10+ Year Old Account

How can I enter Vale of Eternal Blossoms?

I am trying in the beta to get into Vale of Eternal Blossoms, but i haven't succeed yet.

How do i enter this zone? Do i need a certain quest or what?

Yeah you need to do the quest up at the temple of the white tiger (not sure if thats the correct name) in Kun Lai Summit, that will open the gates to the Vale

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Yeah you need to do the quest up at the temple of the white tiger (not sure if thats the correct name) in Kun Lai Summit, that will open the gates to the Vale
    You don't even need to do these quests though. You can just run through this gate Did that on a level 85 toon. It's probably a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Veysa View Post
    You don't even need to do these quests though. You can just run through this gate Did that on a level 85 toon. It's probably a bug.
    Well the gate was closed for me, we couldn't just run through it, so yeah that will be a bug I would assume

So the correct way as far as I can see is the quest which is literally only 2-3 quests where you talk to Anduin and co. couple minutes only!

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, then i have to try that.

Deleted
    I went to Kun Lai Summit on a level 85 toon, went into the tower such that you can get up on the wall, and from the wall I simply jumped into Vale of Eternal Blossoms. No quests done in Pandaria at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tingyou View Post
    I went to Kun Lai Summit on a level 85 toon, went into the tower such that you can get up on the wall, and from the wall I simply jumped into Vale of Eternal Blossoms. No quests done in Pandaria at all.
    This.
    Anyway I think there'll be a tunnel from valley of the four winds probably.

EDIT:
    Last edited by mmoca506320b02; 2012-06-03 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    I flew over it on my 85 monk -whistle-. The Zen flight glyph lets you fly under level 90, its glitched lol.

Seems to be more a General Chat question honestly

One does not simply fly into Vale of eternal Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    One does not simply fly into Vale of eternal Blossom
    You float into it on a cloud

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, the easiest way is to jump down from the great wall of china

Deleted
    If you just want to see the zone - easiest way is to make an 85 monk, buy glyph of Zen Flight, use Zen Pilgrimage in your spellbook, then float southward to Vale of Eternal Blossoms!