View Poll Results: Is the game what you were expecting?

Voters
27. This poll is closed
  • More than I was expecting

5 18.52%
  • Exactaly what I was expecting

13 48.15%
  • Thought it would be better

8 29.63%
  • Total letdown

1 3.70%
    Deleted

Expecting better?

After playing this beta, how do you now fell about the game? Is everything that you expected for, is a big let down?

Imho the game looks great, the combat is awesome, the WvWvW is quite epic... although I was expecting to be more addicted to the game than i actually was... Before the start of the beta I thought I was gonna be glued to the pc the entire weekend... and didn't happen... I got bored and started doint other stuff. Dunno if it is because the game is beta and is gonna end shortly or because I'm not as hyped as before.. kind mixed feeling here

Share your thoughts

About what I expected the game to be; an action MMO with a strong PVP and exploration focus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    About what I expected the game to be; an action MMO with a strong PVP and exploration focus.
    Pretty much this. Some things were better than what I expected, some things worse. Overall, I got what I came for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy what I got to experience so far, less how squishy melee characters seem. My elementalist is 19 and the pve aspects seem entertaining. Wish there was a little more variety besides mostly just bandit or centaur attacks but a lot of it is challenging so I guess that makes up for it. I need to try PvP at sometime...

Deleted
    Personally, the PvE aspect really was much better than any other game (let alone MMO) I've seen in a while. Sadly, that doesn't really matter as much to me as does the PvP, which for me was a let down. Yes my standards are high, but I was expecting better.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better than I expected. The best mmo I have ever played hands down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what I was expecting from the levels I played, have yet to try dungeons or elite dynamic events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly what I expected! There are some minor features that should be added though like more options for chat such as chat colors, better guild roster sorting options, and other things that I thought of at the time but can't remember now. Overall, I am so excited that the thought of having to wait another month just for beta makes me want to cry.

What's with all these polls asking the same thing?

There are multiple threads for people to discuss their opinions of/reactions to the game already, we don't need more of them.

Closing this.