Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That is true didn't remember that it was up during BC, was too busy in current content raids lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    There's an excellent chance that the vast majority of people who actually have T3 and are still playing are actually people who farmed Naxx for it during TBC. Worth remembering that little fact.
    It's also likely that they sold/destroyed all that gear by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkt View Post
    Making items less rare = terrible. T3 Replicas will create a lot of sad pandas. I think this is stupid personally. Anyone who played back then worked hard for that gear... now blizzard seems to give more work to chinese farmers to sell more gold to player who want rare items.

I guess you never did tier 7 did you?

ah yeah... going to sleep now that it is 24 hours left! let's hope i can sleep for 20 hours straight

ffs really? A new AH just to buy rare stuff!? So basically any rich mofo can buy himself an awesome mount, and leave the rest of us still grinding it out. Im surprised blizz inst selling us gold directly just to boost this more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Al'ar on auction!? THIS IS MADNESS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, the Black Market AH is retarded, Diablo post is +kudo's, but the Black Market AH, well, I hope it gets removed. Some people did Naxx and had to put effort in acquiring T3 instead of having just lots and lots of gold! I haven't raided in Vanilla and wasn't hardcore in TBC or Wrath but I still think I don't deserve a chance at the Legendary sylithid mount from the Scepter of the shifting sands questline. If I want the Ashes of Al'ar I will farm! A horrible goldsink...

Quote Originally Posted by anarkie View Post
    ffs really? A new AH just to buy rare stuff!? So basically any rich mofo can buy himself an awesome mount, and leave the rest of us still grinding it out. Im surprised blizz inst selling us gold directly just to boost this more...
    This is the opposite of gold selling, as this is designed to remove mass amounts of gold from the game's economy in chunks of hundreds of thousands.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a rogue I'm lucky in that my T3 armor looks like garbage...I'm not going to be dropping any money on that set. About the only thing on that list that gets me excited would be the tabard of flame. Assuming that 10k is just a placeholder amount it might be a viable alternative to getting them with RM.

Hopefully the BM AH will be a chance for people to get TCG items without having to buy the cards. They don't sell them where I live :/

t3 replicas will have a lot of people that heavily desired previously unobtainable gear ecstatic. Not so sure about putting items still obtainable up for grabs. But hey; I will find bidding on an ashes very exciting!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anarkie View Post
    ffs really? A new AH just to buy rare stuff!? So basically any rich mofo can buy himself an awesome mount, and leave the rest of us still grinding it out.
    I know, seriously. Blizzard should totally just remove gold altogether...why should some rich jerk be able to just go a buy ore when you have to sweat out mining it? Why should some rich punk be able to go buy epic gems when you have to beat a Dragon Soul boss? Gold is and has always been a corruption in an MMO that prides itself on fairness.

And besides, anyone with gold obviously bought it. I've certainly never heard of anyone "earning" gold legitimately. Pretty sure it's impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    How interesting, The black market AH will be selling things like old T# look-alikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahska View Post
    It's also likely that they sold/destroyed all that gear by now.
    I quit 2 expansions ago, but I maintained 20+ slots in my bank with 5pc's of T3, various resist gear, AQ stuff, etc etc

Sucks that they are totally giving the vets a big FU, but any of the ones still around are probably still around for all the wrong reasons.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They better not put riding turtle on there. or any TCG mount on there. I'm the only one on my server with the riding turtle. (at least, I've never encountered anyone with one other than me)

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    I know, seriously. Blizzard should totally just remove gold altogether...why should some rich jerk be able to just go a buy ore when you have to sweat out mining it? Why should some rich punk be able to go buy epic gems when you have to beat a Dragon Soul boss? Gold is and has always been a corruption in an MMO that prides itself on fairness.

And besides, anyone with gold obviously bought it. I've certainly never heard of anyone "earning" gold legitimately. Pretty sure it's impossible.
    its funny because if gold was gone casuals would cry so much it you would see 300 threads in an hour. just because someone has gold doesnt make them a jerk actually. Im worried about the people who sweat when their mining in a video game, i think they should see a hospital because thats not healthy at all.
    If gold wasnt there everyone would farm. And then the crying of i cant play for __ hours a day to farm.
    PS Guys all this might be a placeholder, aka no alars, no t3 and blizz is trolling ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    They better not put riding turtle on there. or any TCG mount on there. I'm the only one on my server with the riding turtle. (at least, I've never encountered anyone with one other than me)
    I'm assuming you bought it with money... so I feel compelled to ask how this would be much different?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    You mean you can't be a special snowflake anymore?

I'm all for gutting this plague from the game. Special Snowflake Syndrome being removed makes me even happier for MoP. In fact, I hope that the battle bear, mottled drake, feldrake, spectral tiger, and all other TCG mounts are put on the Black Market.

Everything should be available in game, somehow, without requiring TCG investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold farmers are going to enjoy selling lots more gold to people who want to try and outbid someone.

Deleted
    black market ah is a joke seriously look at these people who have ashes of alar and farmed it for years before getting it now you can just buy it off a auction house way to go blizzard way to fail again so basically if your a raider then yo ucan pretty much buy every rare mount in the game, the ashes of alar of bmah shud not give yo ua feat of strength since you didnt earn it you bought it, why dnt they add dance studio or something instead of this garbage of an ah