Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    This series is pretty good so far, but am I the only one having a hard time connecting to the characters? It's just so weird that all my favorite characters in the Avatar universe are dead. WTB Sokka + Toph back.
    You can't connect to Brolin? Brolin is awesome.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You can't connect to Brolin? Brolin is awesome.
    Brolin (way better than Bolin) is awesome, he was just the kind of character they needed for the show and I like how they made Mako serious but not super serious whereas he also has a nice side.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I mean in Avatar I was a huge fan on Zuko and Aang, but not a huge fan of the other characters, but in Legend of Korra I like all of the characters alot. Plus, Amon is a badass motherfucker, and I like how he's a huge obstacle that Korra has to overcome. While The Last Airbender was great I never really felt like there was a really good antagonist (I always expected that Zuko would join Aang's side. He just didn't seem evil at heart.)

While The Last Airbender was great I never really felt like there was a really good antagonist (I always expected that Zuko would join Aang's side. He just didn't seem evil at heart.)
    Ozai wasn't a very good character, because he never got any real development, but I loved Azula. Amon is cool too, but I'll wait until later on before I compare them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Ozai wasn't a very good character, because he never got any real development, but I loved Azula. Amon is cool too, but I'll wait until later on before I compare them.
    He had development but was just very passive in Book 1 and a bit in Book 2 but had quite a bit of it. Book 3 it really showed you who he was, he is basically the Emperor Palpatine formula, nobody really knows his power till towards the end though it is said that he is very powerful.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    He had development but was just very passive in Book 1 and a bit in Book 2 but had quite a bit of it. Book 3 it really showed you who he was, he is basically the Emperor Palpatine formula, nobody really knows his power till towards the end though it is said that he is very powerful.
    Talking of Palpatine and Ozai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5ft...eature=related

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked how they kept Asami good because she never had anything bad about her and Cabbage Corp. That part was for sheer laughs reminding us of the guy in the Last Airbender.
    Hey everyone

The original show was TERRIBLE. No hope in my case for another series attempting to be better.

Just watched the newest episode and must say Tenzin was a bit of a bad ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blightarrow View Post
    The original show was TERRIBLE. No hope in my case for another series attempting to be better.
    Your opinion does not equal fact. The original show was not 'Terrible'. You simply 'thought' it was 'Terrible'.

Meh, whatever in the end, each to their own.

can we have a lesbo main character for once.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post
    Lets be realistic. The show is still a Children's show, broadcast mainly on an American broadcasting companies' channel. It's unlikely to happen due to the shit that would get thrown back at them because of something that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouky View Post

Yes please.

Also am I the only person hoping she enters the Avatar State soon? They are already foreshadowing that she will have a conversation with Aang (Cant wait for that either)
    Last edited by pickley; 2012-05-20 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Also am I the only person hoping she enters the Avatar State soon? They are already foreshadowing that she will have a conversation with Aang (Cant wait for that either)
    i was thinking about it too in the last episode when Amon starts screwing up everything
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    i was thinking about it too in the last episode when Amon starts screwing up everything
    Even the most recent episode near the end. I was so sure she was just going to enter it and wipe them all out.

the fight against the robots or after that?
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    the fight against the robots or after that?
    Fighting the Robots, when she smashed her back i figured she was going to just go Avatar State. Was a little disapoint

10+ Year Old Account
    Tenzin needs to be more badass... Team Avatar would have had that in the bag.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Tenzin needs to be more badass... Team Avatar would have had that in the bag.
    Dude did you see that move he did where he was riding on like a blade of air. That couldnt have been more badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Dude did you see that move he did where he was riding on like a blade of air. That couldnt have been more badass.
    Well yeah but then he had his ass wooped.
    Hey everyone