10+ Year Old Account

Carmageddon: Reincarnation

For all the fans of blood, gore and ultra-violence might be interested in this one:

Stainless Games, who developed Carmageddon 1 and 2 put their kickstarter project for Carmageddon: Reincarnation
    up yesterday.

I haven't seen a lot of excitement on this forum for the game, but it's an amazing series that stole too much of my time back in the late 90's.

In case you're interested in the game, here's some links.

Official website: Here

Kickstarter page: Here

And in the meantime

Monk, I need a monk!!!

1 and 2 were awesome. I was reading about this a few months ago. Good for them to go to kickstarter, this will be fully funded and more in no time.

The media uproar will be hillarious to watch.

Oh. my. God.

and just in case anyone was uncertian if this game was gonna rule or not.......

http://www.carmageddon.com/sites/def...ez_Eagle01.jpg
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Necro! But this game is due on April 23rd.

Played the early acces for a bit and it is still the same fun I had during the original Carma 8-) excited!
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Joined the early access around a month or so ago and it seemed interesting. I'll hold off judgement for now until after it releases but the game seemed like it needed a lot of work when I played it (again, early access).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    The media uproar will be hillarious to watch.
    Yep,

It's on my wishlist i have a gigantic back log and so i'll hold off buying this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noidentity View Post
    Joined the early access around a month or so ago and it seemed interesting. I'll hold off judgement for now until after it releases but the game seemed like it needed a lot of work when I played it (again, early access).
    I also ran into a couple of issues form time to time, current build seems pretty polished.
    Sometimes textures can act a bit odd, and when you get the Pinball powerup the sound goes weird. All in all, I like it so far :-)
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”