Poll: What is your least favorite Pixar movie?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Movies] What is your least favorite Pixar movie and why?

Hey all, had this idea pop into my head today and was just wondering what is your guys' least favorite Pixar movie. For me, it would have to be Finding Nemo, I don't know why but I honestly can't stand that movie. Every year in Middle school and High school we watched it and I cannot stand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say the Incredibles followed closely by Cars 2. I thought the rest were brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wall-E, because I'm heartless.

Seriously though, probably Cars 2 or the Incredibles. Neither of them were the Pixar cheery-fun style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    Wall-E, because I'm heartless.

Seriously though, probably Cars 2 or the Incredibles. Neither of them were the Pixar cheery-fun style.
    I don't know, I kinda like it when Pixar goes serious in their films. Like the first 8 minutes of Up, that movie had my bawling my eyes out. The ending of Toy Story 3 did that to me too.

Cars and Cars2 are such terrible movies.

Deleted
    Wall-E is an amazing film.

I must say I never really cared much for Cars 1, and have never seen 2 because of it.

The Incredibles is very average, a fun movie and it's not bad - just average. I never really go into A Bug's Life either but I imagine if I was younger when I saw it I would have preferred it more.

However, Wall-E is a masterpiece - for the first 30 minutes or so anyway, and the Toy Stories are simply the best trilogy ever made. Try and prove me wrong.
    Last edited by mmocd5adff39f2; 2012-05-25 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Wall-E is an amazing film.

I must say I never really cared much for Cars 1, and have never seen 2 because of it.

The Incredibles is also very average.

However, Wall-E is a masterpiece - for the first 30 minutes or so anyway, and the Toy Stories are simply the best trilogy ever made.
    Yeah, the Toy Story movies are really good. The 3rd one was good but I didn't feel the kind of magic the other 2 had when I first watched them.

Deleted
    recently started watching incredibles and it was pretty awful, couldnt watch more than 30 minutes and had to turn it off.

I really couldn't relate to Finding Nemo at all, which is really weird because I watched Finding Nemo in theaters with my dad, right before going to college. He didn't like the movie either.

I never liked Finding Nemo, don't know why exactly, everybody was loving it, but I hated it

10+ Year Old Account
    The Incredibles?! Love that movie! Action was great, story was good, and Jack Jack is too funny (especially the extra footage of his powers coming out). I can't believe that would be on someone's worst list. Finding Nemo was also very good. Ellen DeGeneres, of course, stole the show. I would really like to see the poll results with four or five hundred more people voting.

Deleted
    cars 2, cars, Ratatouille/The Incredibles, up (everything that was not the short part om the old mans life and hes wife). donno what order after that, but I like Finding Nemo and Wall-e the most, followed with Toy-story 3.

Cars for sure. Doesn't feel like something Pixar made.

havent seen cars 2 so i dont know whether its as crap as everyone makes it out to be but i absolutely hate finding nemo. that in my opinion is the most overhyped pixar movie of all time everyone always talks about how funny and good the movie is but outside of the turtle part everything in that movie was bad. my favorite though would have to be the toy story movies i loved everyone of them

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    havent seen cars 2 so i dont know whether its as crap as everyone makes it out to be but i absolutely hate finding nemo. that in my opinion is the most overhyped pixar movie of all time everyone always talks about how funny and good the movie is but outside of the turtle part everything in that movie was bad. my favorite though would have to be the toy story movies i loved everyone of them
    100% agree.

15+ Year Old Account
    I never cared much for the Cars movies either. Wasn't a huge fan of Up too. It's hard to pick between the two because I've only seen them once, but I'll go with Up I think. Cars at least had some good humour in it occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I never cared much for the Cars movies either. Wasn't a huge fan of Up too. It's hard to pick between the two because I've only seen them once, but I'll go with Up I think. Cars at least had some good humour in it occasionally.
    I think Up was trying to be a more serious film and it definitely shows, I enjoyed Up for the story more than the comedy, as I do other films.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cargath View Post
    I think Up was trying to be a more serious film and it definitely shows, I enjoyed Up for the story more than the comedy, as I do other films.
    I probably went into it expecting one thing and got another. Probably ruined it for me. i don't remember a whole lot about it besides not liking it a lot.

Deleted
    I'll go with Cars, it was quite boring and felt very lacking compared to other Pixar movies. I haven't watched Cars 2 because of the first one, but I've heard it should be even worse. A close second would be The Incredibles, which was alright the first time I saw it, but when I watched it again a few years later it was just ''meh''.

10+ Year Old Account
    i liked cars :S i think it was more the love of a small american town lost in time though rather than the actuall cars/story >.< I didn't like cars 2 as it was focused on mater rather than lightning >.<

After cars 2 it would be Ratatouille...the rat annoys me and the characters are french/ live and work in france in a top french restraunt yet speak english with a french accent which is rather weird :S

how can anyone say finding nemo :S 32 wallaby way sydney...stuck in my mind for the rest of my life...or I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy or Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. or mine mine mine mine mine
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2012-05-25 at 09:17 PM.