Deleted

a billion oneliners about a billion ways to die (forum game)

so, the way this forum game goes, is that you post a death scene of a well known character, preferably as weird as possible. then the person who replies to you has to post a witty oneliner about this death, something James Bond might say about a henchman that died that way. then that person posts another way to die in the same post, and the person after that again does a witty reply, and so on.

example:
    poster 1:
    Tom Dickson (Blendtec founder) goes skydiving, falls through the rotors of a passing helicopter.
    poster 2:
    I think he pressed the smoothie button once too much. (reference to the Blendtec blender viral videos on youtube).

Joker tries to infiltrate the Batcave via the sewage disposal, but he trips and drowns.
    Poster 3:
    Told you the man was batshit crazy.
    okay, I hope everyone gets the idea. so, i'll start with a relatively easy one:

Indiana Jones gets crushed by a giant ball made by a scarab (also known as dung beetle).

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    Indiana Jones gets crushed by a giant ball made by a scarab (also known as dung beetle).
    Thats shit =/

I really cannot think of something else to say though :S Imagination has gone down

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Thats shit =/

I really cannot think of something else to say though :S Imagination has gone down
    Bad joke eel

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Bad joke eel
    This is a thread about one liners, =Bad jokes