then go find another MMO to tie you over till MOP is actually released.
    Been subbed since '07, got the AP day one, and STILL no beta. This is stupid. It has to be random. Im going to be the last damn person inside when there is nothing left to test.

Even if I did get in the servers would lag because blizzard is too cheap and is just dumping quarter million people on 4 baby servers. Screw Blizz

Theyre inviting opt ins before AP people who they said would get in first.

I shouldnt have even gotten this stupid pass if I didnt even get a chance to TEST anything!

Im so glad i never fell for the AP i saw all the QQ that was gonna happen a mile away

I really cant understand why people are killing themselves over this its just a beta just be patient and wait for the thing to come out all done and ready instead of burning yourself out at something that is buggy and incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    I'll probably be infracted for this, but you're asking for it as well so I think that's a fair deal.

Shut the fuck up, please.
    I'd actually completely back you. From what i've seen so far on MMO champ the mods kinda agree that the whiney "but they said day one" children can go die

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 04:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    I shouldnt have even gotten this stupid pass if I didnt even get a chance to TEST anything!
    Did you plan on playing the next expansion before annual pass was announced? Not lost anything then have you.

You will still get access to beta so you've gained. You still get diablo 3 so you've gained. I have beta (wave 1), went and looked at it for a couple of days, played the panda start area (as monk ofc)... haven't really done much with it since. I would think a lot of folks will be the same. It's nice to log in and look at a few things but seriously it's not worth crying about.
    Last edited by mercutiouk; 2012-04-05 at 03:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    I'd actually completely back you. From what i've seen so far on MMO champ the mods kinda agree that the whiney "but they said day one" children can go die

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 04:52 AM ----------

Did you plan on playing the next expansion before annual pass was announced? Not lost anything then have you.

You will still get access to beta so you've gained. You still get diablo 3 so you've gained. I have beta (wave 1), went and looked at it for a couple of days, played the panda start area (as monk ofc)... haven't really done much with it since. I would think a lot of folks will be the same. It's nice to log in and look at a few things but seriously it's not worth crying about.
    Maybe because I want to look for bugs and test mechanics instead of wasting a beta spot by treating it as a demo like you.

I dont care about Diablo I just wanted to be able to test a beta for once

If I were Blizzard I'd be pretty annoyed about all these threads full of ridiculous QQers bawling their eyes out about Beta access of all things.

Next time make extra servers if your not sure how large the demand is.

its fun to see people whine over unbalanced skills(some not even implemented yet), 2 zones and 1 10 min long instance.. seriously though, They have delivered far more than what anyone expected.. week 3 of betas just kicked in.. and we allready have around 500k more beta testers than anyone would have guessed to have at this point.. at least looking at their previous betas.. So give em some slack, they are trying to fit over 1 million people to something that was prolly designed on having around 100k testers total...

So in short you are not missing a lot atm, they are trying to fit all people in there, but first they need to tune on the questing and stuff after each wave.. its allmost looking as this being a trial for massive servers in the future.. and they are for sure stress testing the starting zone and tuning them so that you dont get caught up in the choke point as you did with Mount Hyjal, And in fact if they do a final 500k beta wave, you would be the most valuable tester of all for them.. this being that they will do the final tunes based on the data they get from that massive wave going through those quests having 100k(possibly) people questing in 1 zone per server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So this guy catches Blizzard in a blatant lie and he is in the wrong. Not to label people fanbois, but come on. He paid for a service and got screwed. He will not "show them" by talking with his wallet, so this is all a exercise in futility.
    Technically he's not paying for a service he didn't recieve. He's paying the monthly subscription, to play the actual game, of which he got a free mount, free Diablo 3 and will eventually get a guarenteed invite to Mists of Pandaria beta. He's not cheated, just impatient.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Basically you cannot post anything on blizz forums that paints the company in a bad light (regardless of how truthful).
    A fair test of this is to wander over to the Blizzard forums and actually check General Discussions, MoP forums, and the beta forums to see if it's all sunshine, roses and unicorns over there.

Back in a minute.

. . . . . . . . .

OK, back.

No, plenty of complaints. Sorry, I don't buy it. Neither should anyone else without performing my simple little test.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Been subbed since '07, got the AP day one, and STILL no beta. This is stupid. It has to be random. Im going to be the last damn person inside when there is nothing left to test.

Even if I did get in the servers would lag because blizzard is too cheap and is just dumping quarter million people on 4 baby servers. Screw Blizz

Theyre inviting opt ins before AP people who they said would get in first.

oke first of all atm there is NOTING to test.

one zone and a dungeon that is about it. later on there tons of things to test.

and claiming they give opt in before ap holders with out proof only make your self and your post as a whole look stupid.

and if you get the ap for a beta invite you sir fail alot there tons of other reason to take the ap but the ap was the least.

i don't really even care i got a beta key. yea its nice when they got maintances. or when i got 1 hour and my server got 1 hour que. but noting more EVERYTHING will be wiped after beta.
    Last edited by loki504; 2012-04-05 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Blizzard hasn't lied about anything and if anyone is lying here it is the bitter jaded malcontents who have nothing better to do than stir the pot.

---------- Post added 2012-04-05 at 04:01 AM ----------

Honestly I think the mods need to start shutting down these threads because they are getting out of control with the misinformation and lies being spread around. There is no constructive discussion to be had here.

Quote Originally Posted by Felshara View Post
    Seems blizzard is getting annoyed with all the no beta club threads, especially mine which quoted them on the invite priority and providing proof that they're lying. Posted the below on Blizzards forums and it was deleted in less than an hour.

Sorry but thats bull. I've had a constant sub to wow since 2005, my wife has as well but she subbed 2 weeks after me, her mop beta arrived last night along with a d3 beta, I've yet to receive a single beta inv to anything ever. We both signed up for the annual pass on the first day it became available, based on this your explanation is flawed.
    Or you just took a month break at some point which means she's had longer uptime on her account.

They should have just made it a public beta like PTR and never used it as a bait to stave off lost subs, it is just another in a very long line of mistakes for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Felshara View Post
    played since 2005, never took breaks, have over 600 days played.
    you just have bad luck. but cursing blizzard doesn't help.

maybe just maybe if you call them NICELY(yea that someting you don't know) you might join the next wave.

and make a raging topic about it doesn't really solve the problem