10+ Year Old Account

Suggestion: Option to Disable Signature on subsequent posts on the same page.

I know there must be an option for this somewhere, I swear I've seen it on other forums before using a similar structure.

Could there be an option that automatically disables the automatic signature addition to one's post after the first post done in that thread (on the same page) by that person? Sometimes I post in the same thread a couple times, and I dont want to spam up the page with 3-4 times my signature. Once should be enough, any follow-up posts should have them disabled. Right now I'm doing so manually, and each time I forget, I find myself editing my post... in advanced too, or else I wont have the checkbox to include my avatar to check off visible.

Would be handy and clean, imo.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's an automatic option, but there's a simple checkbox right under the reply box that says "show signature", that can easily be unchecked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't think there's an automatic option, but there's a simple checkbox right under the reply box that says "show signature", that can easily be unchecked.
    Yeah, I know, but it's an extra action to undertake for the sake of not wanting to spam a signature.
    Not everyone does so, of course.

Edit: Woops! /uncheck