Thread: QQ 10 man loot!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Out of every heroic I've killed 4 Zon, 9 yor'sahj, 1 hagara and 5 ultra, I've seen 2 priest tokens and that's it, both chest pieces. The rings/trinkets would be nice, but a damn token would be even better, but all we see is vanq or protector =*(

We have been farming 5/8 H for at least 3 months and 6/8 H for a month. Our average iLvl for people in their main specs is about 400. Our off specs and alts are better geared. I am fucking sick of 90% of the loot being useless when people still need multiple upgrades. We did a 6/8H clear tonight and I think 1 item out of everything that dropped was an upgrade, and trust me none of us are any where near full BiS. Joke system.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    stupid caster staff off Hagara doesnt exist, I swear.... and speaking of non existent caster loot.. could we get a 'Ring of Suturing' for our healers / boomkins plsy? Apparently... no, even tho we've been clearing DS for past 6 weeks fully... /sigh. Oh well, am sure we'll get the stuff we are missing right as MoP gets released, /grin!

Deleted
    33 kills of first 4 bosses and no vial of shadows and 11 madness kills, no drops of no'kaled at all until my raid group did dw yesterday and I was out and it dropped and went for an os

My bad lol didnt realise this was a priest thread
    Last edited by mmoc8f3fa3f3c2; 2012-04-09 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    stupid caster staff off Hagara doesnt exist, I swear.... and speaking of non existent caster loot.. could we get a 'Ring of Suturing' for our healers / boomkins plsy? Apparently... no, even tho we've been clearing DS for past 6 weeks fully... /sigh. Oh well, am sure we'll get the stuff we are missing right as MoP gets released, /grin!
    I finally got my H Rhyolith helm the week DS came out -.- It was about our 22nd heroic kill or so. It never wanted to drop. I didn't even care what enchantment it was, I just wanted a shiny new helm!

We got semi lucky this past week since I last posted ^^

Saw our first H Insignia off of Yor'sahj, and one of us *cough me* finally has the spirit neck off of Morchok, woo hoo! Also saw our second H Maw ^^ No Cunning or Windward Heart still though.. QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Suntwat View Post
    We havn't seen a single creche, bone link or str ring so far. and that's in 18 full clears so basically (for Bone link/str ring) that's 6*18 = 108 kills without a single drop. not even normal.
    Got BLF and STR random ring heroic the same week, u mad bro?

Just kidding.

But yeah, the random/shared boss loot is the worst fucking idea since ToC... honestly.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

1 tier 1 peice of loot is a crap system for 10 man tier bosses. 1 tier 2 peices of loot would fix all problems.

Or the random every boss loot shouldn't override the boss loot table drop. Instead be included as a 2nd piece of loot.

AND GOD**** CLUSTERS SHOULD HAVE CHANCE TO PROC EXTRA ON HEROIC.

RAGE.

,,|,, 25MAN
    Last edited by Mechanima; 2012-04-09 at 03:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Our tanks are still using the Baleroc HC shield because Blackhorn has dropped neither the normal or the heroic version.
    Never seen the wand drop off Zon'ozz, on either normal or heroic

Had our first Vial of Shadows drop yesterday....in a normal mode alt run.
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

Deleted
    QQ 25 man loot

We got at the moment 15 Warmaster kills, yet we have seen no leather agility bracers drop :-(

then we killed it once on heroic with alts and boem there they are <-- that was 10 man :P
    Last edited by mmoc3b6fba53b8; 2012-04-09 at 04:05 PM.

Waiting on our 4th healer neck off morchok, 1normal/16 heroic (I pass genuine healer loot because its a dick move not to)
    0 Caster belts off Zon'ozz 5normal/12heroic
    0 Caster boots off Warlord Blackhorn 10normal/7heroic
    0 Normal Cunning of Cruel, 34 chances
    0 Heroic Cunning of Cruel, 68 chances

Deleted
    Finally got Maw, well the normal 403 one..
    Still no Offhand from Ultraxion nor the Spirit Haste ring.

The offhand did drop on the time a passed up my spot on ultraxion >.>
    Just my luck i guess.