Deleted

EU Pre-purchase?

How?
    When i try to buy the pre-purchase digital edition im only allowed to choose countries that none are from Europe.
    How do i swap to europe?
    I entered here https://buy.guildwars2.com/buy/digital-edition

Thanks

Odd, as I can easily see the whole list of countries that you can get the purchase from just by selecting the Country* drop down box. What is it you are not able to see?

Deleted
    Well im from Romania, but in the dropdown no European country appears for me. Only Asia/Americas

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone knows the answer, it will be this fansite: http://www.guildwars2.ro/forum/

Below is a screen pic of what I see when I am there. Maybe its screwed up by region or something. Are you actually in Romania at the moment or are you abroad elsewhere?

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...urchasepic.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sherkkan View Post
    How?
    When i try to buy the pre-purchase digital edition im only allowed to choose countries that none are from Europe.
    How do i swap to europe?
    I entered here https://buy.guildwars2.com/buy/digital-edition

Thanks
    Try using a different webbrowser.

Deleted
    I tried with three browsers same thing. Im guessing it somehow detects (wrong!) that im in NA instead of EU. And yes im in Romania now, but it only lists Asia/America countries, no France, Germany etc

I tried with three browsers same thing. Im guessing it somehow detects (wrong!) that im in NA instead of EU. And yes im in Romania now, but it only lists Asia/America countries, no France, Germany etc
    In that case id suggest you just go out to a store instead (your local gameshop), they also sell prepurchase copies. Basicly you buy a key you can activate online so you can get access to the digitial copy, its essentially the same as prepurchase online. Only you go to a store instead. Which might, almost certainly, get you a better deal aswell.
    Ive seen GW2 sold in stores for as low as 47,- euros+store credit (55,- if done online).

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not detecting your location correctly and is throwing you in with "rest of the world" which defaults to the US client.
    Do you have a proxy you can use?

Maybe the website is potentially picking up information from your computer as to the region you are in. Is your computer set to the correct region or is it possibly setup as US which is giving the website false information as to where you are.

To check your region Open up your computers "Control Panel" and select "Clock, Language, and Region" (if you are using Vista or Windows7 - if you are using XP or below im sure there's a similar option)

Under "Region and language" click on the Change Location and then select the Location tab on the window that pops up. If it shows United States then your PC is setup for the USA and might be telling the website incorrectly.

Here you can change it to Romania and it MIGHT have an effect on the website. I cannot guarantee anything but it may help you solve it.

Deleted
    Thanks Oogly i tried but didnt work

@Mif : Yea i could use a proxy to make the purchase but to be honest im really worried because the game is region locked from what ive read, and in no way i want to constantly use a proxy just to be able to play the game. I ticketed their support about it, curious what theyll say. Thanks for all your answers guys

In EU you can also buy online from Green Man Gaming, they have it on a 18% discount now

also if you use this referal link they'll give us both 2 euros XD http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=pedupise

Yea i could use a proxy to make the purchase but to be honest im really worried because the game is region locked from what ive read, and in no way i want to constantly use a proxy just to be able to play the game. I ticketed their support about it, curious what theyll say. Thanks for all your answers guys
    You should definitely wait for support to answer instead of buying the game through proxy if they set you into a different region by default. If the same region detection mechanism is used to region lock which is likely, you will be locked out of your account and unable to play the game without going through a proxy.

Deleted
    I have the same problem. I am from the Netherlands, which doesn't show in the list for me either. I also made a ticket, cause I've tried everything mentioned above and nothing works (apart from using a proxy, which I am not going to risk).