Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like the form as it is. It has a much smoother gait than all the other wolf models in the game. If they update it, I hope they put in a brand new model instead of recycling one that's already in the game.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be happy with an upgraded polygon count and some diff colored skins w/ transparent "ghost" look to them. For example:

Smoother looking model:

Diff Color Skins:

And atleast one bad ass evil lookin skin, w/ red or blue eyes and highlights"

And of course Okami:

haha it's made it this far, why change it now?

Deleted
    WTB Arcanine! Damn can't link yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Sigh...

I knew... I just KNEW as soon as I saw the new druid models, that there would be a post within the day asking for a new ghostwolf. Anytime anyone gets anything, everyone else wants the same thing. Oy.

I'm happy with the current ghostwolf form anyway, it's always been my favorite wolf model, much better than the ones they added in wrath. It would annoy me if they changed it baseline, perhaps a glyph if anything. Besides, it's the only wolf model that is capable of dancing at the moment too. If they gave us a new model, they'd either have to spend the additional time giving it new animations, or we'd lose our ability to dance.
    There are several new cat models in the Xpac that use the same skeleton. Why would this be a big deal for wolves as well? God knows how they love to mass-apply the models all over the world anyway. The Coyote/Wolf could use some love. Hell it could have used love in 2005.

Look at that poor guy. The hair on the back of his neck is segmented like a caterpillar, his lower leg / foot suffers from the same joint problems as the human male wrists, his fur is so outdated it looks like blades at this point, his claws are bigger than his nose and his color looks like someone wiped their ass on him. It looks even worse in ghost mode because the segments stand out more.

Like I said, every coyote model in the game could use a massive, overdue overhaul, shaman would just reap the benefits.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    New Glyph addition - Glyph of The Spectral Wolf

Possibly becoming Skoll?

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    No, you're right. It's definitely a 10 minute job. Sigh.

It take a *bit* more time than that, but you keep thinking that.
    No, it really doesn't, you keep thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    Shamans of mmo champion, our prayers have been heard!

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/58135-gl...lf#15677-15689
    Meh. A spectral wolf? It probably looks exactly the same as the enhance wolves. I hope not though. I want it to look completely different than other wolves. If we have to look like other wolves, I'd want to look like skoll though. Bad ass for sure. Either way, it's better than our current wolf form.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Meh. A spectral wolf? It probably looks exactly the same as the enhance wolves. I hope not though. I want it to look completely different than other wolves. If we have to look like other wolves, I'd want to look like skoll though. Bad ass for sure. Either way, it's better than our current wolf form.
    How much time are you really spending in GW form?

Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    I use it.. ALOT.

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 10:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Meh. A spectral wolf? It probably looks exactly the same as the enhance wolves.
    Why would it? This is MoP, not vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    I use it.. ALOT.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post

Don't know about most Shamans but I'm in Wolf form pretty much all the time I'm not casting anything. You can stay in GW while picking herbs and doing Archeology, plus all the time I'm in a city, making potions, using the AH etc.

Its really the reason I made a Shaman in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahr View Post
    New Glyph addition - Glyph of The Spectral Wolf

Possibly becoming Skoll?
    Well this is pretty cool, =) Can someone test it out on Beta and post a pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Indeed.
    10 elephants derp.

Here's the new spectral wolf -

Last edited by Frostinferno; 2012-05-12 at 09:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    Here's the new spectral wolf -

Sigh... I honestly hate that. It's used for Feral spirits, and its a hunter pet. Like wtf. Why cant Blizzard implement a new model? or something sexier?

Deleted
    As a Hance shaman, im happy with this. WOLF PACK TIME!

No but seriously it was better than the old glyph.

Yes, better than the arctic one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.