Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Friend's ex gf advice

So here is the deal this friend of mine had this girlfriend. She was his girl for like a year about 6 yrs ago (yeah I'm old FU all ). So recently I was out and randomly bumped into her. I was kinda drunk and she was all over me but I held back. So this past weekend I'm in some party and she is there again, all over me and again I held back. She is hot and I could use a new fuck buddy but I won't get in a serious relationship with her. The question is would u guys go for it or just let it be because she was his GF?

Some extra random info:
    1. He moved away, he lives like 1.5 hours away now but we still get together some weekends and go to the beach and shit.
    2. I had this 5 yr gf and it would break me if I found out one of my friends slept with her. Even now and we broke up long time ago.
    3. She said the "still talk" sometimes. She said the last time she talked to him was like a yr ago.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    2. I had this 5 yr gf and it would break me if I found out one of my friends slept with her. Even now and we broke up long time ago.
    Only point that matters. This here is your point of rabid hypocrisy. If you couldn't handle the reverse situation, I'd say don't pursue it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough to say for certain of course, it depends on your friends personality, but in general I would say go for it. 1 year together then 5 years apart is a pretty large difference, and if their still talk is in the space of years they really aren't lingering around each other. But again.. it depends on your friend, and you know him more than any of us do

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ask him as a bro, if he thinks it would be alright.
    2. If the above is cool with your friend, make sure she understands what it is you want, a fuck buddy.
    3. If you dont follow the above, you're a douchebag.

But nice one, not going for her even though she came on to you. *brofist*

*edit. The golden rule kind of applies as the above posts mentions. Wouldnt you have a friend ask you, if they were in your current situaion?
    I like juice

Honestly, and this coming from a girl, I say go for it and screw your friend. You both want it, and maybe I'm just a bad friend or something, but I don't think the past matters for it. If you were to date, then sure, do everything you need to make sure everything and everyone is fine. But it's just sex. If you can handle who has tapped that, and you wanna be there, then do it. He probably has had other girls since; it was five years ago; probably has a new gf as of this moment. Just remember to use a condom; that's the only thing you should worry about.

wasnt man law like 1 year? after that its all fair game?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    1. Ask him as a bro, if he thinks it would be alright.
    2. If the above is cool with your friend, make sure she understands what it is you want, a fuck buddy.
    3. If you dont follow the above, you're a douchebag.

But nice one, not going for her even though she came on to you. *brofist*

*edit. The golden rule kind of applies as the above posts mentions. Wouldnt you have a friend ask you, if they were in your current situaion?
    Got to go with this guy. Be a good friend and ask him how he feels about it because if you just do it anyway then you risk losing your friend of many years for a fling. I don't know how good friends you are with this guy but if you are close friends then don't let anything destroy that because a good friend is hard to find. You said yourself you wouldn't like it so don't put him through it either.

Deleted
    Bro's before hoe's apply here. If what you seek is a FB there is little to no reason you should choose your friends' ex.

Given that it was over 6 years ago that they were together, as your attorney I advise you to tap that ass like a keg.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

If neither of you were in touch with him any longer, I'd see no problem with hooking up.

Both of you ARE still in touch with him.

It's been years. Ask him, or the doubt will hang over your head one way or another.

Deleted
    Dude wtf why would you even ask this question?

Get hooked up with that chick and slam her. Get her to ride you like a buckin broncko!

It was 5 years ago, if he has a problem with that then he should get himself a psychologist or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was 5 years ago, yeah just get with her. 5 years is plenty of time to get over somebody and if he cares it won't last long.

Now, if she totally demolished his life and completely ruined his faith in living for a time period and was a complete b-word, then yeah, I wouldn't bother with her because he probably doesn't want to be reminded of it, but you did say they talk every now and then so go for it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bang her PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    So here is the deal this friend of mine had this girlfriend. She was his girl for like a year about 6 yrs ago (yeah I'm old FU all ). So recently I was out and randomly bumped into her. I was kinda drunk and she was all over me but I held back. So this past weekend I'm in some party and she is there again, all over me and again I held back. She is hot and I could use a new fuck buddy but I won't get in a serious relationship with her. The question is would u guys go for it or just let it be because she was his GF?

Some extra random info:
    1. He moved away, he lives like 1.5 hours away now but we still get together some weekends and go to the beach and shit.
    3. She said the "still talk" sometimes. She said the last time she talked to him was like a yr ago.
    I think the only unreasonable thing here is point 2). Once you break up with someone it's none of your business who they're with.

I'd say YOLO and dive right in.

Bang her without telling your bro, and even bring her up in conversation. It'll add extra excitement, and be all the more worthwhile.

Deleted
    Ask him? I mean we cannot do a better job of estimating your situation nor can we read his mind.

I'd say no, a woman or a sex buddy is not worth any hassle, plenty of cheap and easy women in the sea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't go where your family and friends have already been. Have some honor. There are millions of other women.

Deleted
    Best thing to do, is to ask your friend.

If you really want to just sleep around with her, and she is all over you, enjoy it, but realise that doing it behind your friends back is a terrible thing. Ask him if he;d mind you seeing his Ex, and ask him to be honest.

5 years is a very long time, but I would suspect he is over her.

It's been six years. By now, all rules of friendship have expired. Go for her.