Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    if someone "bashed gw2", just report and ignore them

as for the subforum, i did intentionally make it here, as "fun stuff" does not have any post count increase and is specifically made for off-topic chatting of pretty much all kinds.

For everyone asking for a TS/Mumble/Vent, my WoW guild uses a teamspeak, and I happen to know it's admin very well. He shouldn't mind creating a sub-section, with it's own password for us, if we donated like one month worth of payments.

He already has an application to donate online for the TS.

I know this is not ideal, but no one brought any better idea, so I decided to drop this here.

I wrote this on the GW2 subforum's thread too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Awwwww I missed the whole fight earlier . I would've loved to of have flipped a table over in anger. Poor Mif, without him, the Asura will quickly be overwhelmed and exterminated by their worst enemies. Packs of wild kittens.
    That whole situation earlier was rather unfortunate, not happy how it all went down. Glad to see we have a alternative for now. Would be cool if we could get a free forum set up, if people would even use it.

Edit: I'm so ready for Avengers, anyone else having a nerd fit waiting for it to come out?
    Last edited by zardon3001; 2012-04-12 at 09:43 PM.

I figured I'd pick something for calming from the top 5 I posted in the other thread. And it's a shame how things went down, yeah, but that's just how things go unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    For everyone asking for a TS/Mumble/Vent, my WoW guild uses a teamspeak, and I happen to know it's admin very well. He shouldn't mind creating a sub-section, with it's own password for us, if we donated like one month worth of payments.

He already has an application to donate online for the TS.
    if we decide on a designated voice chat somewhere, i'll gladly join every now and then
    although i guess if we do, we may as well just get our own server now, that we'd keep using once gw2 hits live.

also, i don't really have any money to give atm, but i'll gladly donate something to whatever the guild is using by then, once my financial situation becomes better^^

10+ Year Old Account
    So last night I saw god come down and say that we weren't allowed to use the GW sub forum for chat purposes? Why exactly did Boub say to move here again?

Oh, and hi again \O/
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    Boub didn't tell us to move or anything of that sort, he just asked us to turn down the off-topic chatting and most importantly spam in the gw2 subforum.
    so i made this thread for all those who just wish to have a guild chat for the guild, until the game itself will give us one

the other thread is still open and can still be used, just try to keep it less spammy and more on the topic of the game and the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I understood his post he just didn't want people to randomly post about kittens or cookies or puppies or pie or whatever else that the thread was constantly spammed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewen View Post
    Y U NO EVOLVE POKEMON?
    No, for real, sometimes it just sucks that in order to stay competitive, you have to evolve the cute buggers.
    Dragonite. Probably the only evolution that's cuter that its pre-evolutions. It's also a dragon and pseudo-legendary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    So last night I saw god come down and say that we weren't allowed to use the GW sub forum for chat purposes? Why exactly did Boub say to move here again?

Oh, and hi again \O/
    Was more so implied rather than forced to move here, since people were getting a bit spammy with the chat in the other thread. And people from the other MMOC sub-forums were starting to get butthurt that GW2 had their own chat thread in their sub-forum. So they QQ'd to Boub, who was forced to reign in on a tighter leash on us, since the rules were formerly pretty lax on us.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 07:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Dragonite. Probably the only evolution that's cuter that its pre-evolutions. It's also a dragon and pseudo-legendary.
    Dragonite cuter than it's pre-evoultions? You and I are enemies from now on Enzefik.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-04-13 at 12:14 AM.

Dragonite cuter than it's pre-evoultions? You and I are enemies from now on Enzefik.

NSFW

Milotic. Unless you're strange enough to think Feebas is cute o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that Butterfree is cuter than Metapod as well. I do not remember what that caterpillar one was called, but that one was pretty cute as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, glad to see there is a chat thread now. I might have to actually participate in this now o.O
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by BlairPhoenix View Post
    Milotic. Unless you're strange enough to think Feebas is cute o_O
    I'm talkin' OG, son! Did you not watch the video I posted to both prove my point and possibly provide some entertainment value?!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    I think that Butterfree is cuter than Metapod as well. I do not remember what that caterpillar one was called, but that one was pretty cute as well.
    While I agree Butterfree is cuter than Metapod, I believe Caterpie is cuter than Butterfree, at least in the anime.

so anyone want to level up characters in the first beta event weekend on the 20th or 27th? with me

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh guys, I have a question! How do I lower my signature? It is rather high.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    I might have to actually participate in this now o.O
    my sincerest appologies for making you do that

:I

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Oh guys, I have a question! How do I lower my signature? It is rather high.
    make longer posts...? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?

NSFW
    Get that out of my face! Pah! You act as if I haven't spent 5 minutes in a pokemon thread.

Kingdra > Dragonite.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-04-13 at 01:24 AM.

Get that out of my face! Pah! You act as if I haven't spent 5 minutes in a pokemon thread.
    Kingdra > Dragonite.
    Kingdra's ugly, not a pseudo-legendary and it's a trade evolution. All 3 major drawbacks making Dragonite the superior dragon.