Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

sick vid
    That actually was pretty sick.

Does anyone else out there wish there was an HD version of DBZ that isn't KAI. Same everything as normal, just in HD? If there is one out there, let me know. I just love how polished it looks in Kai but hate how they cut out a lot.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Deleted
    Vegeta's greatest fear?

be allways the number 2? nhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by mmoc770ecfcd9d; 2012-04-11 at 05:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the sword in Wrath of the Dragon a big plothole cuz they kinda hint at the fact thats the sword Future Trunks uses but in the future timeline everyone is dead so who defeated Hirudegarn (or w/e that thing is called) also that made me think if trunks is still a kid by that point how long were those androids terrorizing the earth anyways?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Isn't the sword in Wrath of the Dragon a big plothole cuz they kinda hint at the fact thats the sword Future Trunks uses but in the future timeline everyone is dead so who defeated Hirudegarn (or w/e that thing is called) also that made me think if trunks is still a kid by that point how long were those androids terrorizing the earth anyways?
    I'm 90% sure that the hilt that cell saga trunks uses is a different color than the Wrath of the Dragon sword. Also, I believe that future Trunks' sword is given to all members of the resistance... either that or his mom just made it for him.

Edit: After future review, Tapion's sword has a blue tint on parts of the hilt, while future Trunk's sword is silver.

Edit 2: OK, I really wanted a definitive answer on this, so after looking at Dragon Ball wiki, it is very likely that the two swords are the same, even though it would be impossible for future Trunks to receive the sword.

So my final conclusion has to be don't worry about it, movies are just there to fuck up the plots of the anime...
    Last edited by Rageissues; 2012-04-11 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont think it was implied that it was the same sword

i think they just wanted to show present time line trunks with 1 because he would be like awesome future time line trunks

to bad that......... trunks was a total pussy in present time line
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-04-11 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    Loved Dragon Ball, only watched Dragon Ball Z until the Frieza saga ended because at the time I wasn't aware of the fact that Goku didn't die when the planet blew up. I was pretty happy with that ending. Vegeta is my favourite character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i dont think it was implied that it was the same sword

i think they just wanted to show present time line trunks with 1 because he would be like awesome future time line trunks

to bad that......... trunks was a total pussy in present time line

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I <3 me some Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z. GT? Not so much... I liked Pan, though. I just wish they would have let her become a Super Saiyan... Goten and Trunks managed it at less than half her age, and she has TONS of moments to make her angry and she doesn't even get close? Lame. It seems she didn't inherit a lot of Saiyan-blood, and was more human along the lines of Krillin and Videl.

I think it is said that since Pan is a 1/4 saiyan that she can't turn SSJ That and because Toriyama said he couldnt get the model for a female super saiyan to look right

10+ Year Old Account
    anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy the entire dbz series? (android and on)

10+ Year Old Account
    ok i want someone who played both games to compare budokai tenkaichi 3 and raging blast 2. what are the differences ? and i dont want u to just tell me that one is "better" than the other, what exactly are the differences in fight etc.

ive played only bt3 and from what ive seen in rb2 gameplays on yt ppl use special attacks less often, is it only them or it was somehow changed? also whats the nice addition is that u can knock ur enemy into a building or a mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    I think it is said that since Pan is a 1/4 saiyan that she can't turn SSJ That and because Toriyama said he couldnt get the model for a female super saiyan to look right
    At the end of GT it turned out to be complete BS, as Pan's great great grandson Son Goku was able to transform up to SSJ2 anyway, and he was like 1/32 Saiyan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    I.Hate.Dubbed.Dragonball.So.Much - why don't you guys watch it in the original language, with english subtitles, instead? :3
    Because Goku sound terrible. :\

EDIT: Also, that's a terrible excuse. There are HUNDREDS of fan concepts of Pan as a SSJ, and many of them look really good. I think he was probably just being lazy. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    At the end of GT it turned out to be complete BS, as Pan's great great grandson Son Goku was able to transform up to SSJ2 anyway, and he was like 1/32 Saiyan.
    I havent quite got to watch all the GT stuff yet so I didn't know that o.O.

But I was trolling the internet and seen some fan concept art for SSJ5, which of course is all fake, but. If there was a SSJ5, woldn't that be so much power the universe would basically collapse on it self? I mean we've established that Goku is basically a god at the end of GT and for him to get any stronger seems insane :O

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Because Goku sound terrible. :\

EDIT: Also, that's a terrible excuse. There are HUNDREDS of fan concepts of Pan as a SSJ, and many of them look really good. I think he was probably just being lazy. >_<
    The reason Pan never turned Super Saiyan is just that Toei was rushing Akira Toriyama and he never had a chance to finish his work.

He did go back and draw female Super Saiyans after GT though. He's used them for Dragonball Online.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    I havent quite got to watch all the GT stuff yet so I didn't know that o.O.

But I was trolling the internet and seen some fan concept art for SSJ5, which of course is all fake, but. If there was a SSJ5, woldn't that be so much power the universe would basically collapse on it self? I mean we've established that Goku is basically a god at the end of GT and for him to get any stronger seems insane :O
    As power increases so does control. Otherwise SS3 would have probably destroyed reality.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 03:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by divinepurpose View Post
    anybody know the best/cheapest place to buy the entire dbz series? (android and on)
    You can get a pretty good deal on Amazon. They have the actual DVD and Blu-Ray season box sets. Just make sure you get those instead of the dragon box sets, or DBZ Kai box sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    -Wishes that there was an English (even EU would be fine) version of Dragon Ball Online-

-Wishes that there was an English (even EU would be fine) version of Dragon Ball Online-
    I'm not going to talk about it here, *gets all shifty eyed* but there are ways to play it for non-Koreans. From what I understand, it's quite a bit of work, but I may pick up the game this summer. I am not sure if this is legal, so let me just be 110% clear... I AM NOT ADVOCATING PIRACY IN ANY WAY, I DENY EVERYTHING, AND I WILL NOT HELP YOU OBTAIN AN ILLEGAL COPY OF THIS GAME!!

Well, anywho. The game looks really awesome. The timeline on the wiki is fucking cool.

I do hope that they will someday make a remake of DBZ Buu saga (talking about just making more episodes of DB Kai here), aswell as whole GT....... and an english version of that DB MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    there is a patch on official site making it translated to english from what i know.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    I do hope that they will someday make a remake of DBZ Buu saga (talking about just making more episodes of DB Kai here), aswell as whole GT....... and an english version of that DB MMO
    Supposedly DBO will come to Japan sometime this year or next year. After that It'll probably come to the US and EU a year later. Assuming it does well in Japan of course.