Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Breathtaking statue

10+ Year Old Account
    Kerrigan looks like a god...

I can imagine passers-by who are unfamiliar with what/who Blizzard is being quite intimidated.

10+ Year Old Account
    There needs to be a pet Zergling next to Kerrigan. :/

Deleted

Did you hear what happened to the rest of the black dragon flight? I had them killed, all of them, and they were family. So, if I were you, I would carefully consider your decision to continue poking me.
    i imagine this is what you'd get if you try to pickpocket Wrathion. heh.

i wonder if they'll spin a whole "smackdown" animatic to go with it. anything that involves dismembering rogues, 110% good with.

15+ Year Old Account
    The shaman elemental forms are EXACTLY what I didn't want to see. It doesn't even look elemental-ish or shaman-ish. Looks like recycled crap models from Craptaclysm. Way to go blizz! +1 to laziness.

Deleted
    Lol, brilliant hate on the Ascendance forms. Not like warlocks Demon Form wasnt a recycled form or anything when that came out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    That statue is beautiful. That said, incoming jokes about the sculptors name in 3...2...1...
    Looking at this statue erect my Wang!

Nice statue. Nice to see the lay-offs didn't effect what was really important.

Deleted
    Snake:
    "Due to recent accidents, the goblin cartels have prohibited anyone from bringing snakes on a zeppelin."

Get these mother f*cking snakes off my mother f*cking zeppelin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Aaaand this dialogue confirmed that it's simply an enormous item lvl boost for Sha-Touched weapons
    What puzzles me is the initial dialogue targeted at rogues, which, lorewise, helped him before and got the legendary daggers.

"Intro:
    Ah, if it isn’t my favorite master assassin, I was hoping I’d find you here in Pandaria. Very good, let’s talk."

Wrathion has a plan to end the war in such a way that the alliance and horde are united for the next threat to come...

Could he have anything to do with Garrosh's decent into evil?

Removing the daily cap is far and away one of the best things they've done/planned for MoP so far. Now, if they remove the shared lockouts, i'll be a happy man.

Sadly I do not think that statue would get past my HOA....

but damn if I would not mind even a two foot version for the flower beds; never realized she was a Nietzschean
    Last edited by ZeroWashu; 2012-05-25 at 09:51 AM.

Deleted
    since the final piece for the legendary daggers comes from madness of deathwing....could be that Deathwing was infected by the Sha and the daggers are the "sha touched weapons" ? thus this quest is aimed at them to allow rogues to keep on using the legendary daggers :S

Quote Originally Posted by Nephyron View Post
    thus this quest is aimed at them to allow rogues to keep on using the legendary daggers :S
    No, no, no, no! Please, no! That would be most stupid thing Blizzard could do! Why people can't use their Legendary Weapons in MoP but rogues can? No... It's something other I hope.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really like Neth's comments about communication and sociability in WoW. She's absolutely correct.

There's nothing Blizzard can do to enforce player sociability. The answer to the issue is a simple one, and it has to come from the playerbase: just don't be a douchebag. If everyone would follow that advice, the community would improve dramatically.

---------- Post added 2012-05-25 at 10:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    The shaman elemental forms are EXACTLY what I didn't want to see. It doesn't even look elemental-ish or shaman-ish. Looks like recycled crap models from Craptaclysm. Way to go blizz! +1 to laziness.
    Blizzard gives shamans the ability to transform into Ascendants.
    Player complains when the form looks like an Ascendant.

Totally logical.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2012-05-25 at 10:43 AM.

Hmm.. proof of a future expansion involving either the Legion and/or Old Gods? And maybe finally the removal of this outdated "two factions at war" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Blizzard gives shamans the ability to transform into Ascendants.
    Player complains when the form looks like an Ascendant.

Totally logical.
    You are assuming that the ascendant form from the twillight are the correct ones. This is the same when you watch a movie based in a book and after that you can't imagine the characters otherwise that what they look like in the movie.
    I can't really imagine Thrall ascending like that, i think that the correct form must be a "cleaner" version form the twillight one and not only the same version with the fish scales and the twillight insignia removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythologicale View Post
    You are assuming that the ascendant form from the twillight are the correct ones. This is the same when you watch a movie based in a book and after that you can't imagine the characters otherwise that what they look like in the movie.
    I can't really imagine Thrall ascending like that, i think that the correct form must be a "cleaner" version form the twillight one and not only the same version with the fish scales and the twillight insignia removed.
    You’ve got a point there, but tbh its pretty hard to imagine something less-evil-looking that has been transformed into an elemental via ascension or fusion or whatever.
    I mean even Torch (from fantastic four) looks evil sometimes.
    Or just look at poor Bolvar's body.

If you are going to be an elemental as a humanoid, well, that wont look pretty or 'cleaner'.
    Last edited by Dark_Spirit; 2012-05-25 at 11:40 AM.