Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    How is this not what people expected? Have you never heard of/seen a dragon turtle?

Excuse me while I change my panties. SO MUCH WANT.

Edit: Have you guys SERIOUSLY never heard of a dragon turtle? They're big in Chinese myth (and D&D monster manuals).

Looks like it came from Avatar or Rift

...WONDERFUL!! I just hope none-Pandaren will be able to get these, and I do hope they are after all 100% speed...or all Pandaren will be farming rep with other factions :d.

I'm still wondering about the Yak though...

why dose stuff in this game keep reminding me of zelda bosses?

anyway looks awsome

Deleted
    Eh? The Yak thing made so much more sense, all I think of in relation to dragon turtles are Naga, since they used them back in W3 - I wondered what the hell they were doing when I read about Naga apparently being afraid of Dragon turtles in some datamined info a while back. Can't say I'm happy with this over the Yak, but eh - it's a decent mount even if I think it's nowhere near as fitting as the Yaks are.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Awesome looking mount =)

Dragon turtles are not new to Warcraft; they were naga units in WC3:TFT. So as a mount, it makes sense (though logically they should be ass-slow...but then again, so should kodos).

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Eh? The Yak thing made so much more sense, all I think of in relation to dragon turtles are Naga, since they used them back in W3 - I wondered what the hell they were doing when I read about Naga apparently being afraid of Dragon turtles in some datamined info a while back. Can't say I'm happy with this over the Yak, but eh - it's a decent mount even if I think it's nowhere near as fitting as the Yaks are.
    Considering the yaks will also be mounts, it just adds to what is already an impressive array of mounts so far. Win-win.
    Last edited by Nekosom; 2012-05-23 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    Not bad, I don't like turtles so I wasn't expecting to be blown away.

Still the Voltron and the Yak on top for the moment though.

NGL this is an awesome mount. I can finally say that I'm riding "Bowser" and get a matching hunter pet to go with it.

This mount looks good! Nothing to complain about here

Not a bad looking mount.Actually I think this looks better then the two headed turtle that you got in Rift when you purchased the collectors edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reskinned fishing turtle eh?

Creative. smh.

Love the Crane mounts ...but I hope to god that Taurens or Draenei can't ride them ..those skinny little legs won't last long! lol

I like it, hope doesn't end being panda only. I can see it happen thou

Conscious - Today
    Reskinned fishing turtle eh?

Creative. smh.
    hmm, people seem to bitch about everything, while not having a clue about modelling and texturing by far. I for one finds it an awsome mount.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Except it's not heinously ugly like the Tartagons
    EXCUSE ME BUT CLEARLY TURTLE MOUNTS ARE (C) TRION FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER.

STUPID BLIZZZTARDLOLOL

*cough*

But yeah, I'm loving how these look, and I can't wait to see 'em running around in the beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    I find the mount quite entertaining.