Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Patch 15589 Discussion

We had a little mishap with the news post and are still trying to track it down. For now, let's discuss Mists of Pandaria Beta - Patch 15589 here!

First
    also a lot of changes, I feel like half of them wont last the beta =/
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Looks like the servers are going down soon, could this have something to with the patch or is it just a quick fix for something perhaps?

What did you do with the comments Bibi?!

Deleted
    Servers are going down right now. Hopefully that means we get the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I saw this and decided to check out the info...and the only thing I could think was that the warrior tier looks like...a bat. Seriously.

Well that and the JC gems. +320 stats (some are 480!)? The Wrath gems were +30 (+50 for the JC ones), and +67 in Cata. Now they are nearly 5 times what they were. Seems like quite a drastic jump in stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    So I saw this and decided to check out the info...and the only thing I could think was that the warrior tier looks like...a bat. Seriously.

Well that and the JC gems. +320 stats? The Wrath gems were +30 (+50 for the JC ones), and +67 in Cata. Now they are nearly 5 times what they were. Seems like quite a drastic jump in stats.
    That might be a bug in our parsing, we had no point of reference on that because the calculations for those are implemented, but the game client doesn't support them yet. No way to check.

Was wondering if the news post had gone into read-only from now on. That would be tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Servers are going down right now. Hopefully that means we get the patch.
    I'm hoping so too. There were a lot of buffs to healing across the board. Wasn't really needed IMO but I don't mind having things made a little easier for me =3 looking forward to farming some herbs and maybe leveling alchemy if I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    That might be a bug in our parsing, we had no point of reference on that because the calculations for those are implemented, but the game client doesn't support them yet. No way to check.
    Even so I am excited about the strength leg enchant (provided it is valid). It's something that was sorely unrepresented in Cata. AP? 190 ap is nothing as a leg enchant and virtually everything (at least for a DK), scaled with strength instead.

Deleted
    This might be a stupid questions but why are there 4 different colors for Warrior T14?

This might be a stupid questions but why are there 4 different colors for Warrior T14?
    Maybe they're separating 10 and 25 mans again so that's 2 different sets plus raid finder but I'm not sure what the 4th color would be for. But they may just be showing it in different colors.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    From the Almighty Clawed-One himself, MoP healing needed to get buffed across the board (at about 40-45% over the previous build). These are a good chunk of the class changes you see in this build.

Hopefully we get some new content to test also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmdragon View Post
    Hopefully we get some new content to test also.
    And they fix the Monk bug that prevents you from leveling panda monks without ranged support.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Maybe they're separating 10 and 25 mans again so that's 2 different sets plus raid finder but I'm not sure what the 4th color would be for. But they may just be showing it in different colors.
    Well it should be 3 (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic) if they would seperate 10 and 25 man gear then shouldn't it be 5 sets?

Quote Originally Posted by kaikoraimi View Post
    From the Almighty Clawed-One himself, MoP healing needed to get buffed across the board (at about 40-45% over the previous build). These are a good chunk of the class changes you see in this build.
    Do you really think so? I'm not having any troubles healing the dungeons so far but maybe that'll change once they start releasing the other dungeons.

---------- Post added 2012-04-11 at 01:18 PM ----------

Well it should be 3 (Raid Finder, Normal, Heroic) if they would seperate 10 and 25 man gear then shouldn't it be 5 sets?
    Nah cause there's only 25 man raid finder and they've already said they won't do a 10 man raid finder... or will they?

And here come the underwhelming Tiers.....how sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Do you really think so? I'm not having any troubles healing the dungeons so far but maybe that'll change once they start releasing the other dungeons.
    Dunno about you, but the last one I tried had me at 0 mana almost all of the time, and I've always been a conservative healer (spamming heal instead of greater or flash for low damage). I wouldn't mind seeing a buff.

Looks like the number pass is coming around. Warriors need it asap imo because they're looking like they'll be in terrible shape in PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15