Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Personally I like strong, yet flexible, women. An athlete or gymnast would be a proper example.

Body Fat % alone says little about muscle tone and physique. It also means little in terms of appearance as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "curves"? Is it shape or bodily fat percentage? You know, it's possible to be fat and still have a flat ass if your gluteus muscles are undeveloped. I'd rather prefer a woman with trained muscles and low body fat, than someone who's curves are composed from lard. And it's hard to be "curvy" if your waist is the same as your hips.

Once again, thin != fit. http://www.leighpeele.com/body-fat-p...nd-percentages

18-20 are the only attractive ones imo, both are at a healthy weight. I wouldn't say 25 is unnatractive or unhealthy tho.

Being overweight isn't attractive, sure the media portrays a pretty skewed version of this, and exaggerates what is accepted as "skinny" and "not". If you find heavier women attractive that's all you, but don't judge someone negatively because they don't.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-04-12 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesus View Post
    Tell me how a woman can get huge perfect breasts without surgery then. Seeing as all men have to do is work out a little (not that i like a muscular man with low bodyfat but going along with you now). A woman has nothing she can do about her breasts if theyre too small, droopy, saggy, too huge, etc. Much like men can't do much about their genitals, if it's too small, tough, you'll get ridiculed.
    There is probably more a woman can do with out surgery for her breasts than a man can do for his junk. And not all guys like huge breasts anyway. Most guys I know think that is possible for them to be too large.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    A little??

Do you even know how many months it take to get abs and/or pecs? At least 6 months if you don't want to load up on steroids and supplements.

Well women can get their breasts augmented or reduce, sadly men can't do the same:P
    At least, I've been going to the gym for the last 2 months (3-5 days a week) running 2 miles a day, doing back, shoulder, and torso exercises and am probably not even half way there to being "ripped". Not to mention how much you have to change your diet. Any soda or heavy fatty foods set you back quite a bit.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2012-04-12 at 02:03 PM.

Deleted
    A little??

Do you even know how many months it take to get abs and/or pecs? At least 6 months if you don't want to load up on steroids and supplements.

Well women can get their breasts augmented or reduce, sadly men can't do the same:P
    Takes constant work and a strict diet to maintain too, unless you enjoy having one of the dreaded "skinny packs".

Men have to work so much harder than women in order to have whats considered a sexy body, most of the time women can just diet to look good. If a man did just that he would end up looking puny and weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    There is probably more a woman can do with out surgery for her breasts than a man can do for his junk. And not all guys like huge breasts anyway. Most guys I know think that is possible for them to be too large.
    It's definitely possible, there's a difference between big nice boobs and big gross boobs. I would say something between B and C is what I prefer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    At least, I've been going to the gym for the last 2 months (3-5 days a week) running 2 miles a day, doing back, shoulder, and torso exercises and am probably not even half way there to being "ripped"
    Stick in there bud. It's a long, steep hill but it's worth it at the end.

Deleted
    Side-note, this idea of guys having to be 'ripped' is as bad as women needing to be skinny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Takes constant work and a strict diet to maintain too, unless you enjoy having one of the dreaded "skinny packs".

Men have to work so much harder than women in order to have whats considered a sexy body, most of the time women can just diet to look good. If a man did just that he would end up looking puny and weak.
    It's actually so annoying sometimes.

The usually spiel about how hard it is to have the perfect female body. I'm usually aching to some degree during the week and have to tailor my diet. But nope, being thin is much harder isn't it?>_>

Deleted
    Personally speaking, I know there's a lot of skinny girls out there who are stick thin who don't particularly choose to be, yet they get labelled because of it.
    I'm fond of both a curvy woman and a skinny woman, petite or busty it doesn't often matter to me (:

But then more importantly what about the image of masculinity, I think that's far worse in comparison. Blame the media eh!

Nice troll thread here. Asking what appears to be a legitimate question that will obviously cause a lot of arguments, when the actual answer to the thread is a simple one word answer that was giving in the first few posts of the thread. Media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    It's definitely possible, there's a difference between big nice boobs and big gross boobs. I would say something between B and C is what I prefer.
    Yeah, that's what like what all my friend said, because girls just think they need these huge ones, while almost all my guy friends want like what you said.

Deleted
    A little??

Well ofc I don't know how much time it takes to get into omgsuperbodybuilderwtf-shape since I couldn't care less, but my point was, men can get into the perfect shape without having to spend thousands (not including people that have some medical issues etc etc ofc. yesyes). Having work done on your breats then again would cost you a crapload, something a regular girl just cannot afford without saving up for years and years (which is unlikely since there are more important things to spend your money on like studies, living, kids, w/e), or taking out a loan. Which again seems rather stupid, at least to me. Women are judged by their breasts constantly, like men are on their size down there, but the difference is that in order to judge the man he'd have to strip down first. Women either have it or they don't and it shows.

Oh oh oh, and yes there are indeed muscle-implants i believe...that men can have put in their pecks / buttocks / whatever. But like a woman would care about that. Or yes I suppose the über-superficial ones would.

The generally accepted (exceptions exist of course, we are talking bell curve here) is that the boob not be bigger than the grasp of the hands grabbing them, I myself didn't come up with this rule but the theory is that any more would be a waste.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDesign View Post
    The generally accepted (exceptions exist of course, we are talking bell curve here) is that the boob not be bigger than the grasp of the hands grabbing them, I myself didn't come up with this rule but the theory is that any more would be a waste.
    I have dinner plate sized handsO_o

Deleted
    I have dinner plate sized handsO_o
    Fingers like bananas?

Tell me how a woman can get huge perfect breasts without surgery then. Seeing as all men have to do is work out a little (not that i like a muscular man with low bodyfat but going along with you now). A woman has nothing she can do about her breasts if theyre too small, droopy, saggy, too huge, etc. Much like men can't do much about their genitals, if it's too small, tough, you'll get ridiculed.
    Wear a bra. We are pretty easy to fool, and once you're in bed with us, we don't give a shit about the imperfections. Unless you literally had a masectomy, we don't care.

Overly large breasts are solved with exercise. Breast fat is fat like any other. Cardio burns it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ofc I don't know how much time it takes to get into omgsuperbodybuilderwtf-shape since I couldn't care less, but my point was, men can get into the perfect shape without having to spend thousands (not including people that have some medical issues etc etc ofc. yesyes). Having work done on your breats then again would cost you a crapload, something a regular girl just cannot afford without saving up for years and years (which is unlikely since there are more important things to spend your money on like studies, living, kids, w/e), or taking out a loan. Which again seems rather stupid, at least to me. Women are judged by their breasts constantly, like men are on their size down there, but the difference is that in order to judge the man he'd have to strip down first. Women either have it or they don't and it shows.

Oh oh oh, and yes there are indeed muscle-implants i believe...that men can have put in their pecks / buttocks / whatever. But like a woman would care about that. Or yes I suppose the über-superficial ones would.
    just like über-superficial men would only care about breast size.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Fingers like bananas?
    Nope, pianist fingers.

They look, odd:/ But my fiance likes them so it's alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vetinari View Post
    Wear a bra. We are pretty easy to fool, and once you're in bed with us, we don't give a shit about the imperfections. Unless you literally had a masectomy, we don't care.

Overly large breasts are solved with exercise. Breast fat is fat like any other. Cardio burns it.
    And small ones can be helped by anerobic chest exercises.

Oh yeah, and Jenna Marbles has a whole video on how to make you boobs look good.
    Last edited by Sorensen; 2012-04-12 at 02:16 PM.