Page 1 of 2
LastLast

LFR Gold Farming

I found out an anoying but effective way to farm gold in LFR, I found it in youtube then I've tried it. It does work and it does give alot of gold

Steps:
    >uncheck Auto Loot on user interface
    >Kill a boss which items are inside a box like example Ultraxion and Madness
    >FYI, life grip cant stop you from looting ^,..,^

Strategy:
    #Madness
    >Once boss is dead position yourself where you cant click the aspect and just the box
    >spam click it to make sure you are the 1st one to loot it
    >Once you are succesfull you click on all item so those will be rolled by the players
    >Do NOT leave the box, make sure your the only one looting it and make sure you DONT loot the gold which is about 300-400gold
    >When everyone has left thats the time you loot the gold and ALL the gold that was supose to be shared to all 25 people will be ALL YOURS
    ~>advance strat: if they wont leave you can kick em, only needs 2-3 votes anyway so thats 2-3 friends, if theres only 2 players left you can just kick him since it only needs 1 vote if ever theres only 2 people. I did this once, he was looting but his stupid enough not to kick me and afk in the box so I kicked him 1st making all the gold MINE

#Ultraxion
    >Same Strat on madness but since ultra is the 1st boss there wil be problems and I got the solution to that
    ~>1st of all players dont leave after ultra, but they do leave the area and thats where you loot it.
    ~>problem 2: once the ship flies you are auto teleported to the ship with everyone leaving the box behind. All you need is a speed increase or just run as fast as you can back to the box. Simple as that. Since everyone is already teleported to the ship the gold wont be shared to them. I TESTED this one so Im 100% sure of it. BUT make sure you loot the gold when theres no one falowing you, or els it will be shared to them (which i also tested)

I may sound like helping people in there gold problems. but in reality im sharing this so EVERYONE will ABUSE it and BLIZZ WILL finaly do something about it. Since there not planing on doing anything to it. Simple hot fix gold will be automaticaly shared to all even if your auto loot is OFF. How hard is that? oh wait they fired alot of employee so they got no time for such thing, better off concentrating on MoP. YEH I did read about the new loot rules on MoP and I think its far better than the curent one we have. Everything is automaticaly rolled, you wont see the item, you wont see the gold, everybody gets loot, everybody gets gold. BUT come on thats like 4-8 more months? They should hot fix this and not wait for MoP for the balanced loot rules.

I experimented and the income varries ^,..,^ all i can say its alot. Que time + Boss Kill varies from server, time, date. SO your income will change depending on those. BUT if you know when is the right time, date, and populated server (whose que are with another populated server) then you will earn alot thingking its been out for that long and everyone one shots it now and Hey you also get a chance to NEED roll on everything that can be NEEDED for more gold. item sells for 10-20 gold, but if you DE it maelstrom is worth 90-300+gold depending on server.

IM NOT gana post the SAMPLE video on YOUTUBE, since thats not my video, its someone els where I learn this.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2012-05-02 at 10:02 AM.

This just sorta seems mean. Also, if everyone does it, no one will leave. These methods are known by a few. Then, when you tell people. they ALL want to do it. It doesn't solve a gold problem as much as it creates arguments and rage over who's staying for the gold ...

Also, priests pull you away from chest most of the time anyway
    Last edited by Blitzc; 2012-05-02 at 09:45 AM.

There was posts about this long time ago. And alot of priests use lof just to stop ppl doing what you describes. And if im on my mage i stay just to be a part of gold looted.

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.

omg this is so lame. I think one should report this directly to Blizzard.

Deleted
    I saw someone do this once, so i kicked him instead. so he got nothing, while we all got a slightly bigger share. Better solution.

Deleted
    this is why im always reporting them to a GM as fast i see someone holding back people for looting the gold

Deleted
    Well aren't you a charming and lovely person willing to sit in a queue and kill a boss to steal 10g each from 24 random strangers. It's not even a very high income. Community spirit hits new low.

10+ Year Old Account
    i accidently got all the gold loot on the last boss a few weeks ago :S

i clicked greed to all items then went afk, when i came back all the items had been dished out but there was just me and another guy in the raid and he was kneeling down before the giant loot chin...i was wondering what he was doing but then he just left the raid..i walked up and looted the chin and got all the gold >.<

400g for 30 minutes - 2 hours worth of a work.. It's also a mean move. I hope you don't believe in Karma.

15+ Year Old Account
    I sat there AFK with someone for 30 minutes who tried doing this once. He eventually got pissed off and just split it between us and called ME a jackass.

Hope he enjoyed his 200 gold for 30 minutes.

Guess he didn't know he could kick me, or something.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2012-05-02 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    There was posts about this long time ago. And alot of priests use lof just to stop ppl doing what you describes. And if im on my mage i stay just to be a part of gold looted.
    I have never under any run of LFR seen what you describe, lol. And whats the point? There's allways gonna be someone to be the first to loot so why bother?

Believe me I dont, I'll Keep on doing it till blizz do something about it. There not, so Im happy

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 05:54 AM ----------

Its a actualy 350-500 gold, plus need loot on all you can loot = de it mael cost 100-300gold, valor, upgrade?, and alot of rage, large drink and large fries and comes with a free toy.
    Last edited by Tomia; 2012-05-02 at 09:55 AM.

ive been exoposed! and the priests pull doesnt stop you from looting the box either

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    I sat there AFK with someone for 30 minutes who tried doing this once. He eventually got pissed off and just split it between us and called ME a jackass.

Hope he enjoyed his 200 gold for 30 minutes.

Guess he didn't know he could kick me, or something.
    haha nice then a nubby snubbi like that can learn not to be an ass
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Yep, you are still looting the box even if you have been life griped. I already Tested it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Cynical- View Post
    400g for 30 minutes - 2 hours worth of a work.. It's also a mean move. I hope you don't believe in Karma.
    I believe you can get more than 400G in 2 hour anyway.

Even if he don't believe in karma, he will get the consequences of his own selfish deeds, no matter if they had been done in a game or RL. Life always have its way of showing it ... in one or another way.

Yep, you can kick him, loot the box yourself and afk there. Make sure you keep on kicking the other so all gold will be yours.

Deleted
    Reported this thread and you, hopefully it falls under posting exploits
    Wouldn't have cared so much if it was only gold but you tell people to need on stuff just to DE, you and people like you, sickens me...

Quote Originally Posted by -Cynical- View Post
    I agree with Cynical's comment.

These types of players generally exhibit this sort of dishonorable behavior both inside & outside the game. I just /ignore scum like this when they slither by.
    Last edited by Marsha; 2012-05-02 at 10:11 AM.

It's Not A Crime If You Don't Get Caught
    - Haiyore! Nyaruko-san ^,..,^

Whats Karma?
    - Tomia