Shoulders just dropped today!

My 5th or 6th Pirate transmog, I forget which. Getting a progressively salty-sea-dog look.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Would like a better mace, pref. one thats not showing transmog..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiakath View Post
    Would like a better mace, pref. one thats not showing transmog..
    I assume you mean the enchant (Power Torrent) and not transmog? Why would you want to transmog something and not show the transmog...

Assuming that it's the enchant you meant, this is a mace I've fallen in love myself: Shockwave Truncheon. It has a nice little 'bubble-animation' and it doesn't show any enchants you have on your mace.

Haha. Meant enchant! And yup intried to get that one today, but didnt drop

15+ Year Old Account
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3161447398

Pretty good list of weapons that don't show enchants, I can't stand power torrent, but having Dragonwrath is both a curse and a blessing
    Sig by Safhira

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ah probably the first one, the second one's colors don't seem to match well to me... though it's sort of hard to tell what the colors are in the pic = /
    It's Ebonweave Robe, yes.

This is my priest's armory for the full set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly a transmog, just got these items while leveling and became fond of the look (still leveling). Considering getting some more classy pants if I can find some fitting though ^^

Last edited by xytech; 2012-05-10 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    They're actually both the same, but the colors on the reference pic of the second one looks a bit wrong. I think it's just the lighting. I'm trying them on online right now, and they're both exactly the same.
    Oh, dang lighting then!

Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    It's Ebonweave Robe, yes.

This is my priest's armory for the full set.
    And woot, thanks

I finally got around to changing my Shadow transmog! I've been using the same transmog for months (and I still love it), but I wanted to go with a white and blue theme for my Shadow set, while still using my Red and Black set for healing.

Front

Back (in shadowform)

Alternate helm, which do you like better?

With a tabard, though I'm not really including it in the set

Red Set (using it for just healing now, and I know the OH doesn't match but I love it)

EDIT: Oh I'll take any suggestions on the white and blue set. I'm not changing the bracers or gloves transmog, since they also have to go well with my red set. I was also considering these alternatives:

Pants:
    - H T13 Priest Pants (purpley)
    - Breeches of Mended Nightmares (light blue) or H T11 Priest Pants (purple)

Shoulders:
    - Mantle of Time (white) - from End Time
    - Valorous Shoulders of Sanctification (white and glowy) - If only I could get my hands on this =[ Love this style
    - Titan-Forged Shoulderpads of Salvation (brown and bluish)
    - Wrathful Gladiator's Mooncloth Mantle (light blue / whitish glow)

Belts:
    - Historian's Sash (white)
    - Dreadwing Skin Belt (blue)
    - Relentless Gladiator's Cord of Salvation (blue) - My favorite belt choice, but I don't know how to go about getting it really -.-
    Last edited by Ellumina; 2012-05-12 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the chest you're using?

How many post do I need to post link or images? I want share my transmog with you, and system pwnd me

Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    What's the chest you're using?
    Buccaneer's Vest

Or something that looks exactly the same :P

http://www.wowhead.com/item=5202/corsairs-overshirt is a red variation that's extremely easy to get also.

Also Crimson/Azure silk vests crafted by Tailors are a similar red/blue sleeveless variation.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Quote Originally Posted by eErike View Post
    Buccaneer's Vest

Or something that looks exactly the same :P
    Yup, it's Buccaneer's Vest ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Finished up my priest's holy set

Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    RE: Main hand/offhand

What are those? I'm sure I've seen those before. But doesnt the main hand show power torrent/heartsong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    The main hand is http://www.wowhead.com/item=27538 and it does indeed hide weapon enchants (main reason I picked it )
    Off hand is http://www.wowhead.com/item=60928 and a complete doddle to get.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    The main hand is http://www.wowhead.com/item=27538 and it does indeed hide weapon enchants (main reason I picked it )
    Off hand is http://www.wowhead.com/item=60928 and a complete doddle to get.
    Ooooooh <3

I would pick up the purple color-way of that cloak to pull it out of the shoulders a bit. I would also consider the Wrathful Mooncloth belt to do the same and bring a more unified look to the set.