Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pepsi or Coke?

Answer well. My respect for you rides upon your response.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    what is your opinion on global warming

10+ Year Old Account
    coke

global climate change is a fact nearly every scientist says it, very few say other wise, and many of them well.... get money from certain places (exxon)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I seem like I'm spam posting here. =P

With today's advancements (even though some have stopped) when do you foresee humans being able to travel across space, not at a creeping pace such as in the last space flight? I mean something faster than 1% of lightspeed. (Which we haven't even come CLOSE to).

Maybe a speed where relativistic effects take place.
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-05-03 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human technology basically doubles every couple of months, also with the future in quantum computers and experiments with the collider in Geneva I would say not in our life time, but maybe a few hundred years we will see some development within it, although light speed is not what we want, we need to find ways around space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    coke
    Good man, good man.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    people its people
    8^0

Ok, next question. If Genn Greymane were to fight Goku, who would you cheer for?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Human technology basically doubles every couple of months, also with the future in quantum computers and experiments with the collider in Geneva I would say not in our life time, but maybe a few hundred years we will see some development within it, although light speed is not what we want, we need to find ways around space.
    Agreed. I doubt there is even a source of energy available on Earth at the moment that could fuel a spaceship that could reach 1% of Lightspeed within 100 Earth years. I'm talking about if you hauled somewhere near 500,000 Nuclear bombs, and could transport them into outer space on a ship. Then... explode one after another out of the back side, continually, until the speed becomes greater than ~20k MPH, eventually reaching speeds within whole digit numbers, percentage wise, of lightspeed.

Real question: How many years would you estimate it would take to attain such energy to achieve this? Greater than 800 years?
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-05-03 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyqt View Post
    Agreed. I doubt there is even a source of energy available on Earth at the moment that could fuel a spaceship that could reach 1% of Lightspeed within 100 Earth years. I'm talking about if you hauled somewhere near 500,000 Nuclear bombs, and could transport them into outer space on a ship. Then... explode one after another out of the back side, continually, until the speed becomes greater than ~20k MPH, eventually reaching speeds withing whole digit numbers, percentage wise, of lightspeed.
    exactly thats why we need to find ways around space, light speed in the grand scheme of things is too slow.

Ok, next question. If Genn Greymane were to fight Goku, who would you cheer for?
    transforms into a super worgen lvl 4 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

10+ Year Old Account
    exactly thats why we need to find ways around space, light speed in the grand scheme of things is too slow.

transforms into a super worgen lvl 4 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    So...they do a fusion dance?

Q: If Genn Greymane appeared in the Warcraft movie, what actor would you like to see play the role?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account

You do realize the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second? O.0

That's about 186,282 miles per second.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    So...they do a fusion dance?

Q: If Genn Greymane appeared in the Warcraft movie, what actor would you like to see play the role?
    Jonathan Goldsmith

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 04:03 AM ----------

still would take a whiiiilllleee to get to new solar systems

10+ Year Old Account
    If a centralized world government were possible, which "country" would you like to see begin the march to start the movement, therefore having a huge influence on the workings of Earth. (Pretty much who rules it, but a centralized government wouldn't be ruled by one country).

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 12:06 AM ----------

still would take a whiiiilllleee to get to new solar systems

If we go faster than the speed of light, the universe will be dun borked. Also: idk if humans could even stand speeds relatively close to light speed. Just a thought =P

10+ Year Old Account
    If a centralized world government were possible, which "country" would you like to see begin the march to start the movement, therefore having a huge influence on the workings of Earth. (Pretty much who rules it, but a centralized government wouldn't be ruled by one country).

at the momment, no government would be able to start it. I would like to see a normalized (political views) America take charge, or a more diversified Europe (it still really sucks to be an immigrant or the child of immigrants in many euro countries)

15+ Year Old Account

Travelling at Light Speed it would still take around 4 years to reach the closest solar system. There is a reason pretty much all mainstream sci-fi has some way around light speed
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    at the momment, no government would be able to start it. I would like to see a normalized (political views) America take charge, or a more diversified Europe (it still really sucks to be an immigrant or the child of immigrants in many euro countries)
    Well played sir. Well played.

---------- Post added 2012-05-03 at 12:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    Travelling at Light Speed it would still take around 4 years to reach the closest solar system. There is a reason pretty much all mainstream sci-fi has some way around light speed
    Yeah, like Goku's instant transmission. FUCK PHYSICS. xD (DBZ isn't really sci-fi, just using an example).

2 Questions. 1 is open ended, the other is pretty straight forward but a 3 parter.

1. In reaction to another question you answered, how is Liam Neeson NOT THE GO TO ACTOR for Genn Greymane?

2. Do you like Pokemon? If yes, to what degree. Also, who is (are) your favorite Pokemon?
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sxefluff View Post
    2 Questions. 1 is open ended, the other is pretty straight forward but a 3 parter.

1. In reaction to another question you answered, how is Liam Neeson NOT THE GO TO ACTOR for Genn Greymane?

2. Do you like Pokemon? If yes, to what degree. Also, who is (are) your favorite Pokemon?
    For 1

because the most interesting man in the world, should also be the most interesting man in the world.... of warcraft

for 2
    i used to, i always loved venasaur Grass lasted the most gyms (until fire, but then levels kinda evened it out)

For 1

because the most interesting man in the world, should also be the most interesting man in the world.... of warcraft

for 2
    i used to, i always loved venasaur Grass lasted the most gyms (until fire, but then levels kinda evened it out)
    For 1

Point taken. (see what I did there?)

For 2

Good, then you have to answer the hidden 4th parter!! Would you rather live in the Pokemon Universe from birth till death, or the DBZ universe from birth till death (your race is up to you, yes you can be Goku's illegitimate 3rd child, but you'll probably never succeed at any future plot points just like all the other half breeds.)
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes i see what u did thar

dbz universe as a POPO! BECAUSE FUCK U THATS WHY!