Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Finish work and make sure monday's off... check.
    Make sure there's food to last the weekend... check.
    Ensure the cat's got food and water... check.
    Fix Bandicam so it actually works... check.
    Test recording... check.
    Setup to automatically record in 1080p... check.
    Setup to automatically split video every 20 minutes... check.
    Make something to eat...

...hmm... make something to eat...

...guess I'm not ready quite yet.

I'm at work and wont be home till 1hour after beta has started already.

Damnit Jigain, thanks for reminding me that I was planning on recording/streaming this weekend...ah well, can't have it all
    I don't have time to even get it set up to record/stream, I'm at work until 2 hours after it starts...and I'm not wasting time with that while beta is live

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Starts at 3am here in Hong Kong (2 hours and 17 minutes from now, but who's counting?).

I'm reading everything I can find about it and rocking back and forth, hugging myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Damnit Jigain, thanks for reminding me that I was planning on recording/streaming this weekend...ah well, can't have it all
    I don't have time to even get it set up to record/stream, I'm at work until 2 hours after it starts...and I'm not wasting time with that while beta is live
    Streaming's too much of a hassle, I do it the easy way - hit F12, play the game, hit F12 again before I go to bed, upload to Youtube overnight. No editing or anything. People don't like it, they don't have to watch. :P

I keep staring on clock.
    Last edited by lyxx; 2012-04-27 at 04:57 PM.

Don't underestimate the womenz. Most women follow the motto of "Don't get mad, get even."
    Most women do both.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

cry, cos me code hasn't arrived in the mail yet!

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Streaming's too much of a hassle, I do it the easy way - hit F12, play the game, hit F12 again before I go to bed, upload to Youtube overnight. No editing or anything. People don't like it, they don't have to watch. :P
    What software (hopefully free and easy to setup) do you use? If I can record this weekend I will...I just built this computer and it's the first that I've been able to record on, so I haven't had a chance to really investigate this

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Woowww, only the mod reacted to that, really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quanille
    And last but not least i've made a "1 Click = Dinner" button that will make *someone* appear on my doorstep with a pizza! xD
    Sorry if the previous unmoderated version of this post has offended anyone, was not my intention
    Last edited by Quanille; 2012-04-27 at 05:05 PM.
    |Asus Sabertooth 990FX|AMD Phenom II 1090T 4.2Ghz x6|XFX R7970 Black Edition|Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz 8gb|Corsair H60 Liquid Cooling|