Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    Heart of Fear looks good, but very similar to ICC :-)
    what do u expect from blizzard brand new design models they have never done before hahahahahaha

everything in mop will be a reskin of somethiing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    It had more of an ICC feel to me...
    That's because it's a recoloured Bloodwing from ICC. Good Job Blizzard nice to see your design team are still extremely lazy!

Deleted
    good look , little like Tempest keep

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW they just took the two rooms from ICC nice rehash just change color add sprinkles new

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starscream101 View Post
    WoW they just took the two rooms from ICC nice rehash just change color add sprinkles new
    So this will be the new reason to QQ in the forums for next two weeks. I can't wait!

People whinging about OMG it looks the same.

Well - here is a clue, almost every house in the planet looks the same - they all have insides and outsides, and many have rooms and beds and cooking places.

You see what you want to see, if what you want to see is rehashed content - then that is what you see.

I saw something new and fantastic - awesome and can't wait for it.

Deleted
    Its pretty nice and unique.
    And for everyone that say that they retake rooms from others instances/raids they're absoluty off.
    Because....
    People today won't get satisfied with anything .....

"Battle.net Mobile Alerts" "does not work with prepaid phones" - this is BS. My bank have no problem to spam my prepaid mobile with sms about how low on money my bank account is (I wanted to avoid not paying internet bill :P), so why blizz don't make this? I will never pay for my mobile monthly, because I don't call more often than 1-2 times a day (or even I don't use it, switch it off when I want rest from calling people).

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else kinda tired of bitchy blue responses?

I know I am.

Come on guys, no matter how retarded the questions, don't talk down to the playerbase like that.

I'm a horde player and I feel bad for the alliance, the posters have a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    "Battle.net Mobile Alerts" "does not work with prepaid phones" - this is BS. My bank have no problem to spam my prepaid mobile with sms about how low on money my bank account is (I wanted to avoid not paying internet bill :P), so why blizz don't make this?
    Because spamming an insecure (i.e. who know's who's phone it is) with your bank alerts, is WAY different to allowing you to alter/enable/change details on your WoW account.

Remember - pre-paid phone numbers get reused very frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazefiend View Post
    Is anyone else kinda tired of bitchy blue responses?

I know I am.

Come on guys, no matter how retarded the questions, don't talk down to the playerbase like that.

I'm a horde player and I feel bad for the alliance, the posters have a point.
    I can't exactly blame the blues, though. So many people on the forums do nothing but talk shit about them, the game, and the company all day every day. If we want the blues to not be assholes, then we shouldn't be assholes. Unfortunately, "Don't be a dick" is probably impossible for a lot of the playerbase.

Deleted
    Al tho the instances were more or less always fun and entertaining (sigh at Dragon Soul), this one really looks interesting. I see ill need to update my hardware before launch. However there is one thing that i would like to stress out to you Blizzard. You always seem to put epic bosses and npc rooted in the place, waiting for us. What you should do is make them more dynamic to their surroundings. Make a big room, hide them somewhere, make them charge us instead of the other way around. Make them climb walls, be one with their keep/cave etc, just like we are within our establishment. That should put in a little more twist then - oh there he is, all right, now im gonna md him to you on 3,2... Boring, make us run for the money

Orange ICC = new Lich King is back? Cool mobile app tho.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvedogs View Post
    i still can't believe people are bitching about some shitty little town in the middle of nowhere being destroyed. seriously who gives a shit
    Theramore's hardly "some shitty little town in the middle of nowhere." Even if it's not properly reflected in game, Theramore is very much an Alliance capital. It's the largest Alliance stronghold on continental Kalimdor, and its position(as well as the highway constructed in Cataclysm) allows the Alliance as a whole to constantly send troops from the rest of the world and keep the Horde pinned down in Mulgore and the Barrens. Losing Theramore basically means the Alliance surrenders everything south of Ashenvale.

This was also the only front the Alliance has won in the entirety of Cataclysm. I've played Alliance during all my time in WoW, and it gets frustrating as hell to see your faction getting kicked around like this. War isn't supposed to be fair, fine, but that's no reason for the Alliance to lose every single time, with our characters basically being a non factor.

I hope that layout for Heart of Fear is the temporary part. Call me crazy, but it looks like ICC with BT floors/staircases.
    Last edited by Phasma; 2012-04-13 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    who the fuck cares what it look like? don't like it? don't raid it... seriously grow up kids stop complaining about every tiny thing or make a better raid yourself.

I liked the Q&A; for once the questions asked weren't fluffy and easy, and actually held Blizzard to account on some stuff rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Theramore's hardly "some shitty little town in the middle of nowhere." Even if it's not properly reflected in game, Theramore is very much an Alliance capital. It's the largest Alliance stronghold on continental Kalimdor, and its position(as well as the highway constructed in Cataclysm) allows the Alliance as a whole to constantly send troops from the rest of the world and keep the Horde pinned down in Mulgore and the Barrens. Losing Theramore basically means the Alliance surrenders everything south of Ashenvale.

This was also the only front the Alliance has won in the entirety of Cataclysm. I've played Alliance during all my time in WoW, and it gets frustrating as hell to see your faction getting kicked around like this. War isn't supposed to be fair, fine, but that's no reason for the Alliance to lose every single time, with our characters basically being a non factor.
    Agreed, i really love those q's u get from Theramore and it saddens me to hear its getting destroyed but like they say revenge is sweet
    "Bring this world to its knees"

Show me a single reused asset from Icc and then maybe I'll agree that they rehashed Icc. So far to me it feels like a mix of BT and AQ40...pretty damn awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    Is this just a recolor of the blood wing in ICC ?
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Crimson_Hall

I look at the screenshots and see nothing in common other than high ceilings and red. Possibly the pointed arches.