Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Yes, better than the arctic one.
    Yeah I must say personally I am very pleased with this glyph. Only thing bothering me a little bit is the size. When animals/forms etc become "too" big they allmost seem to slow motion shuffle over the ground. So personally I would like to see this form a tad smaller. But overall this is a super improvement over the arctic wolf one. Guess.. I should make threads more often about things that bother me personally hehe..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belbaim View Post
    Yeah I must say personally I am very pleased with this glyph. Only thing bothering me a little bit is the size. When animals/forms etc become "too" big they allmost seem to slow motion shuffle over the ground. So personally I would like to see this form a tad smaller. But overall this is a super improvement over the arctic wolf one. Guess.. I should make threads more often about things that bother me personally hehe..
    I plan to use my Vrykul Horn and some Fras Siabi beer, this glyph, and then pop this song on;

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I plan to use my Vrykul Horn and some Fras Siabi beer, this glyph, and then pop this song on;
    For some reason that video reminds me of a beer commercial. We had a commercial here in the netherlands Eons ago about two people running towards each other on the beach with this song on the back ground. They ran towards each other and then past each other. Both of them for their own individual beers. Hmmm..

For some reason that video reminds me of a beer commercial. We had a commercial here in the netherlands Eons ago about two people running towards each other on the beach with this song on the back ground. They ran towards each other and then past each other. Both of them for their own individual beers. Hmmm..
    Well... I suppose that is fitting for Endus since he's a Dwarf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Yea needs an update deff...and while they're at it update the damn character models.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. Maybe I'm just too tired of the vanilla graphics in general to see this as a good change. Take everything I said a few posts ago as to why the coyote model needed an upgrade but add the word "Spectral" or "Blue" in it and it still 100% applies.

This is sort of like fixing a pot hole with a plank of plywood, rather than filling it. But hey, they obviously know just how to ween the community. They're the experts, not me.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's Chariots of Fire. Which is like THE slow-mo-running song.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    Well... I suppose that is fitting for Endus since he's a Dwarf.
    At least until Mists of Pandaria. But then I'll probably go Panda. So really, trading one beer-guzzling race for another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I am really disappointed with the new spectral glyph. They keep rehashing old models....why can't they spend some time to make a good new one? And instead of add a new minor glyph they replaced an old cosmetic one which makes zero sense to me, so instead of 2 alternatives we still only have one.

I hope they have some more cosmetic minor glyphs planned cause so far our choice has been really lacking compared to other classes. So far the only one that stands out is the chain heal water glyph. I want some glyphs that give some cooler animations to our spells, and some that change our totems and gwolf around, maybe a trail left behind when you run around in gwolf or use SWG, and some silly stuff like priest and pally got.

Imo, I wouldn't mind a complete new model, with them making different colourings for Ghostwolf, Feral Spirit, and a shaman class mount, [Spiritbeads of the Frostwolfpatriarch]
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy with the current model. The only thing I wish they would make baseline about it is the arctic wolf skin. I think it looks much better than the regular one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aired
    Our raid leader went AFK mid nef attempt and all he said was 'BRB GF's naked'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Well, it's Chariots of Fire. Which is like THE slow-mo-running song.
    Which means you can't play on sundays ....