Jesus christ... I hate my luck.

Had to work today from 17 till 23 and tomorrow the same times. Fixed one to work both of my days.

So I woke up this morning, thinking 'yay almost beta.. All weekend!'. I grab my phone and read a text message from my boss 'xxx is sick, can you come today and tomorrow after all?'

FML, wish I had a 9 to 5 job instead of being a cook T_T
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

15+ Year Old Account
    Afraid that I might oversleep and miss the start if I go and lie down.

But I'm tired!

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Afraid that I might oversleep and miss the start if I go and lie down.

But I'm tired!
    Go to sleep little lamb, Larynx will be there to wake you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Why not just say no?
    You don't understand the life of a cook :'(
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post

Had to work today from 17 till 23 and tomorrow the same times. Fixed one to work both of my days.

So I woke up this morning, thinking 'yay almost beta.. All weekend!'. I grab my phone and read a text message from my boss 'xxx is sick, can you come today and tomorrow after all?'

So and so is in the Beta i mean "sick" .. you got owned.. O.o (maybe)

Hehe, I told all my IRL friends not to contact me this weekend =)

He's probably playing the beta you realise?

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I slept for 5 hours, woke up ~9 hours before Beta.

I guess we're all cursed. Though, in retrospect I shouldn't have gone to sleep 16 hours before the beta began.
    I slept only 4... FML And I want badly to do allnighter :P

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    He's probably playing the beta you realise?
    You should fake your own death so you can play GW2 without having to worry out family obligations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i'm off to try and sleep (9pm unheard of) - See you all on the flip side.. bleary eyed with a GIGANTIC cup of coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    I slept only 4... FML And I want badly to do allnighter :P
    Considering I went like 48 hours with TORs release, a game which I didn't care about until like a week before, I'll manage.

And that was at a starting point of around midnight. So 2 and half days really. I hope to god I don't go the full ~72 hours without sleeping though... I'd probably die. o_O

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Well i'm off to try and sleep (9pm unheard of) - See you all on the flip side.. bleary eyed with a GIGANTIC cup of coffee
    Sweet dreams little lion.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    You should fake your own death so you can play GW2 without having to worry out family obligations.
    Yhh... /shakesfist.
    But on the upside my uncle bought me a case of snobbish red wine to celebrate the wee baby almost forgive them now lol.
    I'm still waiting for the mrs to surprise me with a gaming laptop or something.......still waiting...............waiting..................
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Have sweet dreams of playing GW2! And then wake up and do it! xD
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-04-27 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    I grab my phone and read a text message from my boss 'xxx is sick, can you come today and tomorrow after all?'
    Maybe this 'sick person' is also preparing for Guild Wars 2?

simple question: can we expect to enjoy the feature with which you can play while in a queue to enter a server during this beta?

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    simple question: can we expect to enjoy the feature with which you can play while in a queue to enter a server during this beta?
    The part where it puts u into an overflower server and you can play?
    Yh...should be fine
    Why are you worried about it?

Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    I would say yes, we will most likely be experiencing this feature at some point this weekend. Well off to work, see you guys this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    The part where it puts u into an overflower server and you can play?
    Yh...should be fine
    Why are you worried about it?
    yes that. Not worried really but when thinking about it i never heard of a beta with no server problems happening by the time we are supposed to play. I am preparing myself not to be surprise if I have to wait 3 hours minimum until everything works fine. Hoping everything works great though

I had some weird dream that was suppose to be about me creating a character in Gw2. No idea why but i was playing the game from my n64 and i was trying to make a charr
    go on.....

but my character ended up looking like a tauren.
    You are banned from Guild Wars 2!
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Do anyone know about the graphic settings in the beta? Since the last betas couldn't have the highest graphic settings, we won't be able to have it either :P?

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it. And since we don't know how high the settings could go and the requirements for such, I doubt many could even play with it without sacrificing latency/game performance.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!