Page 11 of 406 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    I just ended a game where I had the most CS, most kills, most tower kills, and did very slightly less damage than our AD carry overall and our Sona calls for me to be reported because we lost?

Unbelievable. The nerve of some people.

Probably wouldn't have been a loss if our Shen didn't dc every 20 seconds. I wouldn't have minded, but the enemy team literally just waited for him to dc before making ANY plays at all.
    The second it said "A summoner has disconnected", they immediately pushed a tower or baron. As soon as he was back, they retreated again.Such underhand tactics make me so angry.
    That message is only shown to team mates now, not the enemy for a patch or 2 now. I know I have only been seeing enemy reconnecting messages, not enemy disconnecting.

Quote Originally Posted by raggard View Post
    That message is only shown to team mates now, not the enemy for a patch or 2 now. I know I have only been seeing enemy reconnecting messages, not enemy disconnecting.
    Yeah but with proper wards you should see the guy running back to base. A clue; if someone runs all the way from the middle of the map back to the summoner platform instead of recalling, he's probably dced.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

10+ Year Old Account
    ok...so i was playing teemo bot and some one decided to go blitz support , but he didn't even drop 1 ward. /rage, and would grip skarner into me. /more rage. he then proceed to take my CS, then bitch at me for having a lower CS then the graves on the other team. /omg so much fucking rage!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

10+ Year Old Account

Ugh.

First our team had people that were speaking in Spanish and spoke very little English. Then, they seem to go after one person, and they leave me to die when their carries pick me off easily, as well as times where some of the teammembers didn't show up for team fights.

On top of that, when they did speak English, they had the nerve to call me a noob and a feeder when all of that was said and done, really? And when I did try to run away from a fight to not get myself killed, they proceeded to yell at me for not fighting.

On another note, is building multiple RoAs considered to be a troll build?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-04-25 at 04:58 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I personally don't find it a good build, but its some kind of AP tanky thing and I've seen it before, though on Nidalee.

Also, Graves, y u no Last Whisper. And Rammus stacking Thornmail? Passive is unique right.

Deleted
    I should just buy some RP and trasnfer over to the other EU server. God fucking damn the russians makes me sad x.x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    I should just buy some RP and trasnfer over to the other EU server. God fucking damn the russians makes me sad x.x
    You play on EUNE? I honestly rarely see any language other than English. Hell, I had less English while playing on NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    You play on EUNE? I honestly rarely see any language other than English. Hell, I had less English while playing on NA.
    Consider yourself lucky. I always see tons of Polish/Russian people. And VERY few of them speak English, and when that is, it's mostly "noob".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    I personally don't find it a good build, but its some kind of AP tanky thing and I've seen it before, though on Nidalee.

Also, Graves, y u no Last Whisper. And Rammus stacking Thornmail? Passive is unique right.
    Thornmails passive is unique, Rammus' aint, so second Thornmail is for extra armor and AD... Of course Frozen Heart wouldve been better...

Played an intermediate game last night as Shaco. Never played him before, but I decided to Jungle. Within the first 30 seconds it become obvious that I had a troll premade with me, as 3 of them began to camp blue with me. So I decided to go to the enemies blue and take that, but nope, they followed me there as well. Luckily I am good enough at judging when to smite so they never stole got it, but every time I went for blue their Ryze followed me and attempted to steal it :/
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Played an intermediate game last night as Shaco. Never played him before, but I decided to Jungle. Within the first 30 seconds it become obvious that I had a troll premade with me, as 3 of them began to camp blue with me. So I decided to go to the enemies blue and take that, but nope, they followed me there as well. Luckily I am good enough at judging when to smite so they never stole got it, but every time I went for blue their Ryze followed me and attempted to steal it :/
    Maybe they were just covering you ?
    And maybe you SHOULD give the blue to Ryze during the game ?!
    Am I getting trolled there or what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Yhal View Post
    If that was the case, he should've asked if he wanted blue and he would leash one blue while he gets the other. However, I don't think he did that at all.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Deleted
    He was playing against bots, hence the 'played an intermediate game' - at least that's how I understood it

Quote Originally Posted by Roos View Post
    He was playing against bots, hence the 'played an intermediate game' - at least that's how I understood it
    Yeah, noticed that when you mentioned it. My bad. Deleted my post. And in that case, his teammates were being dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

Ugh.

First our team had people that were speaking in Spanish and spoke very little English. Then, they seem to go after one person, and they leave me to die when their carries pick me off easily, as well as times where some of the teammembers didn't show up for team fights.

On top of that, when they did speak English, they had the nerve to call me a noob and a feeder when all of that was said and done, really? And when I did try to run away from a fight to not get myself killed, they proceeded to yell at me for not fighting.

On another note, is building multiple RoAs considered to be a troll build?
    If I may ask where was your ad carry? no wonder you got raped lategame

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valzi View Post
    If I may ask where was your ad carry? no wonder you got raped lategame
    I don't think we even had one. It looked bad in the selection screen seeing 4 melee champs.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Build Lux AD carry, profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhal View Post
    If a jungler can't get blue to start with if they use mana as a resource then they will jungle at a fraction of the speed they would do. And when 3 of their team attempts to take it as the game starts... troll premade...
    RETH

Deleted
    Ragers are not the downfall of LoL. Feeders are not the downfall of LoL. Morons getting caught 5 times late game and blaming it on the team is the downfall of LoL.

I do not believe in the "carry yourself" nonsense, as long as these narrow-minded people that can't understand a basic fact exist. Besides, would it be normal for a guy who plays like this to raise in elo?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2012-04-26 at 04:22 PM.

- Draft queue
    - 2nd pick
    - pick Twisted Fate, said I play mid or top, 1st pick picked a top, ok so I'm mid then
    - 4th pick takes Ahri and I'm forced to go ad TF (I only play TF AP..)
    - mid ahri feeds 0/4/0 to annie
    - my support steals my cs and pushes my lane
    - get ganked 3 times succesfully by mundo towerdiving with his ult
    - my whole team blames me

WTF is wrong with some people in this game... I didn't even call anyone bad, an idiot or anything whatsoever.. I srsly don't get these people...

Edit: OH THIS IS EVEN BETTER!

1st pick takes lanewick instantly, he faces a Riven
    He says he will own her and guess what happens, he goes 0/2 in 3 and a half minute.
    He blames me for not ganking, I tell him I was ganking bot (note: this was at 4-5 minutes, I got a succesfull gank at bottom so I was doing pretty good so far), he threatens with going afk. In the end after some talking he didn't go afk, no, he took my whole fucking jungle all game long while feeding the riven even more because she got free farm top and was roaming our upper jungle where warwick was taking my cs.

Game ends up with Riven lvl 18 with a score of 16/2/7, me being lvl 12 because of ww stealing all of my jungle and the rest of my team 14/15.

TLDR: Warwick confident he wins lane against Riven, goes 0/2 in 3 minutes, blames me as jungle who was ganking bot, continues by stealing my jungle and feeding even more, on top of it flames/trolls our team all game long aswell.
    Last edited by Xorious; 2012-04-26 at 05:53 PM.