Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Come to a thread about pedophile rape gangs, and almost every post is about america's police instead of ASIAN PEDOPHILE RAPE GANGS.

Please get a hold of yourselves lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    Come to a thread about pedophile rape gangs, and almost every post is about america's police instead of ASIAN PEDOPHILE RAPE GANGS.

welcome to the mmo-champion general USA bashing forum.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

It's true lol

I had a strange feeling a couple weeks ago. We had this new co-worker who is black. I was working with him and I hesitated before saying "Hey, can you give me the black instrument?" I was like: "WTF happened? Black is a word... why did I hesitated? Am I brainwashed?"

There is a limit to be politically correct. Black, white, yellow, red, blue, purple are all colors. I will not stop using the black color because a black is near me. Sometimes, I have the feeling that overzealous PC is just the same as racism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    Yes, I'd have to agree. The British police force might be slow at times, but I have a lot of respect for them. They can solve the majority of arrests without having to resort to violence. The American police force just seems overly violent to me however.
    Incredible. People that see the extreme minority of police brutality in America and proceed to pass it off as the norm. Ignorance is rampant. Most cops here are very polite, but part of their job is dealing with miscreants and volatile situations on a daily basis, and thus they have to take a bit more cautious approach with people.

On Topic: That is a messed up story. Police should be able to operate in the best interests of the public without being criticized of racism. So if it was a gang of anglo-saxons no one would care? Double standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

It's just semantics but preying on teenagers is not pedophilia. Granted they didn't disclose the age of all 50 victims.

With that out of the way, it's absolutely disgusting they turned a blind eye to the issue.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-05-09 at 07:37 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh - and this is all because of the people who live in nations. I remember when the UK protests happened last year, the police hardly fought back and you all probably remember what happened, it's really unfortunate that people have so much distrust and hatred for the very people that are there to protect them and their communities that atrocities like this are the result.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I KNOW

Let's rename the Black colour to Really-fucking-gray colour.

I'm glad so many Europeans are convinced that American policeman are brutal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    I'm glad so many Europeans are convinced that American policeman are brutal.
    Because it keeps us away from your country? lol

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you for what is, in my opinion, quite a nice addition to my sig. Bravo sir /golfclap

OT: The concept of political correctness as it relates to races and ethnic groups is racism at its core. If you treat people differently based on their race, you're a racist. I despise hate crime legislation here in the US because it boils down to treating people differently based on what they look like. White gang beats up a black man? National news coverage and hate crime charges. Black gang beats up some white people? Everyone pretends it didn't happen. I think of it as "reverse racism", as if somehow making innocent victims pay for our ancestors(or other members of X race/ethnic group) crimes and mistakes makes sense and is justified. Disgusting.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    PC is mad in the UK, lets not forget the corrupt cop who for a long time was never prosecuted because he always claimed that any attempt was a racist attack on him.

Sadly its a case where people will use their race as an excuse if they need to.

I fear this is coming the the US suing culture, coming over here where you sue for the most pointless stuff so to prevent people being offended and possibly suing they interfere.

Yes, I'd have to agree. The British police force might be slow at times, but I have a lot of respect for them. They can solve the majority of arrests without having to resort to violence. The American police force just seems overly violent to me however.
    It's really not. American police are just allowed to use force if they think it's necessary.

Sensational media like to capture cops doing shitty things and proclaim its how most operate. It's not.

I'm pretty glad cops are allowed to beat the tar out of criminals. Who the hell wants to be known as the police force that's so concerned with political correctness that they let a pedophilia ring run riot in their cities?

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ke-shower.html

10 year old refuses to take a shower...CALL THE POLICE TO TASER HER!

i'm happy with our police thank you very much :S
    Actually she was stunned because she kicked the officer in the groin. Not sure if you realize this, but even ten year olds can assault police. It's no different from that kid in school who got shot by cops because he was perceived as a threat. The cops dont know what drugs a person could be on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Actually she was stunned because she kicked the officer in the groin. Not sure if you realize this, but even ten year olds can assault police. It's no different from that kid in school who got shot by cops because he was perceived as a threat. The cops dont know what drugs a person could be on.
    A grown up man and a trained officer couldn't defend himself against a 10 years old, so his last option was to rely on a weapon and assault her?

just so you know, most aren't violent, most simply don't care and see it as a job. some put up with more than they should have to. you will rarely see them on video. people with cameras also bait them which doesn't excuse the cop but is basically real life trolling.

being scared to be called racist and ignoring pedos is about as bad as it gets though.

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 08:26 AM ----------

It's really not. American police are just allowed to use force if they think it's necessary.

Sensational media like to capture cops doing shitty things and proclaim its how most operate. It's not.

I'm pretty glad cops are allowed to beat the tar out of criminals. Who the hell wants to be known as the police force that's so concerned with political correctness that they let a pedophilia ring run riot in their cities?

---------- Post added 2012-05-10 at 12:45 PM ----------

keep in mind that newspapers don't care if they're right anymore. i was given a ticket for illegally owning a snake that they found at an acquaintance's house (with 33 of his other snakes) but they came to bust me and had to give me something. when it was all said and done, the newspaper said i lived in the wrong house in the wrong town 80 miles away and was arrested for keeping piranhas.

i've never owned a goldfish, i saw the official statement from fish and game and it didn't mention fish. newspapers print whatever they want to. you just never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    A grown up man and a trained officer couldn't defend himself against a 10 years old, so his last option was to rely on a weapon and assault her?
    The officer said his other option was potentially breaking her arm to get her in cuffs.

You weren't there, so you don't know just how she was acting. The mother (who the state deemed fit to leave the girl with in the first place AND was there for the whole thing) has a noticeable lack of complaints about the officers actions.

Deleted
    The officer said his other option was potentially breaking her arm to get her in cuffs.

You weren't there, so you don't know just how she was acting. The mother (who the state deemed fit to leave the girl with in the first place AND was there for the whole thing) has a noticeable lack of complaints about the officers actions.
    I wasn't there, but neither were you. But a full grown up man and a trained officer should be able to defend himself without a weapon and without injuring her. If he couldn't, then he shouldn't be an officer in the first place.

Next thing we'll be hearing is officers shooting 3 years olds with an M16, saying that he yelled to much so he couldn't defend himself.

I wasn't there, but neither were you. But a full grown up man and a trained officer should be able to defend himself without a weapon and without injuring her. If he couldn't, then he shouldn't be an officer in the first place.

Next thing we'll be hearing is officers shooting 3 years olds with an M16, saying that he yelled to much so he couldn't defend himself.
    I repeat. The kids MOTHER, who WAS there and the state saw fit to leave the daughter with after the divorce, has no complaints of the officer's actions.

This is barely different than the 8th grade student who was killed by officers while brandishing a pellet gun.

Everyone acts like tasers are the worst thing in the world. These are people who've never actually been hit by one. It stuns you, and it hurts like hell, but after its done, it stops hurting after just a few seconds. Just because someone is 10 doesn't mean an officer might not need to subdue them.

Deleted
    I repeat. The kids MOTHER, who WAS there and the state saw fit to leave the daughter with after the divorce, has no complaints of the officer's actions.

This is barely different than the 8th grade student who was killed by officers while brandishing a pellet gun.

Everyone acts like tasers are the worst thing in the world. These are people who've never actually been hit by one. It stuns you, and it hurts like hell, but after its done, it stops hurting after just a few seconds. Just because someone is 10 doesn't mean an officer might not need to subdue them.
    That's what the media said, either that or the mother was a monster. I think most parents agrees with me when i say that they do not want to see their own child being assaulted by an officer.

And an 8th grade student getting killed because of a pellet gun? It's just disgusting how some officers are abusing their own powers.

When did i say that a stun gun was the worst thing in the world?
    But a stun gun is still a weapon and shouldn't be used against a 10 years old.

That's what the media said, either that or the mother was a monster. I think most parents agrees with me when i say that they do not want to see their own child being assaulted by an officer.

And an 8th grade student getting killed because of a pellet gun? It's just disgusting how some officers are abusing their own powers.

When did i say that a stun gun was the worst thing in the world?
    But a stun gun is still a weapon and shouldn't be used against a 10 years old.
    The kid was brandishing a gun. The officers didn't know it was a pellet gun.

While no parent wants to hit their kid, almost any one of them will say s/he deserves a smack once in a while.

The kid kicked the officer in the balls. Plain and simple. If a kid did that to me I'd probably use a stun gun too.

Deleted
    The kid was brandishing a gun. The officers didn't know it was a pellet gun.

While no parent wants to hit their kid, almost any one of them will say s/he deserves a smack once in a while.

The kid kicked the officer in the balls. Plain and simple. If a kid did that to me I'd probably use a stun gun too.
    You honestly think that's a good reason to kill a 8th grader? In worst case scenario, they could've shot him in the leg. There's no need to overreact and murder him.

Assaulting kids isn't a good way to discipline them.

You honestly can't defend yourself against a 10 years old? lol