Deleted
    just won my lane twice as AD carry. But what does it matter when they fed a jungle shyvana up top so she goes 12/1 after 20min. And in the other game they fed a jungle vayne so she ends up with 17/2 after 30min. Gotta love my teammates <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akritoo View Post
    just won my lane twice as AD carry. But what does it matter when they fed a jungle shyvana up top so she goes 12/1 after 20min. And in the other game they fed a jungle vayne so she ends up with 17/2 after 30min. Gotta love my teammates <3
    Vayne is a good jungler?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Vayne is a good jungler?
    Umm it works for normal I guess.

Her clear speed is rather bad, she gets screwed over by strong junglers (Udyr, Mundo, Shyvana) as they will just counterjungle and kill her. But her ganks are good, but then again if the opposing jungler comes and makes it 2v2 she can´t win. You know what, after writing all this I realized she is in fact a terrible jungler. Maybe fun for normals but that is all.
    Last edited by mmoc704a8b6868; 2012-05-15 at 03:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    Vayne is a good jungler?
    No, just no.

Anyone jungling Vayne is a troll or completely inept.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    AD carry seems to be a common idiot-attraction. So many people fail at it, it makes me sad.
    To be fair, an AD carry is pretty useless for the first 20 minutes or so unless they get absurdly fed in lane. Most AD carries only begin to punch above their weight after 30 minutes or so, so if you're losing before then it's likely not the AD carry's fault, unless they fed their lane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Best game ever.....

Player1: MY D3 ARRIVED WOOT!
    Player2: Shit mine too!!!
    Player1: Report me if you want I don't fucking care!
    Player2: Lol same here, not going to play this shit anymore anyway!
    *Player 1&2 Disconnected*

=_=;
    Tbh, I´d do exactly the same thing.

---------- Post added 2012-05-15 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    To be fair, an AD carry is pretty useless for the first 20 minutes or so unless they get absurdly fed in lane. Most AD carries only begin to punch above their weight after 30 minutes or so, so if you're losing before then it's likely not the AD carry's fault, unless they fed their lane.
    Yeah and the outcome of most low ELO games is decided in the first 25 minutes so AD carrys usually feel rather useless.

Deleted
    Seriously, remove Master Yi from the game. Im not a pro, but Im not bad either. They just stack movement speed and attack speed and pewpew everyone alone. In teams, they cant do shit.
    Im playing Caitlyn pretty much atm, and if a master yi comes against me, I usually think "hey, lets slow him and knock myself back and place a trap" NOPE, ulti, cant be slowed, 2 shots me. Noobhero, no fucking skill required.

(sorry if I seem mad, but I am really mad!)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Seriously, remove Master Yi from the game. Im not a pro, but Im not bad either. They just stack movement speed and attack speed and pewpew everyone alone. In teams, they cant do shit.
    Im playing Caitlyn pretty much atm, and if a master yi comes against me, I usually think "hey, lets slow him and knock myself back and place a trap" NOPE, ulti, cant be slowed, 2 shots me. Noobhero, no fucking skill required.

When are you 1 v 1 with a Yi when playing Cait?

Focus Yi down first in team fights.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I get what he means though. Yi isn't even hard to counter, he's just ridiculously easy to get kills as because of his ulti. He can come out of anywhere, smack you down and then disappear, because now his ulti is off cooldown again.

He's USELESS in any proper team fight. He's just for those guys who like to run around in the jungle alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post

If your team allows a Yi to charge you, a Caitlyn, then that's something wrong with you & your team, not Yi. He's fragile as fuck and can still be stunned/cc'd when he Ultis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh i hate it when i get bitched at by a stupid carry for not using the "meta" build for my champion, and despite carrying them to +20 kills and less then 10 (sometimes even 5) deaths they still call me a noob support and seem to think that because i didn't go with the "meta" that they did ALL the work -_-'

PS: Who else loves junglers that never gank EVER, i do, they're awesome.....
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account

Fucking team just had to feed Kog'Maw that many kills. Our Riven also pulled a LeBron James and quitted after a surrender vote didn't pass. And our WW jungled without taking Smite.

And what's with the recent trend of Varus players going mid?
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-05-16 at 05:50 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Actually, every single Warwick jungle I've seen doesn't take Smite. I guess they "don't need it" aka they're retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Actually, every single Warwick jungle I've seen doesn't take Smite. I guess they "don't need it" aka they're retarded.
    Yup, cus WW jungles so quickly he totally doesn't need smite!

I love it when I see WW jungles without smite. Cus my route becomes Wolves>Blue>Your Red>Your Golems>My red. I then ward up your jungle and periodically smite steal every buff you try and get.

It's hilarious.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/23P1L.jpg
    Arghhhhhhh.(I think it's worth pointing out that the 2 kills morde got, he was accidentally running by when I was killing someone, and took the killing blow :P
    It took him 18 minutes before he bought zeal, and I didn't ever see him use heal or ghost.
    In fact... I don't think he ever used any ability. He just ran at them and auto attacked, even 1v3... needless to say, it was determined pretty quickly we lost.
    To be expected at this level... but still.... I wish people would at least play the tutorial, or be required to play bot games to learn to basics

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Ugh i hate it when i get bitched at by a stupid carry for not using the "meta" build for my champion, and despite carrying them to +20 kills and less then 10 (sometimes even 5) deaths they still call me a noob support and seem to think that because i didn't go with the "meta" that they did ALL the work -_-'

Not the junglers job to gank. Go watch any pro game. They gank maybe twice in 20 minutes.

If you need babysitting to win your lane its something you need to sort out. The jungle is just another lane. Why do you think Udyr is one of the strongest junglers in the game? I'll give you a clue, it's not cus of his ganks. His ganks suck. It's cus of his clear speed and counterjungling. You may not realise it but this is so much more important than babysitting you because you cannot win an even lane.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Went TF mid (was 3rd pick) 4th pick Morde trolls and steals mid. We end up playing a 5v4 game (Their Kennen dc'd) and we ended up losing because morde couldnt win lane against a nautilus mid (WTF), Fiora top fed an Akali to 15/2 and our ad had crap farm and I had no lane to farm so I couldn't do enough dmg. GG, that Morde dude needs to diaf, fucking troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

Fucking team just had to feed Kog'Maw that many kills. Our Riven also pulled a LeBron James and quitted after a surrender vote didn't pass. And our WW jungled without taking Smite.

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that varus is not bad in mid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post

If a jungler does not gank, there's a pretty good chance it's for a solid reason. Such as your lane pushing so hard the enemy team is butthugging their turret. Or your guy is on 10% health, with the enemy @ 99.95% health which would most likely just result in a double kill for the enemy. I've had games where I couldn't gank a single lane for the first 15 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post

Varus does pretty well mid, actually. He outranges a number of the APs, has good poke and burst and it's one of the safer lanes for him to be in in general. Old meta actually used to put AD carries in mid and they still tend to semi-counter the now traditional picks in mid.

//edit: Also, holy fook @ your team setup. Srsly? All melee solo top folk / junglers?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Old meta actually used to put AD carries in mid and they still tend to semi-counter the now traditional picks in mid.
    *sniffle* You remind me of the days of my godlike Critplank in mid lane.

Crit and Crit Damage runes, by the 35:00 mark my Qs were critting for 1.1k+ You've never seen ranged harass like my good ol' Critplank!

I'm seriously debating doing this sometime in a ranked game just to see what happens.