Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I love Sweden, now there is a HBTQ Festival for 3 weeks in Gothenburg, even many of the churches are letting the rainbow flag fly in their flagposts.
    Makes me proud as both a citizen and atheist
    Everybody loves Sweden, it is the reason they managed to win the eurovision song contest. They certainly did not win by singing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Everybody loves Sweden, it is the reason they managed to win the eurovision song contest. They certainly did not win by singing.
    Excuse me! She actually got the highest ammount of 12p votes ever awarded to the winner in the entire Eurovision history
    not my kind of music, hate eurodance but compared to the rest it was damn okey.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Yeah we got the HBTQ weeks here currently. Will end before the 15th though.

As far as places for the gay people, I'm not gay so I'm not an expert by any means but Gretas is a classic gay place, only proper gay place I've been to, played records a few times on their 2nd floor, good fun, gayers can party and have fun.
    http://www.gretas.nu

You need to be 20 yo to enter. Clubs generally have different kind of age limitations, it's not always strictly 18, some places wants a more mature crowd.

There are more clubnights etc for gayers that I know my cousin frequent but I've got no more details on that, Park Lane used to have a big gay night on Sundays, thats all I know. There are some 400-bars and clubs in the city center alone though.

Sweden is quite a friendly country for HBT-people in general.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Gretas rocked. I worked out at schools informing youngsters about everything that has to do with sex, alot of the work also included HBTQ related issues.
    Some weekends we worked some extra and went out to nightclubs handing out condoms and informing and I remember Gretas and Park Lane were always kickass
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Gretas rocked. I worked out at schools informing youngsters about everything that has to do with sex, alot of the work also included HBTQ related issues.
    Some weekends we worked some extra and went out to nightclubs handing out condoms and informing and I remember Gretas and Park Lane were always kickass
    What does HBTQ mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    HomoBiTransQueer

Now Im just waiting for some moderator to pop by and telling me this is a forbidden subject but I hope he read the OP before he slap me with a ban

Deleted
    Sweden is a beacon of hope to the rest of the world. :P

It's amazing

tyvm xoxo

I've always called myself a queer in public, it's funny to watch people squirm when they hear words they aren't use to, or are considered taboo.

HBQT sounds better than LGBT imo :P
    Last edited by mmoca7d90cf5ae; 2012-06-01 at 01:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranberries View Post
    Sweden is a beacon of hope to the rest of the world. :P

It's amazing

I've always called myself a queer in public, it's funny to watch people squirm when they hear words they aren't use to, or are considered taboo.

HBQT sounds better than LGBT imo :P
    The Scandinavian countries are a really good place for people who define themselves other than hetero.
    Very few religious people here which (sad that it is true) help out with liberal views and equal value of all people.

Deleted
    HomoBiTransQueer

Now Im just waiting for some moderator to pop by and telling me this is a forbidden subject but I hope he read the OP before he slap me with a ban
    Never heard that term before, we tend to use LGBT (Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender).

15+ Year Old Account
    We used to say HBT and now I stopped working that job so I'm not up to date any more.
    Dont know what makes Queer not part of the HBT ones but well, it goto be something

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 01:39 PM ----------

If you guys visit Sweden dont forget to visit Jackmoves, his parties always include a throwing contest where you try to throw his grandma as far as you can.
    Pretty epic parties I must say!

Deleted
    We used to say HBT and now I stopped working that job so I'm not up to date any more.
    Dont know what makes Queer not part of the HBT ones but well, it goto be something

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 01:39 PM ----------

If you guys visit Sweden dont forget to visit Jackmoves, his parties always include a throwing contest where you try to throw his grandma as far as you can.
    What do you define as queer? We use queer to mean gay, but you already have that covered in the HB part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    well dnt they all use the EURO and id edit the gay friendly part cos your gonna get some american or other foreigner calling you names
    Goddamnit. Who's being the intolerant one here?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    What do you define as queer? We use queer to mean gay, but you already have that covered in the HB part.
    So do I, dunno where it came from.
    Time to go to the barber and get my hair cut!

Wroooom

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 02:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Goddamnit. Who's being the intolerant one here?
    You are an amurikan, you auto qualify, especially on this forum. You should know that dear Sir!

My grandma can't be thrown anywhere she just grabs you by the ear and make you do the dishes!

Gretas is brilliant though, deffo a place I would go to if I came into town and was a gayer.

I got no clue what a Queer is, how do you define queer Cranberries?

Bakis we call it HBTQ, I'm pretty sure of it, not only HBT.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    odd and quirky? my best friend calls me a rarity :P

10+ Year Old Account
    So do I, dunno where it came from.
    Time to go to the barber and get my hair cut!

Wroooom

---------- Post added 2012-06-01 at 02:02 PM ----------

You are an amurikan, you auto qualify, especially on this forum. You should know that dear Sir!
    Bien sur! Seguro! I always forget that!
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

odd and quirky? my best friend calls me a rarity :P
    ah yeah, that makes sense, well you will feel right at home mate rofl

Hello, on 15th June I am planning on visiting for a week the following countries (in succession):

- Sweden 15 - 22 June
    - Finland 22 - 30 June
    - Denmark 30 June -8 July
    - Germany 8 - 15 July
    - France 15 - 23 July

I live in the UK however and in the UK we have a) our own currency and b) very, very cheap prices on alcohol and such. Mostly I'm going to visit friends and we'll be out a lot of the time, or eating takeaway food. So I'd like to know the general prices of alcohol so that I can compare. Mostly it's the price of alcohol because I know the UK is relatively cheap compared to - well - the rest of the world when it comes to alcohol pricing in superstores (and as such we're one of the worst countries for drinking in the world x_x).

To take an example:
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Produ.../?id=255248875 - although it doesn't state it, it's 17.5%
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Produ.../?id=270978627 - again, it's 4.6%

Also I plan to visit the following places: Gothenburg, Helsinki, Rodovre, Berlin and Paris so if anyone knows of any good places to experience the night life please let me know: preferably cheap and ... *cough* gay friendly

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

xoxo
    Prices for alcohol in the UK are -very- -very- high. And I mean, -very- high.
    Then again, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are worse, France and Germany cheaper, by miles...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

In sweden we dont have euro and im not sure if its possible to pay with euro on resturant(Have never thought about it). 1 euro is about 10 SEK. Eating out is pretty expensive but take away food is getting more popular at the moment, Sushi for example. Another suggestion is, if u want to eat "swedish" food u should acctualy eat at an Ikea store, its pretty cheap as well.

Alochol prices are pretty high, acctualy I havent been drinking in any other country so I cant really compare. But buying drinks at clubs is very expensive. We got a monopoly system in sweden, so if u want stronger alcohol(think its over 4%) u will need to visit a store called Systembolaget, or buy at a club.

15+ Year Old Account
    In sweden we dont have euro and im not sure if its possible to pay with euro on resturant(Have never thought about it).
    He will visit Gothenburg so he can pay with euro almost everywhere here