10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    is there any cinema movie based on GT ? i mean with goku ssj4
    nope the only GT movie takes place 100 (i think) years after the GT storyline and only pan is still alive, it stars gokus greatgreatgrandson.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    nope the only GT movie takes place 100 (i think) years after the GT storyline and only pan is still alive, it stars gokus greatgreatgrandson.
    yeah i already saw it. terrible terrible movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Just watched Cooler's Revenge and although it wasn't that great overall, the fight scene where Piccolo takes out his goons is pretty damn awesome.

Also what is it with Frieza's family and there insane love for death beaming Piccolo lol.
    Saiyans and Namekians: Only two races to stand up to their kind, fight them and live.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Secret theory: Buu fuses up in the future with Pikachu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Secret theory: Buu fuses up in the future with Pikachu.
    and that is when i shoot myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Ma! Ma! Majin CHUUUU!!!
    Babidi: Majin Chu, return! Go Daburbasaur!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Ma! Ma! Majin CHUUUU!!!
    Babidi: Majin Chu, return! Go Daburbasaur!
    NO MORE POKEMON AND DBZ!!! FOR THE LOVE OF KING KAI, PLEASE!!! My mind can't take it after all those threads.

I joke, that one actually made me laugh lol.

Sorry about your Canucks btw . Sens are still alive though!
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry about your Canucks btw . Sens are still alive though!
    /wipes away tear
    You are the first person outside BC I've heard say that.

Special Beam Cannon!!!

I'm a Leafs fan for life. So my playoff season involves going for any other Canadian team to go all the way lol. One day we'll make the playoffs again.

OT:Best joke next to the Goku-Frieza-King Kai one I mentioned earlier in the thread.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account

So many people miss out by never hearing the original opening.

CHA LA
    HEAD CHA LA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    So many people miss out by never hearing the original opening.

CHA LA
    HEAD CHA LA!
    They use a shortened version of it in Abridged.

I like the English version, but I always wondered where they got the footage for it since I never saw most of those scenes in the show. I didn't find out about the movies until the Android Saga.

---------- Post added 2012-04-24 at 08:11 PM ----------

Can someone tell me what the deal with Dragonball Hoshi or whatever is? Is there seriously new DBZ on the way? Saw this and I was pretty impressed.

Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-25 at 03:31 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me what the deal with Dragonball Hoshi is? Is there seriously new DBZ on the way? Saw this and I was pretty impressed.
    Pretty sure i read back in December its an arcade game.

I still think the best joke is;

"Knock knock"
    "Who's there?"
    "Krillin"

It's been said a few times that Dragonball Hoshi is just made up, using footage from various games I believe. But then again, I've never heard Toriyama fully deny it either. :P

This thread is now equal in power to Raditz. Let us bask in his glory.

Also in the multiverse comic I thought it would be cool to have a universe where Raditz was sent to Earth and pretty much replaced Goku somehow. So normal universe Goku could of got to meet a strong good version of his brother.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-25 at 03:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there would be new Dragon Ball series in development. If there is, I hope it won't continue where Z or GT left. As much I love the series, the power got a little out of control in my opinion and got a little tiring to watch.

I would totally be fine if there was completely new Dragon Ball, with new characters, that starts from the very beginning, like the original Dragon Ball. Hopefully Akira Toriyama would be behind the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun Fact: Cell has killed two Future Trunks. Likewise, Future Trunks has killed two Cells.

First ever Kamehameha in the series:

10+ Year Old Account
    It looked like he did a Fusion with Nappa.