Deleted

Shadow trinket problem

Ok guys my main specc is disc i play shadow for fun , i got will of unbinding 403 version , Insignia of corrupted mind lfr version, and today i got Cunning of the Cruel lfr version , can u tell me what trinket should i use? I mean Will seems pryo but dunno about Cunning or Insignia i see many using different . Can u tell me whats best for what boss or trash or something? Ty u.

From Kilee's Shadow Priest guide (stickied at the top of this forum):

Insignia of the Corrupted Mind 384 - 635.20
    Cunning of the Cruel 384 - 716.00
    Will of Unbinding 403 - 856.24

Based on that, you should drop the 384 Insignia and go with Cunning and Will.

DEFINITELY WoU and Cunning - I'd go as far to say I'd use an LFR Cunning over a 410 Insignia. I am just not a fan of random haste procs.

Deleted
    Insignia's doesn't hold up to the other DS trinkets at all tbh. Like TheGreClan said, the sticky lists it as well below the other two, but even the normal and Heroic versions would struggle to compete with the LFR Cunning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cunning and Will, in my opinion.

Deleted
    Ok ty guys for support.

the 410 insignia is _ALOT_ better than a 384 CoC. Just get an addon to track you procs, like extraCD, makes the life easier for you in general when a haste procs for you. Like you recast VT and DP in start and just before the buff runs out. If you do that probably a random hast eprocs isnt as bad as people make it. But that said a 397 CoC is still prolly better than a 410 insignia, even on singel target fights.

To bad i never even seen a CoC on my priest after around what 60+ heroic kills >,<

Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    the 410 insignia is _ALOT_ better than a 384 CoC. Just get an addon to track you procs, like extraCD, makes the life easier for you in general when a haste procs for you. Like you recast VT and DP in start and just before the buff runs out. If you do that probably a random hast eprocs isnt as bad as people make it. But that said a 397 CoC is still prolly better than a 410 insignia, even on singel target fights.

To bad i never even seen a CoC on my priest after around what 60+ heroic kills >,<
    I trinket swap 384 CoC and 410 insignia depending on the fight, paired with my WoU.

We're up to 120 boss kills now (only counting first 6), and I've never seen a CoC drop normal or heroic, and my guild still has yet to see a single healing trinket...any of the three....(add 20 more kills for spine)....that's just messed up RNG.