Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really so hard to make different loot tables for heroic?

would help if they actually fixed the quest so you could complete the gather ones and move on to test other things.

Texture that water tower already lol :P

Deleted
    2305 dps on a 425 gun? What is this, really? This is just pathetic... That crap is WAY better than HC Vishanka... Oo

Quote Originally Posted by Quesly View Post
    the beta is so insanely buggy right now I can't get past the first half of the first zone you aren't missing very much. beta is beta
    I might well be the only person who doesn't want a beta key.

I'll see the game as it should be when it's released. Don't see the point in seeing it sooner.

They need to implement the world map quest marks EVERYWHERE and not just in a short radius...
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    Is this live now on beta?
    No, which makes me curious how Blizzard is working the beta...and the real beta. I'm guessing special limited content access beta servers for AP owners, which explains why we can't ticket bugs in game, and don't receive survey requests etc, etc as well as the fact that we don't have access to new content that is being released and previewed on fan sites. My little QQ, oh well. At least I made it in during one of the later waves, so I am still seeing some of the new cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    2305 dps on a 425 gun? What is this, really? This is just pathetic... That crap is WAY better than HC Vishanka... Oo
    Sod the stats look at the stupid name: "5.0 Dungeon - Levelup - Stormstout Brewery - Boss 3 Loot 1 - Agi Gun" no way am I playing a game with item names like that.

It's Beta. Grow up. Number's aren't finalised yet. Good god, literally anything to complain about...

Deleted
    Mists of Pandaria is going to be the best Addon ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    It's Beta. Grow up. Number's aren't finalised yet. Good god, literally anything to complain about...
    Beta is actually the best time to address things that need to change. Otherwise, how would anyone know to change them before it goes live? So what do you think the purpose of beta is if not to report what you believe to be errors?

And to be honest, I think the DPS on the weapon is likely going to be close to that for live. As I'm writing this I noted two of the items I got from Jade Temple, which were previously ""5.0 Dungeon - Levelup - The Jade Temple - Boss x Loot x - Agi xxx" were just changed from AiL 425 to AiL 410 and have real names now. The DPS for my 410 gun is 2,005, so Brewery will probably be somewhere between 410 and 425 or 2000 and 2300 DPS on the final version.

Firebelcher Hand Cannon is the gun with 2005 DPS
    Hopecrusher Gauntlets. which have 408 agi/611 stam

I really like the new quest icons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    No, which makes me curious how Blizzard is working the beta...and the real beta. I'm guessing special limited content access beta servers for AP owners, which explains why we can't ticket bugs in game, and don't receive survey requests etc, etc as well as the fact that we don't have access to new content that is being released and previewed on fan sites. My little QQ, oh well. At least I made it in during one of the later waves, so I am still seeing some of the new cool stuff.
    These videos and screenshots were most likely just taken while exploiting the no mans land debuff. I was doing it myself until a Admin laid down the law and would ban anyone who got into the zone and dungeon.

Deleted
    "New Pandaren Premades".....rofl the character copy has been broken for like 3 or4 days now at least for me, just get An error has occurred. when I try to copy anythign and I've tried muliple times each day -_-

LOVE the quest tracker

I posted this in another thread previously, but I did find a level 90 npc that you kill for a quest in this zone:
    http://i.imgur.com/6h9h9l.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ruMCbl.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    lol, learn how beta works dude... Go back so school (google) about beta phase of a game. GL

Oh... where art thou beta key?... I am perturbed.

Deleted
    still waiting for an invite zzz.......................................

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    I might well be the only person who doesn't want a beta key.

I'll see the game as it should be when it's released. Don't see the point in seeing it sooner.
    Not the only one..

I do not want a beta either.

I want to experience everything fresh and new and not with a been there done that attitude.

They can't just do that...

Changing the quest icon, that is.