Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of times people who have not had an active subscription will get a beta invite to try to get them back. this happened to my buddie in cata who wasnt even opted in for beta.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely possible. I just got into the D3 beta, but I didn't have Diablo universe selected on my beta profile. I spoke with Blizz over the phone about this when I was calling about an unrelated issue, and the man I spoke to said that they had made some changes to the beta system and I was the second one who had reported it to him. If they made the same changes to the MoP beta system, there could be similar bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    I can sum up most of the answers in this thread with just "U MAD BRO?"

I never met more people living in denial than in WoW forums. I got into Cata beta? No way. Dwarves have warlocks now? No way. Zul'Gurub redone for 4.1? No way. Expansion about Pandaria? No way. People in here never believe a word you're saying until they're doing it themselves.
    When people have every reason to lie to push an agenda I'm not going to believe them over a company as large as Blizzard. It doesn't serve Blizzard in the slightest bit to lie about every single god damn thing the people on these forums accuse them of.

---------- Post added 2012-04-13 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarrokk View Post
    Alot of times people who have not had an active subscription will get a beta invite to try to get them back. this happened to my buddie in cata who wasnt even opted in for beta.
    Mop beta isn't Cata beta. Blizzard has been crystal clear about who gets invites to Mop beta. Stop spreading misinformation.

I've played WoW since early 2006 and I haven't gotten a single beta invite, I didn't sign up for the BC beta. But Wotlk, or Cata, I did not get either, and I don't expect to get a MoP invite either.
    Gnome Pride!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilie View Post
    I've played WoW since early 2006 and I haven't gotten a single beta invite, I didn't sign up for the BC beta. But Wotlk, or Cata, I did not get either, and I don't expect to get a MoP invite either.
    So you necroed a 2-month old thread just to say that?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)