Deleted
    if they just fly over to those cities, knock some buildings over, kill some bookah's and call them their b¡tch I think they've pretty much got themselves a world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    if they just fly over to those cities, knock some buildings over, kill some bookah's and call them their b¡tch I think they've pretty much got themselves a world domination.
    Yh...but they kinda wanna destroy instead of dominate. Or at least the act of dominating as they want it basically destroys everything anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Yh...but they kinda wanna destroy instead of dominate. Or at least the act of dominating as they want it basically destroys everything anyway.
    They want their own world domination
    confused

either way they're dragons the size of mount everest, I think they can manage.

Dafuq, his tail only? Anyways, we wont fight Kralk this expansion so lets worry about Zhaitan for now

Deleted
    They want their kind of world domination. They want to destroy the world in total and then rebuild it their way. So that the world is bending for their rules.
    I'd call that a kind of world domination..

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    They want their kind of world domination. They want to destroy the world in total and then rebuild it their way. So that the world is bending for their rules.
    I'd call that a kind of world domination..
    I thought they were more kind of instinticly just hungry for destruction? World domination seems a bit strong...that needs like a plan and stuff or at least some rational idea.
    They're described as titanic almost elemental forces with an insatiable hunger to destroy and devour. They just do it in the way natural to them...i.e. ice or death n such.
    I thought that's why they went to sleep? Coz they'd devoured everything...not dominated everything.
    But then I haven't read that thing by Mr Grubb so it may be even deeper than that.

Guys, the dragons dont like eachother and they all are living in their own "territories." Primordus is still underground if im not mistaken, underneath the earth where asuras and sylvaris live. Zhaitan is chilling in Orr (Arah to be more precise, as we fight him in the Arah dungeon.) Kralkatorrik, as huge as he is, resting in the Crystal Dessert between Elona and Tyria. Jormag is dominating the northern parts of Tyria and as for the last dragon "Bubbles," nobody really knows much about him beside that he is in the deep sea cutting off all connection between Tyria and Cantha.

When GW2 will be released, the only eldeR dragon we will fight will be Zhaitan. Im guessing in future expansions/patches we will be fighting the others as well, but lets not forget that Elona has the Palawa Joko problem (god i personally cant wait for Elona expansion.)

These dragons cant just fly around and destroy everything without running into eachother and they "just now" woke up from their sleep so im guessing that they are not fully awake, but still wait for their powers to come back and then they will start to fly around and kill everything. However, in the meantime, these Elder Dragons have their respected Champions doing work for them. The Shatterer being Kralkatorriks champion and Tequatl being Zhaitans champion. We fight these champions so that may have an impact on these dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I can very much see myself fighting ontop of that dragon to reach a weakspot (say his neck) whilst fighting off waves of elemental dragons whilst you push up. You get ontop of him through asura engineers using zeplins/flying machines.
    Once you reach his weakspot you're basicly inside the dragon you get to his heart which you need to kill whilst elementals try to kill you.

So the dragon would still be the same size, you just can only see his back
    (let the dream live...)
    Not exactly possible, since Kralkatorrik can change between a physical presence and that of a storm/phased out at will, making landing on him a death sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    I thought they were more kind of instinticly just hungry for destruction? World domination seems a bit strong...that needs like a plan and stuff or at least some rational idea.
    They're described as titanic almost elemental forces with an insatiable hunger to destroy and devour. They just do it in the way natural to them...i.e. ice or death n such.
    I thought that's why they went to sleep? Coz they'd devoured everything...not dominated everything.
    But then I haven't read that thing by Mr Grubb so it may be even deeper than that.
    Quoting a few parts for you :

Q: With what is Zhaitan trying to ease his insatiable hunger (both for power and flesh)?
    A: The Elder Dragons do not eat in a traditional sense—they corrupt and consume. It is their nature. They will not be content until they have made the entire world like they are, and destroyed the rest.
    Their hunger is neither for flesh nor power. They crave to remold all of Tyria into their twisted image, while destroying those who resist.
    So it seems that the true motivation of the dragons, if that is really the right word, is not hunger, but something more akin to xenophobia – their overriding urge is to destroy or assimilate everything that is not a part of themselves. This would also seem to explain why the dragons do not appear to be rivals – it’s a little ambiguous whether another dragon (or its minions) would be considered by a dragon to be ‘like they are’, but it’s certainly going to be closer than an uncorrupted mortal. Likely, then, we can’t expect to see the Elder Dragons fighting each other in earnest until everything else is destroyed or corrupted, and perhaps not even then – either way, it would be best for them to be stopped first.

Perhaps more significant, however, is how this reflects on why the dragons went into hibernation in the first place. Previous theories have suggested that their hibernation is the result of running low on food – but this answer indicates they don’t actually need such sustenance, and if the dragons went into hibernation at a time when the world had been virtually swept clean of all other life, they had done so at the eve of their total victory. Either there is some other characteristic of the dragons that limits their activity cycles – perhaps they simply need to rest after a period of activity – or some external force must have forced them into hibernation.
    Sorry for long quotes, but this is interesting!
    Okey, you might be correct with world domination, but I see it that way when you want the world to be like you and how you see it in your twisted image (they make the world as they want, isn't that a kind of domination? It's in my opinion, not in the normal sense but in a way)

Deleted
    between Elona and Tyria.
    wait wat

I thought Tyria was the name of the whole planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    wait wat

I thought Tyria was the name of the whole planet.
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tyria
    Tyria is the northernmost known continent of the world with the same name
    I didn't know that either

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Quoting a few parts for you :
    Sorry for long quotes, but this is interesting!
    Okey, you might be correct with world domination, but I see it that way when you want the world to be like you and how you see it in your twisted image (they make the world as they want, isn't that a kind of domination? It's in my opinion, not in the normal sense but in a way)
    Ahh yh I remember reading that now. There was some speculation that the gods came in and put them to sleep...and then set the giants to work re-shaping the world or some such.
    Yh...I don't rly mean that they don't want world domination in their own sense...just that it's not planned or anything, just instinctive. And yh, rather than destroying it does seem more about twisting to their own meany ways.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 12:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tyria
    I didn't know that either
    I knew that.....but what is the world called? o.0
    Fak...won't be able to sleep now.

Both the northern continent and the world are Tyria

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Ahh yh I remember reading that now. There was some speculation that the gods came in and put them to sleep...and then set the giants to work re-shaping the world or some such.
    Yh...I don't rly mean that they don't want world domination in their own sense...just that it's not planned or anything, just instinctive. And yh, rather than destroying it does seem more about twisting to their own meany ways.

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 12:28 PM ----------

I knew that.....but what is the world called? o.0
    Fak...won't be able to sleep now.
    The best world of all worlds? Nah, I really don't know either. Gogo Mif you've to find the answr!

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Both the northern continent and the world are Tyria
    Sweet! Thanks
    But......source? /eye twitch.

How do you people not know that? o_O

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tyria_%28world%29

Read the wiki moar noobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Guys, the dragons dont like eachother and they all are living in their own "territories." Primordus is still underground if im not mistaken, underneath the earth where asuras and sylvaris live.
    Wait what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    Wait what?
    I thought that too - but assumed what was meant was that the dragon lives under the earth in the asura/sylvari region.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    How do you people not know that? o_O

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tyria_%28world%29

Read the wiki moar noobs.
    Shut up!

(thanks for link <3)

Shut up!

(thanks for link <3)
    I'm going to lovingly feed you mushy banana with a spoon now, and I'll gently stroke your hair, and sing you a soft lullaby to put you to sleep.