Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I donno about point #4 there!

Learn to use the search function, there is already a thread like this, it is called:
    My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic

xD
    Sorry had to do it :P

But now that I am here; Need more Kitteh!!!! D:<
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

oh yogg, how did I get here..

you fill my lungs with sweetness & you fill my head with you.

for the girls who can't handle real robot unicorn attack. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    ‎(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

Sorry if repost.

Just remembered my RE teacher showed me the cruellest video yesterday..

How could somebody leave that poor kitten there?
    I don't understand how some people have so much difficulty reading dogs. That dog is doing what's called "play bowing" and it's not aggressive. You can also tell from the bark, that's a play bark not an aggressive one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I didn't say the kitten was in danger, but it's clearly distressed. Reason enough to intervene I think :P
    The dog is leashed, the kitten could've turned around at any time and just walked off.

In fact you can see that the kitten doesn't become obviously distressed until the very end, when it gets its ass stuck against those shelves. I'd bet the farm that the reason the video cuts off there is because the kitten's owner noticed the fun was over for it and wanted to get the kitten out of there.

Anderson and Johnny, the two boys I'd go straight for... Unfortunately Johnny is taken and Anderson is reportedly gay but a girl can dream. I continue the quest to find a girlfriend that isn't crazy I guess.