Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Big Crits :: 8/8H DS :: T/W/Th 8-12EST

Big Crits is recruiting! Our raiding schedule is currently Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs from 8pm EST until 12am (Midnight) EST. [At this time we full clear on Tuesday nights since H DS is on farm.]

Big Crits’ current progression is 8/8 25 Heroic Dragon Soul, currently working on farming out Dragon Soul for mounts for all of our raiders and strengthening our roster moving forward into Mists of Pandaria.

We are currently looking for players that wish to play at a top 50 US 25m and top 250 World 25m level; players who understand the extreme hard modes, the research, skill and preparation required to put into them to be successful during a limited number of raiding hours.

We also want players that love the game and raiding to apply. We are active with alt runs, PvP, occasional GDKPs, old content and mount runs in our free time and would love to add other players who enjoy this type of content onto our roster.

We are a guild trending upwards, looking to add even more talented players to our core to push us further through the end of this tier and into Mists of Pandaria.

Notable Milestones:

Heroic Madness of Deathwing World 322 US 107 25m
    Heroic Spine of Deathwing World 266 US 99 25m
    Heroic Hagara World 10 US 5 25m
    Heroic Ragnaros world 284 US 97 25m
    6/7HM Firelands World 418 US 129 25m
    Heroic Sinestra World 458 US 135 25m

Main Team Recruitment

Our current 25 man raiding team needs are:

HIGH PRIORITY
    Holy Paladin

MEDIUM PRIORITY
    DPS Death Knight, Shadow Priest

LOW PRIORITY
    All other classes/specs not listed above.

All applications we recieve will be looked at and considered regardless of our current recruitment needs. If you think you are an exceptional raider and you have what it takes to become a valued member of our guild then we urge you to apply!

Our application process usually takes around 24-48 hours from start to finish. We require all players to submit an application. We review your application privately in-house, after which you will be given a verbal interview with our officers and members of your class. If all goes well, you will be invited to transfer. Our initiation process is approximately one month, to ensure both parties have the correct fit.

****************************************************************************************** *****************

Mists of Pandaria Beta Plans

Big Crits has plans on getting as much experience as possible on the new raid encounters before they hit live realms. That means that the majority of us have MoP beta access and will be leveling to 90 and testing out the new raid encounters as they become available on the test realm. That way, we will know the bosses mechanics beforehand and in turn we will spend less time wiping on the bosses when the expansion actually goes live. Having beta access to MoP is definitely a plus when applying to our guild.

****************************************************************************************** *****************

Our standards are simple and consistent across all classes, specs, and players. If you want to make it from initiate to member and continue to be a part of our raiding team you need to follow and uphold our 3 philosophies.

1) Play your class well. In each applicant we look for like-minded players that are friendly and respectful, but players that are also able to perform well under pressure.

2) Play well with others. You, as an applicant, must be able to get along with the other people you raid with. That chemistry is very important for progression and new content.

3) Show your commitment to the guild. This is, simply put, just proving to us that you enjoy being here and that you want to be here. A more in-depth description is proving that you are able to be a member of the team: using our guild forums to discuss strategies, maintaining a minimum of 90% raid attendance, and showing up to raid on time and ready to progress.

Please apply at:
    http://bigcrits.com/apply

If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, feel free to message us in game or add any of the following to Real ID:
    Jurradin - jurradin@bigcrits.com - Recruitment Officer
    Ashleyriott - ashleyriott@gmail.com - Jurr's Assistant
    Velocity - lolcybertron@gmail.com - Recruiter
    Please add your class/spec to your RealID message so we know who you are!

May all your hits be crits!
    Last edited by Jurr; 2012-06-07 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Updated [Guild needs & MoP Beta info]

Awesome Jurr thx for the updated post.

Another week, another clear.

Yeah I wish I could just edit the title of the other one but oh well!

Yeah, I'll keep promoting it though. Those Heroic spine and madness kills were really smooth last night.

Come on MMbrO's join us to finish up this tier in style, and tear in to some sweet juicy panda goodness when MoP hits!

yeah get ready for the panda goodness.

I want my beta key NOW!

Another week, another 1 day full-clear of HMs

Second round of beta invites out and none for me, time to farm.

Got my beta invite yay!

I can't decide whether I want to roll a monk or not yet.

Clearing 8/8H on Tuesdays currently, looking for people ready to raid with Big Crits for Mists of Pandaria

Lucky beta invite.... I wish i had mine yet. I'm not gonna worry about monks until i get all boss status on my hunter first.

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado558 View Post
    Lucky beta invite.... I wish i had mine yet. I'm not gonna worry about monks until i get all boss status on my hunter first.
    Sadly people are going to hate me b/c I just messed around on my mage for a few hours and then haven't been back on beta. Not like there is tons to do and test. I don't feel like waiting in line for low-level panda quests, and only one dungeon out.

I'd be playing the hell out of my hunter. So many things have been changed about our current abilities so theres a boat load of theory crafting to do. xD

Another week coming up to clear

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Another week coming up to clear
    Rough week but in the end another 8/8H DS clear and 2 more raiders got their mounts.

Updated the main post.