Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 02:11 AM ----------

Will this pet get a medal of honor?
    Hah, that's epic. Gotta love being able to LoS behind friendlies.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    From the GW2 twitter account:
    Many of you have asked about the currencies you're seeing on our buy page. The site will show the proper currencies beginning on 4/10. ~RB2

Deleted
    Haha! That would be great! We asked the asura to work on that, but it would take them at least a week, darn it. ~RB2
    From their twitter, when someone asked for a fast forward to April 10th.

Asura(s?) in this forum, is this delay in time travel technology a way of complaining about you guys being UNPLAYABLE in the betas? Are you taking revenge on all of us by not moving time forward??

Evil Asura, making us wait 4 more days....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Asura(s?) in this forum, is this delay in time travel technology a way of complaining about you guys being UNPLAYABLE in the betas? Are you taking revenge on all of us by not moving time forward??
    Asuran time travel technology is still very temperamental, as @AsuraActionNews demonstrated earlier this week:
    Quote Originally Posted by AsuraActionNews
    AAN has been given exclusive access to the new Asura timegate. We will now attempt to use it to go back one month in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsuraActionNews
    It worked! Though the coordinates were off, we have gone back one month and left our mark: http://bit.ly/HbwQVz

Deleted
    Mif, are you trying to say that Asura aren't able to master this technology? I thought you were smart enough for that, but apparently not!
    You just don't want us boohaks to know anything about it, isn't that right? I'M ONTO YOU!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    That's good to hear!
    Yup, first thing I'm gonna do tuesday morning is pick up my box!

Whoa, hey guys, a few more weeks and this thread hits its one year anniversary!

Deleted
    It's scary how time can just fly by without notice actually. I noticed it as well when on the other day someone was mentioning that we've known about the mesmer class for a few months now. I'm sure it won't be long 'till we get to properly enjoy Tyria, although when we look at it, it does feel like we've been waiting for it since we can remember heh..

Mine has been long, with easter and all, lots of family to visit. next week will be veeeery slow though.

I love this thread! Its tidy and to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Christiani View Post
    I love this thread! Its tidy and to the point.
    Yeah, after you trudge through the 900 pages of off-topic muddle

Quote Originally Posted by Koshun View Post
    Yeah, after you trudge through the 900 pages of off-topic muddle
    Hopefully we hit 1000 at the same time it hits 1yr!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Well let's keep the ball rolling then O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-OBrien-ArenaNet
    Yes, buy.guildwars2.com will support PayPal.

10+ Year Old Account
    RB2 Also confirmed that Aussies can buy from the main site too.. woot woot, It was answered in the post(on FB) about currencies, which i cbf looking through right now. But it is there, trust me

Good news about Paypal too.

4 more days >.>

No, we won't. It's not like we have a secret release date and we're not telling you. We meant what we said: we'll release the game when it's ready. And beta testing is where we find out if it's ready.

Source
    He could be twisting words about not having a secret 'release date' they're not telling us about, but I honestly find it hard to swallow that they don't have a target date, or dates, they're aiming for. They've been beta testing since December, so you'd think they would have an idea of how ready the game is at this stage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
    He could be twisting words about not having a secret 'release date' they're not telling us about, but I honestly find it hard to swallow that they don't have a target date, or dates, they're aiming for. They've been beta testing since December, so you'd think they would have an idea of how ready the game is at this stage.

Of course they do, and that will also determine how many BE's they will have from the end of April and onwards. Just remember as annoying as it is to wait, how awesome the game already is, and will be on release

On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?
    A mod should be able to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Source
    Excellent.
    I was, tbh, a little worried about that.
    Even though GW1 supported paypal, there was still a bit of a chance GW2 wouldn't, which would screw me over nicely.