15+ Year Old Account

Why can't Monks use 2H Maces?

And save the need of a new heirloom and allow an increased drop rate of 2H agi maces for Druids and Monks to use.

Why do you think you must have a 2H Agi weapon when two 1H Agi weapons would work just as well (for monks anyway). Please don't respond with "style".

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    And save the need of a new heirloom and allow an increased drop rate of 2H agi maces for Druids and Monks to use.
    Why did they emphasize monks using their hands and feat as their "weapon" and weapons as "finishers" only to do the opposite?

Also where is the increase in fist weapons they promised?

Short version: 2h maces don't seem very monk like?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

So Blizzard doesn't have to make a set of 2h Maces with Agility on them to cater to Monks?
    Polearms or staves, allow you to share with Feral Druids which is what they want.

1H Agility Heirlooms work just fine.

just to cheese you off, and, because they don't.

I am leaning towards the second more then the first though. Shaman should be able to use 1 handed swords, and they can't so I live with it, just like I will live without 2 handed maces on my monk.

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    So Blizzard doesn't have to make a set of 2h Maces with Agility on them to cater to Monks?
    Polearms or staves, allow you to share with Feral Druids which is what they want.

1H Agility Heirlooms work just fine.
    Druids can use 2h maces.

On a more serious note: Because doing monk stuff with a 2h hammer would look retarded and most importantly: Because Blizz says so.
    This is their game. They get to decide the rules.

I've seen Shaolin Monks fight with staves, chains, 1h swords, 1h maces, pole arm and fist weapons ... never saw them use Big bad 2h Maces nor I've seen them use axes but hey...

As Huth says, that's Blizzard game, they decide whatever we can think ^^

Oh and I leveled a monks 1-87 and from 1 to 80 I had the 1h maces heirlooms and that worked out perfectly.

Isn't there a bald fat ass in the Dynasty Warriors series that uses a huge mace and he was monk-ish? Like, Buddah monk? I don't know, it's been ages since I played.

The only reason I can think of 2h mace being nice would be for being able to use lava dredger.