Deleted

shadowpriest buffs

is thier any plans in mop to reduce the amount of buffs a priest has to do and make fort/shadow protection/inner fire/will/ve and fw all 1 or 2 buffs so in a bg we are not stood at the gy buffing while every1 else is of and running?

10+ Year Old Account
    How about... I WANT MY HEAL BACK.
    Vampiric Touch no longer regenerates health.

Seriously1?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    is thier any plans in mop to reduce the amount of buffs a priest has to do and make fort/shadow protection/inner fire/will/ve and fw all 1 or 2 buffs so in a bg we are not stood at the gy buffing while every1 else is of and running?
    In mists you only have 3 buffs four if you count Fear Ward. And you can cast them on the move so you don't have to sit at the gy.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post

Seriously1?!?!
    Its part of the new Devouring plague.

Read before getting mad.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

The uptime for DP is not consistent enough that 15% of it will make much of a difference. I do hope the value gets bumped up higher since it cannot be sustained.

Quote Originally Posted by glutSolidSphere View Post
    The uptime for DP is not consistent enough that 15% of it will make much of a difference. I do hope the value gets bumped up higher since it cannot be sustained.
    Have you even tested it?
    The heal may be buffed but DP is our hardest hitting spell at the moment. It ticks(and heals) like every~0.75 seconds and the initial damage is huge!
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post

Seriously1?!?!
    DP was removed so VT gained the heal.
    DP was reintroduced so VT lost the heal.

Yeah i didnt like the sounds of priest changes at first but now i've warmed to them except for one. I dont like them removing the orb proc from SWP. Using SWP to get a quick horror off when needed was really good but now u have to get a cast off before you can use horror...its a pretty annoying little change imo, just takes a bit of the control over using horror away but oh well... gotta adapt.

@OP u only have 2 buffs now man fort and inner fire/focus...not counting fear ward.

If they didn't take the orbs off SWP we would be gaining orbs too fast and doing massive dmg with DP

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiroth View Post
    If they didn't take the orbs off SWP we would be gaining orbs too fast and doing massive dmg with DP
    they should take out the orb cost of horror and just have a cd..... the only way to get an orb is to cast mindblast, or get a proc from vt (which means we have to cast vt, and hope it doesn't get clensed), when melee is on you with their interupts and silences good luck geting either cast off.

I would agree with that Alenoria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenoria View Post
    they should take out the orb cost of horror and just have a cd..... the only way to get an orb is to cast mindblast, or get a proc from vt (which means we have to cast vt, and hope it doesn't get clensed), when melee is on you with their interupts and silences good luck geting either cast off.
    You have to remember that not only is our Psychic Horror a horror effect, but it is also a disarm, With a brand new 45sec cool down (pre-glyph) That is simply amazing, even with the orb cost. The disarm part of our cc is not effected by our orbs at all, just need the 1 orb (which is easy enough to get) to make the button useable. now if your going to be looking at our horror part then and now. currently with glyph we get a 3sec horror every 90secs with no ramp up or way to prevent it. with the new system we can get a 4 sec horror every 45secs, but requires 3 mind blasts prior to the horror to be at max effect. Getting 3 mindblasts off can be hard at times but is still achievable. Also it's a worth noting how effective a horror cc is; a stun that is not on the stun DR. which makes this a very good change(in my opinion) to balance out us having a 45sec cd disarm/horror.

OT: the days of shadow using 4+ buffs (3+ off a mount) is finally over! Were looking at just Fort and inner fire/will, and of course shadow form but that can be used while mounted. magic resist buffs no longer exists so shadow protection is gone, vamp embrace has turn into a raid CD so we don't buff that regularly anymore. So that just leaves Fort and inner fire/will as our regular can't be used while mounted buffs. Much easier time in BG's for us!

35 sec with glyph

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    The heal may be buffed but DP is our hardest hitting spell at the moment. It ticks(and heals) like every~0.75 seconds and the initial damage is huge!
    And it requires us to sit in melee because the damage is so significant we can't afford to have apparitions not reach the boss.