Only two daily quests on ilum!

So after slacking for a long time I decided to start doing dailies. Problem is on ilum I have have quests in the small camp, nothing in the main base.

I started the quest chain a long time ago. Now I have no quests anywhere.

Anyone have any idea where I should look to find quests?

Thanks for any tips.

Finish your Class Missions first, after that you should automatically get a quest called "Crystal Ball" and after finishing that quest line you should have unlocked all dailies.
    Maybe you were already on that chain though.

edit...
    Oh, damn it, you said you already did that quest line. In that case I dunno what's wrong on Ilum... You could go to Corellia I think those are just for any level 50 and don't require any pre-quests or anything of the sort.
    Also Belsavis has a daily quest zone.
    Last edited by Skiritai; 2012-04-20 at 02:01 AM.

After you finish your class storyline, you should have a quest titled "First Strike" that has you talk to a droid on the fleet. (Not sure what the Republic equivalent is called.) That starts you off on the main Ilum questline which will unlock the dailies as you go along.

I've done those. I stopped basically once I got on the planet then just did warzones for credits and fun. My issue is now I have no quests on the planet except 2 dailies at the waystation. Weird.

Have you gone to the second waystation there? You go past it on the way to give the one guy the med pack. There should be more dailies in that building.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bioware removed all dailies from Ilum due to the performance issues. They also made it so that the quests can not be shared.

If you had the quests, you can complete them though.

[e] Correction, not all. I was speaking about the PvP daily/weekly.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-04-20 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Bioware removed all dailies from Ilum due to the performance issues. They also made it so that the quests can not be shared.

If you had the quests, you can complete them though.
    Wait are you serious??

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Wait are you serious??
    Correction, not all. I was speaking about the PvP daily/weekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correction, not all. I was speaking about the PvP daily/weekly.
    OH, I was about to say if they took away my daily comms I'm going to rage.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    OH, I was about to say if they took away my daily comms I'm going to rage.
    Yeah, I'm a bit tired. Raiding, watching a movie on my second monitor and a few bourbons in to the night will do that do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithbreaker View Post
    So after slacking for a long time I decided to start doing dailies. Problem is on ilum I have have quests in the small camp, nothing in the main base.

I started the quest chain a long time ago. Now I have no quests anywhere.

Anyone have any idea where I should look to find quests?

Thanks for any tips.
    Maybe you still have them in your log and just untracked them? I know on my Juggernaut this morning I was there, had the usual 3 in base(plus the heroic) and 2 more at the outpost nearby, so those were all certainly still there as of 7 am...

Deleted
    Remember to do Belsavis too!
    Belsavis is not connected to any class quests, and running the bonus series unlocks tons of dailes. You can even start doing them before hitting level 50.
    There is also Corellia after the patch.

I have the same problem i removed the ilum daily quest from my log but since its costing a fortune to re mod i needz money i only have 1 in the base and 2 at the outpost i am missing 2 of the dailys and the guy in the base who gives them wont talk to me

ive logged a ticket

Just did all quest on Ilium without problem
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Just did all quest on Ilium without problem
    I'm about to go do them, and I'm sure they're still there.

Yeah, I'm a bit tired. Raiding, watching a movie on my second monitor and a few bourbons in to the night will do that do you.
    Yeah, those Bourbons are killers...

... Oh, you don't mean those do you.... ./whistles

On topic: For the Republic at least, if go wander around either of the bases, see if you can't find a phase that you can enter, or see if you have a quest called Crystal Ball (I believe the full main chain - at least for the first 5-6 quests is called that).

---------- Post added 2012-04-20 at 04:46 PM ----------

I'm about to go do them, and I'm sure they're still there.
    Yes, the PVE quests are most definitely still there and active - it was only the two PvP ones (1 Weekly & 1 Daily) to gather Armaments, Kill Players, or Complete Warzones that were removed.