Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logonov View Post
    movies made from books. That or movies born of video games, it just doesnt work.
    I preferred Lord of the Rings over the book which was such a hard read

Trying to make every movie in 3-D really grinds my gears.

Deleted
    The thing I hate most about any film I have ever seen is when a tiny woman who weighs less than a bag of sugar overpowers multiple muscle bound meat heads who can punch through walls. She'll take a punch that would kill an elephant and just keeps on trucking, it just frustrates the hell out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyniix View Post
    The thing I hate most about any film I have ever seen is when a tiny woman who weighs less than a bag of sugar overpowers multiple muscle bound meat heads who can punch through walls. She'll take a punch that would kill an elephant and just keeps on trucking, it just frustrates the hell out of me.
    Haha, yes this also annoys me.

Another one - unlimited ammo.

mostly character stupidity.. ive seen lots of movies where characters will do something so dumb it makes me wonder how they became a doctor or a lawyer or whatever.. its fine if the character is naturally stupid.. i dont care about that.. but for a smart person to do something totally dumb its just annoying...

Deleted
    Mine is with the way they portray computer related things (hacking, games, etc.). It's better expressed here: http://www.cracked.com/article_19160...echnology.html
    Last edited by mmoc511d3ea3df; 2012-06-07 at 11:27 AM.