Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    indeed! im glad i own the old version. those 2 buttons BEHIND the scroll wheel.. wtf! who can click that
    I tried doing the motion on my mouse, it's really awkward for me. :\

I might end up getting the Molten Edition or something, else those buttons would be useless. But it's so ugly. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    indeed! im glad i own the old version. those 2 buttons BEHIND the scroll wheel.. wtf! who can click that
    For me they really work :-) To hit the left button buttons my index finger has to really open up away from the middle finger...at quite an unnatural angle. TBH, I'm amazed that other folk used them since they were so crazy for me.

Deleted
    Hey guys sorry about moving the topic away from mice (Go go Razer Naga because it's awesome), but have you noticed... the beta forums were taken down?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Hey guys sorry about moving the topic away from mice (Go go Razer Naga because it's awesome), but have you noticed... the beta forums were taken down?
    They probably wiped it so all posts will be current to the next BWE's build.
    No point in ArenaNet reading feedback on things they may have already changed.

Mif, you never found that source for me
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Mif, I need your expertise! Find me the quote (I forget whether it was an interview or a video, maybe both) where a GW2 developer (Might've been Colin) says something to the effect of, "combat is most fun when a tank dies, or other things go wrong. GW2 combat is designed to always be there" (I can't remember the exact quote).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Yeah I thought it would be the case, I just thought it would be something interesting to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    Yeah I thought it would be the case, I just thought it would be something interesting to mention.
    Might mean they're either winding down from BWE1 or gearing up for BWE2..I'm hoping the latter, since winding down would be when they locked them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mif, you never found that source for me
    I'll have a look

Found it:
    The moment when traditional MMOs get a lot of fun is when a couple of people in your party die that you didn’t expect to die, or when something goes wrong. That’s when the game gets exciting – that’s when you have to think and react. I think those are the best moments in games, when you’re reacting to things you didn’t expect, or when you have to change on the fly.”
    http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/guil...geons-preview/

Deleted
    Mif... I have this mental image of you with a giant stack of links and papers and using your Asura powers to find all these quotes. You are amazing!

And yeah, I kinda hope it's a BWE2 but I also agree it is more likely that they got ALL the feedback they needed and just cleared it up for organization.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd archived it.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Is that the only time? I could swear there was a time he said that, and that it was that part of combat that GW2 combat was designed around...

---------- Post added 2012-05-09 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I wish they'd archived it.
    Agreed, otherwise we'll end up with resubmissions of the same "issues."

10+ Year Old Account
    I could swear there was a time he said that, and that it was that part of combat that GW2 combat was designed around...
    More than likely. They actually tend to repeat themselves a lot, which also makes it hard to find very specific quotes.
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-05-09 at 09:32 PM.

More than likely. They actually tend to repeat themselves a lot, which also makes it hard to find very specific quotes.
    True, but that's what you're here for You're MMOC's GW2 walking, talking (or at least typing) wiki-quote!

Deleted
    I've found something for all those lovers of the Guild Wars 2 Music. Over 3 hours worth of music from Guild Wars 2 that someone managed to get a hold of.

Guild Wars 2 Music playlist

You guys move too fast, the discussions are always over by the time I get home! ;-;

After asking about the G13 vs Razer thing a dozen pages or so ago, I decided to take the plunge and get the G13. Those of you looking for more buttons might like this thing too. So far I've only used it kind of briefly with WoW, but it seems pretty darn nice, and I imagine it's easier to manipulate than all those buttons on the side of a naga (never used one though). The joystick works really well for character control in WoW, and I reckon it'll be about the same in GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadeth View Post
    You guys move too fast, the discussions are always over by the time I get home! ;-;

After asking about the G13 vs Razer thing a dozen pages or so ago, I decided to take the plunge and get the G13. Those of you looking for more buttons might like this thing too. So far I've only used it kind of briefly with WoW, but it seems pretty darn nice, and I imagine it's easier to manipulate than all those buttons on the side of a naga (never used one though). The joystick works really well for character control in WoW, and I reckon it'll be about the same in GW2.
    Now void the warranty

Scroll down the "The Mod" section

10+ Year Old Account
    The G13 is more like a Nostromo than a Naga. And I personally like the Nostromo better.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Now void the warranty

Scroll down the "The Mod" section
    :Q

Oh my.

I might have a weekend project! So far my thumb is big enough that I can just manhandle the little joystick on it, but bigger (and grippier) would be nice. Thanks Mif.

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I've found something for all those lovers of the Guild Wars 2 Music. Over 3 hours worth of music from Guild Wars 2 that someone managed to get a hold of.

Guild Wars 2 Music playlist
    And there goes my afternoon, I'm just going to zen out for a while to this...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    And there goes my afternoon, I'm just going to zen out for a while to this...
    untill the charr theme comes along