Deleted

where to farm easter eggs?

Where is the most unknown place to farm these things? ( In general)

Deleted
    i liked the dranei island allot last year , hardly any people where there for the farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found the best place to farm them is Kharanos.Also i dont know what is horde/ally ratio on your server but less people = more eggs for you and this is probably the only stuff that is better with less people playing on your side :P

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was able to get very comfortable with the route on Azuremyst. I tried Teldrasill for a second and I didn't like it, the bushes were too opaque to see the eggs easily.

Took me about 2 hours to get my 500 eggs on Azuremyst Isle, with a pretty constant 12+ people running around with me.

Depends on you're server. On Alli and Horde alike all towns were swamped on Duskwood-US, but on Terenas-US, being a low populated server, it was easy pickings. Just gotta be offensive because there will be a lot of people camping/mad dashing for eggs.

Deleted
    Well, on Silvermoon Eu, Alliance side. There is so many people in ALL Alliance towns with the Eggs, it's not even funny how many people are there.
    Instead, me and a group of friends went to the Blood Elf village and just killed the guards constantly and got heaps of eggs. The Horde player base is practically 0 on the realm though, I think 1 Druid and 1 Rogue showed up the whole time we were there.

Deleted
    tbh..its not where..its when...farm it at 04.00 in the morning and you should have a zone by yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    It honestly depends where you are server wise. Kel'thuzad is swarming with Alliance so alliance area's are out of the question.

But back on my old server which is technically Abandoned, Silvermoon was empty since everyone was at Razor Hill.

Deleted
    Brill Best place

Quote Originally Posted by Canias View Post
    Where is the most unknown place to farm these things? ( In general)
    Well most people will probably tell you Kharanos since it is the least populated place from my experience. However, the place is really big and you have a bigger ground to cover with very few spawn points. Dolonar is similar big but there are quite a few more people. It is really hard to look for eggs around here unless you are camping specific spots. Azure Watch is pretty decent. You cover a very small area.

However, from my experience the best place to farm at a good pace is Elwynn Forest. There are much more people there and more campers in general but it covers a cast area with very quick spawns. I recommend that you don't really camp here just follow a path. You should be good in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    always seems like Kharnos has the most people on my server.. but i like it the most so i just find a good camp spot and let others run around for eggs. doesn't take too long. if you want nearly deserted try Azure watch outside exodar. but the eggs are harder to see and you will have to run around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed mine in one spot (Horde side) in Falconwing Square. Sit right next to the tree near the Pet Trainer and there are 5 egg spawns within reach. You don't even have to move, just sit there and click

I find it's better when it is busy. A new one spawns as soon as one is looted, so more people = more eggs.

Too busy means that all the spots are taken, but no people means you have to hunt for the eggs.

Thankfully I got my bird after 19 eggs. It may even have been sooner than that but I forgot you had to open them up and only remembered when I filled my bags. Obviously that caused a guildie who'd been there for hours to congratulate me with the words "you... fucking... cock..."

Deleted
    On my server Ally side, it changes between Goldshire, Kharanos, and Dolanaar(is that the name of the town?), with Azuremyst isle always being mostly empty, I'd recommend Brill on Horde and Azuremyst on Alliance. You're much better off if you're on a low population server, and on it's most empty times, which in general go from <EU server times> 05:00 - 15:00, because most people are at work/school.

If you're on a High population RP server, and you're horde, I think you're going to have a hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    I was able to get very comfortable with the route on Azuremyst. I tried Teldrasill for a second and I didn't like it, the bushes were too opaque to see the eggs easily.

Took me about 2 hours to get my 500 eggs on Azuremyst Isle, with a pretty constant 12+ people running around with me.
    thats bad...took me 1 hr to get 500 : ( got mount on 4 chars now hehe!