10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    And with that, I think it's the perfect time for another random fact, and you all thought it was gone forever! Hahahah, surprise attack!

Random Fact #15! There is a distinct visual difference between a Kamehameha Wave and a Super Kamehameha Wave. With a normal Kamehameha the energy does not appear until the attack is fired. With a Super Kamehameha the energy appears while charging. The Super Kamehameha Wave is first used by Goku in the 23rd World Martial Arts Tournament in his fight against Piccolo.
    Is it called something different when it is red (GT)?

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    That is the 10x Kamehameha Wave. Though it's also blue when Goku first uses it against Baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the Non-Canon Cannon.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    He does have a point guys. Best is an absolute.

And everyone knows that only Saiyans deal in absolutes.
    Blergh, indeed. I just want that silly discussion to stay hidden in the bushes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

hey, you guys like dragons who grant wishes right? well this one looks like a NAMEK! awesome right?
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    I prefer to think of it as the sith version.
    Funny since Goku's Kaioken gives him a red aura and when Vegeta powers up he is usually blue.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Right and wrong is also an opinion just saiyan
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Also I may be giving the impression I hate DBZ, but I don't. I grew up with it, and may or may not have pretended to be Goku when I was little despite gender barring, and owned a Vageta and Goku toy that shot kameha's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Also I may be giving the impression I hate DBZ, but I don't. I grew up with it, and may or may not have pretended to be Goku when I was little despite gender barring, and owned a Vageta and Goku toy that shot kameha's.
    Excuse me? I never heard of one of those as a kid. But then again, a lot of stuff some people consider trivial never reached my sight until later years. How how that would have been awesome... 13 years ago or so
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Excuse me? I never heard of one of those as a kid. But then again, a lot of stuff some people consider trivial never reached my sight until later years. How how that would have been awesome... 13 years ago or so
    Oh here it is, I found it on google. Pushed the little switch and it shot, was kind of dinky but still amazing as a kid. Oh, this one is apparently fan made, dangit. Oh well, same idea basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't a DBZ fan.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh here it is, I found it on google. Pushed the little switch and it shot, was kind of dinky but still amazing as a kid. Oh, this one is apparently fan made, dangit. Oh well, same idea basically.

*snip*
    Still, it's like you said. As a kid that would have been awesomeness :>

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't a DBZ fan.
    I find myself typing his name wrong a lot, I don't know why.

Lol Vageta that's great.

On Soul Calibur V (not the best game factually or in my opinion but somewhat entertaining) you can make a character that looks exactly like Nappa. It's great.

I have a super saiyan gohan action figure somewhere.. not sure when I got it and I think a dog may have eaten part of it now, but it was when he had piccolo's out fit on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I find myself typing his name wrong a lot, I don't know why.
    Clearly, the ponies are more important.
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, the ponies are more important.
    It's the second "e", it tends to come out as Vegata. It's my fingers, and their tendency to work faster than my brain.

I just watched the stuff with Buu and Hercule and Buu splitting. I forgot most of that stuff. Buu takes a bath, takes a dump, the whole nine for living. And I don't remember seeing so many middle fingers last time I watched it. Guess it was the edited versions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It's the second "e", it tends to come out as Vegata. It's my fingers, and their tendency to work faster than my brain.

I just watched the stuff with Buu and Hercule and Buu splitting. I forgot most of that stuff. Buu takes a bath, takes a dump, the whole nine for living. And I don't remember seeing so many middle fingers last time I watched it. Guess it was the edited versions.
    From memory:

Vegeta gives Krillin the finger when he wants the 4 Star Ball back

Recoome gives Goku the finger when Goku says he can't win

Jimmy Firecracker gives Perfect Cell the finger when Mr. Satan is about to fight him
    Men!

10+ Year Old Account
    From memory:

Vegeta gives Krillin the finger when he wants the 4 Star Ball back

Recoome gives Goku the finger when Goku says he can't win

Jimmy Firecracker gives Perfect Cell the finger when Mr. Satan is about to fight him
    Gotenks does it to Buu, I think in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. I remember Buu doing it at some point, and Hercule as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Back to the story: Oh hmm I wonder what Bulma has been doing all this time.. we already know she lost the dragonballs to crabs, but now she doesn't have anything important. Man Goku Ginyu is beating up gohan and krillin but he isn't nearly as strong as goku was, silly him!
    Let the records show that for about 5 minutes, Krillin was stronger than Goku.

Ginyu's not looking to hot. Jeice, get in there and show them the power of Space Australia's prodigy.
    Men!