10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    I never intended to implant my opinion, only to originally answer a poster's question about "the latest".
    Your selection of what to quote indicated an opinion, as I can think of no other way you could possibly pick that little snippet out of four articles that contradicted the rest of the articles. Perhaps I was wrong and you weren't trying to shape opinions with it. But I think you can understand why someone might make that mistake.

And stop getting your feelings hurt, you're better than that.
    Last edited by KingHorse; 2012-05-25 at 07:59 PM.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, I could understand why someone would make that mistake, like Maleficus who assumed I just made the shit up.

But not from you. You're better than that.
    Actually I was trying to shoot down what I took for an obvious attempt at bullshitting people who were too lazy to read the article (which is most people) and not necessarily a personal attack. I shouldn't have turned it that way, it's terribly bad form.
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now let's get back to talking about how Zimmerman's a KKK-loving racist.
    Don't you mean how Zimmerman worked at a homeless kitten shelter, helped old ladies cross busy freeways, always replaces the toilet paper roll and almost never takes a penny from the give-a-penny-take-a-penny thingy? In fact, he's always a great guy. Except Tuesdays. Because fuck Tuesday.