Page 1 of 3
LastLast

No 150 mount achieve?

today alot of MoP achieves were released, and there was none for 150 mounts. i hope that doesnt mean there is none, 100 mount achieve will be a bad joke in MoP with the huge amount of new mounts. anybody have any info if therel be a 150? or even 200?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta.
    Still early.
    Give them time.
    "My sword? [Heck] yeah I know how to use it. What's to understand about swish-swish-stab? It's a [freak'n] sword dude, it's not a fighter jet." -Tucker "This One Goes to Eleven

making a 150 achievement would be incredibly boring as its not even all that hard to get on live if you make an effort, so if you add in all the Mop mounts 150 will be a joke. Needs to be like 175-200 depending on how much stuff they are adding

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    making a 150 achievement would be incredibly boring as its not even all that hard to get on live if you make an effort, so if you add in all the Mop mounts 150 will be a joke. Needs to be like 175-200 depending on how much stuff they are adding
    That's just a taaaaad bit of hyperbole. The 100 mount? I will grant you that one, perhaps. But 150 is not just "Oh, anybody with a pulse can get that one" territory like you are implying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 173 mounts. Farm mounts on live, have luck with drops and 150 isn't that hard. True mount collectors want the achivement to be something a bit hard to get. As above posts said, with all the mounts being added into MoP, 150 would be simple. 200+ achivement is more realistic.

Deleted
    How about they add one for 150 AND 200!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TCCB1833 View Post
    How about they add one for 150 AND 200!!!
    This. I see no reason why there couldn't be both a "decently easy" and a "sincerely difficult" mount achievement added. If you *are* a hardcore mount collector, are you really going to turn down an extra mount for an achievement that you've already met the requirements for (150 mounts)?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

they want people to actually get the achievements...getting 150 mounts might take forever because RNG is RNG u might not get any mounts from NPC drops...

Deleted
    Wasn't it mentioned a long time ago they would add a 150 achieve? (At some point at least....)

Quote Originally Posted by Fugl View Post
    Wasn't it mentioned a long time ago they would add a 150 achieve? (At some point at least....)
    Not really, they never mentioned it. I wouldn't surprised if they did 150 and a 200 mount achieve. After all those damn pet battle achievements you would think they could throw more love to some mount lovers.

Personally, I have 141 and don't really care...could have more but I don't feel like buying them.

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    they want people to actually get the achievements...getting 150 mounts might take forever because RNG is RNG u might not get any mounts from NPC drops...
    people can actually get it, you are implying that all achievements should be easy enough to get in a few days of trying or something. making very hard achievements with a reward is actually.... rewarding! so much of this game has become instant gratification there isnt that much thats truly hard to get achieve anymore. adding hard mount/pet achievements is a step in the right direction to adding some sense of accomplishment to difficult feats.

What would you have as the reward for 150 or 200 mounts? A title? A new mount?

Quote Originally Posted by Barpig View Post
    What would you have as the reward for 150 or 200 mounts? A title? A new mount?
    A new mount to show off? Why even ask such a dumb question. 150 pets gives *gasp* another pet.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

They Will add it, Dont worry about it. The beta is still early so give them some time

10+ Year Old Account
    I have currently 128 mounts, and im working on the rest. And i really want a 150 mouns achieve.. and even a 200 mount achievement!

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    Because you need everything NOW right?

I have 140 mounts. It hasn't been easy and it's involved a LOT of RNG. If you take away TCG mounts, purchased mounts, BoP crafted mounts and unobtainable mounts, there are only about 170 mounts. To get to that, you have to be one of the best PvE'ers (or buy them), have tons of luck - non-h-deathwing drop mount, ultraxion 1% drop mount, alysrazor 1% mount, malygos mounts, grand black war mammoth, ashes of alar, invincible mimirons head, ZG panther, ZG raptor, headless horseman mount, big love rocket, onyxia mount, brewfest mounts etc. And you also have to be a decently serious pvp'er to get veteran of the horde wolf.
    Last edited by Tankitbetter; 2012-04-28 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    I have 173 mounts. Farm mounts on live, have luck with drops and 150 isn't that hard. True mount collectors want the achivement to be something a bit hard to get. As above posts said, with all the mounts being added into MoP, 150 would be simple. 200+ achivement is more realistic.
    blizz is done making things hard. gl with that
    ggg

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    What you fail to say is that you leveled tailoring and engineering on your paladin (which is 4 bonus mounts), have every TCG mount (thousands of dollars or over 500k+ gold), the 3 purchasable mounts from blizzard store, and you have the blizzcon 2008 mount.

Oh, and you purchased the heroic deathwing mount with gold.

Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Tankitbetter; 2012-04-28 at 09:45 PM.

the main problem I have with mount counts that i really dont like, is it does have bias on class. Paladin get an extra 3 mounts, DKs and Warlocks get an extra 2. So Ive always felt each class should get the same amount or just make the exclusive ones available to everyone, similar to when they removed the race restrictions on racial mounts.