Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    I wonder if a scarab lord gets the title (and maybe mount) on all characters.

a) it was "brutal"
    b) not available anymore

That means, if I don't play this specific toon anymore, it's "lost".
    Currently on the beta, the Black Qiraji Battle Tank is shared across all characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me gusta

Also the shared mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    "What i'm wondering is will the argent tournament mounts become BOE and thus give the other faction a chance to get those mounts ?
    It was answered in the post: "You also won’t be able to use a faction-specific pet, mount, or title on the wrong faction."

Deleted
    Best change ever.Period.

Curious how it will work (if at all) for reputation achievements like 45 exalted reps.
    Seems it could be a difficult one to implement, adding the cumulative exalted reps. while ignoring any duplicates or faction alternatives.

Would also make things like Hero of Shattrath significantly easier.

Lovely fuck up wow?

My main has over 10k achivepoints, i did loremaster twice on my main, pre cata and after cats for the many achives that came extra. you stole so many of my achives after a patch like keymaster,. i made a note and lost over 100 achivepoints after some patches. I am doing loremaster again on a alt with my boyfriend because its more fun to do together. With account wide achives i migth as wel quit now because there is no use in doing it agian if i 'already have it'. :S what use is it do do achives twice then? NON.

Stop make-ing everything account wide.

account wide everything is starting to suck already if you ask me!

and btw, 2500 daily quests isn't brutal, i completed it today
    Last edited by kissdeath; 2012-05-08 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kissdeath View Post
    Lovely fuck up wow?

My main has over 10k achivepoints, i did loremaster twice on my main, pre cata and after cats for the many achives that came extra. you stole so many of my achives after a patch like keymaster,. i made a note and lost over 100 achivepoints after some patches. I am doing loremaster again on a alt with my boyfriend because its more fun to do together. With account wide achives i migth as wel quit now because there is no use in doing it agian if i 'already have it'. :S what use is it do do achives twice then? NON.

have you not read the entire thing?

if u like to do things 2x+ cus u like it well u still can AND u will see a toast when u reach that milestone..
    only thing that changes is that u will already have the achi points on all ur chars and wont gain more points upon 2nd completion also u'll be able to use the benefits like mounts/titles etc.. the achi will still pop up on ur 2nd char with a toast congratulating u on completing it
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Lovely fuck up wow?

And no body was asking you, the vast majority of the vocal player base, here and the official forums, is ecstatic about it. If it's really that important to you then quit.

I can't wait for account wide achieves and mounts. As someone said in one of these threads "I can change mains with out leaving a little bit of my soul behind." This change will make me play MORE not less.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    And no body was asking you, the vast majority of the vocal player base, here and the official forums, is ecstatic about it. If it's really that important to you then quit.

I can't wait for account wide achieves and mounts. As someone said in one of these threads "I can change mains with out leaving a little bit of my soul behind." This change will make me play MORE not less.
    oh boohoo, nobody was asking me? i'm not entitled to post my opinion?
    to bad for you, i did!

Deleted
    Lovely fuck up wow?

Let me ask you, what's the point of doing achievements at all if you think doing them twice is a chore?

You may answer this question with "it's a personal challenge", and that's the answer I want you to think about. Nobody is forcing you to do all this, you don't get anything (read this loosely) from doing achievements. It's the struggle to get them that makes some people do them. So no, Blizzard is not giving you the middle finger here, you are free to do the Loremaster six times if you please because it's your personal struggle and accomplishment.

I welcome the introduction to this and it's not because I don't want to kill Deathwing on my i.e. panda in Mists, it's because I personally do not enjoy doing achievements at all. But for people who do LIKE to do achievements I wish and hope you realize that this won't kill it for you. Do your achievements and pretend your already earned part ain't there.

Thank you for listening.

oh boohoo, nobody was asking me? i'm not entitled to post my opinion?
    to bad for you, i did!
    The maturity level of this post belays all of the information I need.

Maybe you don't understand that you are playing a COMMUNITY GAME. A game were the great words of Spock have never rang more true.

"The needs of the many out weight the needs of the few or the one."

What is good for the entire group is more important than what is good for one person.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

time to start doing kara every week on all my 85 alts also have they mentioned how fos will work
    Last edited by hellcat1991; 2012-05-08 at 09:40 PM.

Still not actually account wide. Stop lying to us blizz. Should call it realm-wide like it actually is

nice to know this 'comminity' game doesn't care for an opinion if its different then theres.

Deleted
    I am a bit confused about this whole new account wide achievements .

I am not a big fan of leveling alts , playing alts at all . Actually i have been playing my pala since the start of BC , and i enjoy it . I love it ! Also i am a big achievement whore , mount and pet collector . I would rather spend hours to farm for mounts / pets than just idle in Orgrimmar . I have gathered enough FOS achiements , and still working on some .

But , what i am disappointed at is that all this shared mounts and achievements will go a bit over the hand .

1. Does that mean i will have to start leveling alts to be able to farm *11 times each raid / heroic that drops certain mounts ? Cause that's just scary , and messy .
    2. Will i be able to ride my Charger on let's say , my UD mage ? 0_0
    3. What about the Druid / Lock FOS Mounts ? Why would i have to get penalized for not leveling alts / completing certain achievements on alts ?

I don't wanna have to be 'forced' to start playing on alts , to start farming content over and over , reset after reset . And do belive me most of the mounts / pets collectors will do that . I just don't wanna start playing alts for the sake of *11 resets / week . Thank you and sorry for my bad english .

nice to know this 'comminity' game doesn't care for an opinion if its different then theres.
    When, of the vocal people, you are in the vast minority then it really doesn't matter. You are attempting to oppose a change that (almost) everyone else is embracing because of the way that view achievements which is contrary to the rest of the community and the change that the designers are making.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account

Two years, 6 days ago, I completed the "School of Hard Knocks" and thus got "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been". Ever since, I've been hoping this would go account-wide. Today, in earnest, that hope has been answered, positively.

I will now proceed to pop open a few beer cans and slam them, Stone Cold-style.

Quote Originally Posted by leo2310 View Post

I am not a big fan of leveling alts , playing alts at all . Actually i have been playing my pala since the start of BC , and i enjoy it . I love it ! Also i am a big achievement whore , mount and pet collector . I would rather spend hours to farm for mounts / pets than just idle in Orgrimmar . I have gathered enough FOS achiements , and still working on some .

But , what i am disappointed at is that all this shared mounts and achievements will go a bit over the hand .

1. Does that mean i will have to start leveling alts to be able to farm *11 times each raid / heroic that drops certain mounts ? Cause that's just scary , and messy .
    3. What about the Druid / Lock FOS Mounts ? Why would i have to get penalized for not leveling alts / completing certain achievements on alts ?

I don't wanna have to be 'forced' to start playing on alts , to start farming content over and over , reset after reset . And do belive me most of the mounts / pets collectors will do that . I just don't wanna start playing alts for the sake of *11 resets / week . Thank you and sorry for my bad english .
    1. It means that you CAN farm a mount (insert number of toons here) a lock out, not that you have to.
    2. Per the GC post they are looking at restricting mounts by faction and by level. I'm willing to bet they will do the same for class specific mounts though its not currently working that way on beta, but its the first implementation of a feature on beta so take that for what its worth.
    3. The Druid and lock FoS mounts? What do you mean?

For people that don't play alts nothing is changing.
    Wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2310 View Post

Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    Exactly this.
    Except no one is forcing you. If you don't play alts then absolutely 100% nothing is changing.
    Wow.