Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by littleking View Post
    yes! this makes 250k honor kills slightly more attractive to get lol
    Well I hope it actually totals all the HK's you have account wide :-/
    but at least a bonus tho is to have things count towards meta achievements
    Last edited by Skutch; 2012-05-08 at 04:41 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by indyboy362 View Post
    What about realm first achievements that give titles? My alt has Death's Demise. Will my main get that title as well?
    Likely being discussed still, Would be funny all of my alts having Death's Demise.

Awesome. This is great, great news. Until now I wasn't sure how it would work, but this is really awesome. Thanks Blizz

Guess I have to do Merrymaker this year... last one I need on my toons for Strange Trip. xD

EDIT: Apparently I lied. -.- I apparently don't have The Love Fool, even though I swear I did.
    Last edited by Myzou; 2012-05-08 at 04:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for this !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing4corpses View Post
    I second this. I worked hard to get the Bloodthirsty.... if they do make things like this account wide, remove the titles. I would rather not see every noob running around with it.
    Every noob? Cmon they WORKED for it as much as you. I'll have to break you right here; All HK's of your toons will count.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The other category are achievements that are just brutal to complete on one character (and you’d never want to do for multiples), such as 2500 daily quests or 250K honorable kills. In these cases, the cumulative work of all your characters on those criteria will count.

Deleted
    Respect blizzard! :d

I second this. I worked hard to get the Bloodthirsty.... if they do make things like this account wide, remove the titles. I would rather not see every noob running around with it.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but Bloodthirsty is a pure korean grind-style achievement, no skill whatsoever involved.

Try making rep account-wide, then you may have something remotely interesting. Otherwise, this is just meh.

Deleted
    Just change to horde and lost my "the Insane" gief it baaack to my hordiee

im interested to see how they define account because alot of people have many account tied to one battle.net id

yes becuase my warrior that I've had since vanilla that has over 150k honor kills, and all my other toons I didnt work hard on?? I was hoping they would make this account wide becuase since BC ive had to switch my mains

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble, but Bloodthirsty is a pure korean grind-style achievement, no skill whatsoever involved.
    Indeed makes me think why people ''think'' Time consuming achievements are ''Skilled'' Cmon.

Next question, is it wow-account wide or battle.net account wide? For those of us who are nolifers with two accounts...

10+ Year Old Account
    But would this apply to lore master?Like you get an achievement on one character and another achievement on a different character to collect together for lore master like exploring and the seasonal achievements.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2012-05-11 at 07:26 PM.

Deleted
    About time - ever since having or not having a specific achievement became an indicator of a player's skill and contribution to a group (I say this in the most sarcastic way possible), it's been a freaking pain to get into groups using my alts.

You only specifiy mount earned from achievements. Can you please say something about your intent for non-achievement mounts? For example, Invincible, Onyxia, etc.?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazycheeze View Post
    You only specifiy mount earned from achievements. Can you please say something about your intent for non-achievement mounts? For example, Invincible, Onyxia, etc.?
    Account wide mount are in place, So yes your toons will have Invincible on every single of your toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lypo View Post
    But...I have done 2500 dailies on a single character. :/
    Tell me about it. I stopped doing dailies pretty much soon as I got my fire hippogryph and I'm still sitting @ 9,845 dailies done on my Mage, haha.
    But I'm not complaining, because everything on that list just made me go "Whee!!"