Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite dungeon in the series was the frozen manor from Twilight Princess with the yetis living in it.(I forget the exact name of it) I always liked dungeons like that and the Sandship and Mining Facility from Skyward Sword which are not your traditional dungeons or caves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah mecha, I enjoyed all of the SS temples (if I had to pick a least favorite it'd probably be Earth Temple, nothing against it though) but my favorites were also both of the temples in Lanayru.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I watched the Zelda demo awhile ago, and it does look awesome. Plus that's real time and probably an earlier version of the console. According to this site, which has the system specs if you're interested, it will be "50% more powerful than the Xbox 360 or PS3".

The controller looks a bit awkward, but I'm sure it won't be that bad. I'll still miss the Gamecube controller though. Zelda games should still be using the Wii remote, since they're planning to stick with motion controls.

10+ Year Old Account
    My fav temple so hard to say

i loved the last one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakwazu View Post
    I am very early in the game and would like to avoid any spoilers.

Is it possible to accidentally miss a side quests or anything? I remember in OOT it was.

I don't want to miss anything but I also don't want to have to hunt down ever NPC in between dungeons to prevent mistakes.
    Well it's possible to finish the game without doing any of the sidequests..but it's worth it, cuz you might want to do the bossrush mode to get the Hylian shield before you finished the story..just sayin' ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just gonna leave this here

Amazing musician.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Tis a shame cause the game is extraordinary (and I rarely use that word )
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Although the controller still doesn't look that ergonomic.
    Every press member that has had their hands on it says it is surprisingly comfortable.

Zelda Skyward Sword

I've been playing Zelda ever since i was a child, all games got me hooked instantly! I have almost all zelda games but now skyward sword didn't really suck me in. What is your opinion on zelda ; skyward sword?

Absolutely loved SS, a close second favorite to LTTP. Of course I didn't like OoT, so a lot of people consider my opinion invalid.

My favorite of the series alongside OoT and LttP, but definitely where it shined most was the combat mechanics and the fact never before has a Zelda game made you want to save Zelda this much. The childhood friendship was a very nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    I didn't like OoT, so a lot of people consider my opinion invalid.
    How come you didn't like OoT?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    It's good, a bit repetitive, since it will have you fight the same boss over and over and vist the same areas over and over... But it's good... A LOT better than Twilight P.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I've been playing Zelda ever since i was a child, all games got me hooked instantly! I have almost all zelda games but now skyward sword didn't really suck me in. What is your opinion on zelda ; skyward sword?
    It's probably my favourite Zelda game. It had quite a few small issues, but overall it's very good. The music, the gameplay, and the story are the best of any Zelda game yet IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    How come you didn't like OoT?
    Just didn't really grab my attention, and I don't really like many early 3D games.
    And yes I did give it a good bit of time, last part I remember is the stuff with the zora princess.
    I should probably go and play it all the way through one day, just so hard to care about it though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikapika View Post
    Just didn't really grab my attention, and I don't really like many early 3D games.
    And yes I did give it a good bit of time, last part I remember is the stuff with the zora princess.
    I should probably go and play it all the way through one day, just so hard to care about it though.
    The Zora princess is the 3rd dungeon in the game, it's before you even become "Adult Link" - that's not very far in tbh :P

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I obviously freaking love the game Tied with ALttP for my favorite. Have just recently began Hero Mode, and it's AMAZING.

I thought skyward was pretty nice, could have avoided the prolounging though because I honestly didnt think going back to those 3 places over and over was enjoyable, fighting ghirahim 2 times in temples was a bitch as well, i'd much rather have cool big unique bosses instead of having him TWO times, his last fight was the only one I really enjoyed but that one was also outside of a temple so it was OK, I also think the music is quite meh, it was pretty nice at some points but the boss themes especially are so forgetable and I did not like them at all

EDIT: And how could I forget fighting the imprisoned THREE times.. such a meh fight as well.. geez
    Last edited by Theratzil; 2012-05-06 at 08:06 PM.

id be more excited about this if I could play it on a less terrible console in HD.